Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Is There Ever A Right Time?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Ever A Right Time?? (463 Views)

When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Start Dating / Nairalanders Is It A Right Thing For A Man To Beg His Wife For Sex / Why Do Some Women Still Think They Have A Right To Guys Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Ever A Right Time?? by phillipay: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello guys,I really need your advice on something thats been bothering me and its about when is the right time to ask a girl out??There's this girl that i really like and i want her to be my girlfriend but i am yet to ask her out and that is because i wanna get everything right,i talk to the girl alot on watsapp but to my surprise i am always the person that starts up the chat always and whenever i do we can chat for so long and never run out of what to say if i decide to stay the nxt day and nt send her a message she wont also send me a message i have been trying to read meaning to this but i couldn't get one..Now back to my main topic i wanna know when to ask her out,i mean the perfect place cos she has been refusing all my invite to take her out so i dnt if i could just do this at any place and anytime it comes to mindAdvice needed please!!!
Re: Is There Ever A Right Time?? by vizkiz: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
no dude, there is never a "right time" just do the appropriate thing with the time you'v gat.

Didn't read your story though.
Re: Is There Ever A Right Time?? by phillipay: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Brov please do

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Hair? / How To Build Strong Relationships? / 9 Steps To Build Intimacy By Braiding Your Woman Hair On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.