Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent (47217 Views)

UK Court Stops Alison-madueke, Associates From Selling Properties / James Ibori Hangs Out With Friends In London After Being Cleared UK Court. PICS / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Bollinger:

Nah, currently living in Germany. Will be back in the states in 2017.

aiid how u enjoying those Nazi heads ...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Bollinger:

Nah, currently living in Germany. Will be back in the states in 2017.

aiid how u enjoying those Nazi heads
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Ekugbeh:
hbd n longevity to u.
thanks dear
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Bollinger(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Spaxon:

aiid
how u enjoying those Nazi heads

Lol.....Not a bad place to live. Really clean country.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol.....Not a bad place to live. Really clean country.
wow I've actually never been there b4
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Bollinger(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Spaxon:

wow
I've actually never been there b4

I think it's probably the most organized city in Europe. I like the country side more. So clean and picturesque. I wouldn't like to live here permanently though. I miss the good old U.S of A.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bollinger:

I think it's probably the most organized city in Europe. I like the country side more. So clean and picturesque. I wouldn't like to live here permanently though. I miss the good old U.S of A.

lol
a friend invited me to California last week
and I just love the state .
I mean its not totally different from Illinois..

u really enjoying the good air in the German countryside
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Bollinger(m): 2:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Spaxon:

lol
a friend invited me to California last week
and I just love the state .
I mean its not totally different from Illinois..

u really enjoying the good air in the German countryside

I don't think i can live in Illinois ever again. . . .that fhucking snow and that wind? No freaking way.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bollinger:

I don't think i can live in Illinois ever again. . . .that fhucking snow and that wind? No freaking way.

yeah u right
when it snows ur car gets covered n all that.....
but it rains like hell in California...
how's the tax system in Germany?...
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Alezy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Spaxon:
yeah u right when it snows ur car gets covered n all that..... but it rains like hell in California... how's the tax system in Germany?...
coughs. ...Errnmmm, alot to say to u
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Bollinger(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Spaxon:

yeah u right
when it snows ur car gets covered n all that.....
but it rains like hell in California...
how's the tax system in Germany?...

High as hell. Thank God i don't have to pay it though, else i would be in serious trouble. But, the good thing is their citizens don't feel it much because of their social structure. They have a way of spreading it around such that everyone gets an equal share of the benefits. It's not too surprising they have one of the strongest economies in the world.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2015
Alezy:
coughs. ...Errnmmm, alot to say to u

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by pedel: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2015
tobimillar:
This is a shame on Nigeria.. pls lawyers in the house, I dont understand how UK can prosecute diezanni for an offence she committed in Nigeria and against Nigerian Government.

With all the lawyers and judges we have, how come we can't successfully prosecute one just ONE corrupt politician and have him/her return the loot to FG
Money laundry is an offence in the UK. She may have committed offence bordering on stealing/theft/corruption/criminally acquired wealth in/and against Nigeria.
When you bring money into another country illegally it's called money laundry; it's nothing to do with Nigeria. How will you react if someone start using your bedroom as storage for stolen electronics?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Alezy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Spaxon:
jst ff baq
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent by Spaxon(f): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Bollinger:

High as hell. Thank God i don't have to pay it though, else i would be in serious trouble. But, the good thing is their citizens don't feel it much because of their social structure. They have a way of spreading it around such that everyone gets an equal share of the benefits. It's not too surprising they have one of the strongest economies in the world.

wow

what made u leave America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.