Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? (7975 Views)

“I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” / 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends / What Is It With Mothers-In-Law and Daugthers-In-Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by Oracle(m): 2:27am On Dec 04, 2006
No reasonable parent would do that
a girl is meant to sleep in a guy's house when and only when she is married to him
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by mamaput(f): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2006
You are telling me that me at 42 will not sleep in my boyfriends house??
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by Eurphoria(f): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2006
mamaput u know that is not what he is saying geez *rolls eyes* try to stay on the issue you going to make into something else now. of course a grown woman can do what she wants, the thread says about parents and daughters
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by mrpataki(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2006
quite a crazy topic i must say
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by mide2(f): 3:31am On Dec 23, 2006
I simply can't believe my eyes, so there are some mothers that would personally drive their daughter to her boyfriend's house to stay overnight and even buy her condoms , they may as well watch them do the tango.
For pete's sake, thats overdoing things. Ever heard of a child that bit his mother's ears off at the firing squad last minute talk.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2006
@sweetlove
tell me if you got married and you have a teenage daughter would you allow or even agree to allow your daughter sleep out with a guy shocked,you know you try to fit your legs into a shoe to see whether they actually,are oversize,fit perfectly or are tight.before you post topics angry
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by saintchux(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2006
How can you encourage your child to sleep out? What are you trying to achieve? Who are you impressing?

mamaput:

You are telling me that me at 42 will not sleep in my boyfriends house??

cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by rezzy: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2006
My mum must not hear me talking about guy not to talk of sleeping outside
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by mamaput(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2006
saintchux:

How can you encourage your child to sleep out? What are you trying to achieve? Who are you impressing?

cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Quote me with one oword were i sid i encourage them.
I hope you are not under the impression i am trying to impress you,
Kids that have sex have it with or without the knowlage of the parents.
even in the deppest part of saudi
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by freaskie(m): 2:00am On Dec 31, 2006
Mamaput, I think you are mixing black and white together.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by MP007(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2007
did i hear u say encourage, u must be a fool , u'll encourage ur daughter to sleep over and get banged over-night, thats irresponsible, Good parents will be working towarrds marriage and celebacy rather than all this bull shit u posting, dam.so annoying
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by Deola9848(m): 3:17am On Aug 19, 2007
shocked shocked shocked my my my. Fact is young people will always come up with excuises to stay out and most times parents dont see throug it. But for a parent to say "oh dear, why dont u spend the night at xxxxx's house" , passes 4 child abuse
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by fatty27: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2007
Such a parent who encourage her daughter to sleep out need to be taken for test at Yaba of Aro especially if the girl is unmarried underage. It is either she is suffering from hangover of her ammoral youth or she need divine help.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by fatty27: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2007
Fool. How does that affect mother asking her daughter to Bleep about? Are you that desperate?
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by OpeLovely(f): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
Is that what you will teach your daughters to do when they mature? So its better for their wombs to be ruined all in the name of having a boyfriend?

Please, lets be honest with ourselves.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by jkpretty(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2008
This topic is just too funny

Which parent will allow her child to sleep in her boyfriend's house

The truth is that ironically many parents know their children would have at one time or the other slept in their boyfriend's house but would rather delete the thought from their brain. grin

Ur prayer as a parent is that ur female child falls into the right hands. Kapish!
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by banni: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
A vast majority of families anywhere in this Earth will not want their daughter to sleep overnight.

You go marry am?

Most parents accept their child is having sex but which responsible parent will want to encourage that?

If you want to sleep overnight with your man then tell a lie .But this is almost asking for parent's blessing to have sex outside marriage .
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by KennyG6(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
No parent in his/her right mind would allow a daughter to pass the night at her bf's.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2011
BRIDE PRICE

mumu u wan chop 4 free,if na ya pickin u go allow am move sleep with him bobo.

which kain standard u wan set
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by nisaac(f): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2011
The porter is even a guy. I guess u want ur girlfriend to leave her parents house and spend the night with you. I wont think of talk more of letting my baby sleep out, cos
i'll be indirectly encouraging premarital sex which is a terrible sin before God. It's better she does it behind my back than for me to encourage her. Like the book of proverbs says, children are filled with foolishness, if we let them have their way that means we re letting them grow in foolishness. I'm not a foolish mum.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by nisaac(f): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2011
The poster is even a guy. I guess u want ur girlfriend to leave her parents house and spend the night with you. I wont think of talk more of letting my baby sleep out, cos
i'll be indirectly encouraging premarital sex which is a terrible sin before God. It's better she does it behind my back than for me to encourage her. Like the book of proverbs says, children are filled with foolishness, if we let them have their way that means we re letting them grow in foolishness. I'm not a foolish mum.
The poster is even a guy. I guess u want ur girlfriend to leave her parents house and spend the night with you. I wont think of talk more of letting my baby sleep out, cos
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by ARareGem(f): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
My dad should not even dare see me reading this thread.

Encourage ko, encourage ni.

Seriously, this is just hilarious.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by MLSwiss: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
I absolutely agree with Mamagee. I would personally let my daughters SLEEP OVER at their boyfriends if and when I choose to. But there definitely has to be an age limit. I started sleeping over when I turned 18; when my mom thought of me to be mature. And if for that my mom is 'unreasonable', then that's pathetic. I turned out well ! I committed errors like every normal teenager but I learned from them. I NEVER had to lie to my mom about my whereabouts, she knew where I was and with whom I was. We OPENLY talked about sex and she advised me on protection and all (yes, she's NIGERIAN). My mom is my best friend (although I keep my personal life personal) I know for a fact that she'll always have my back and I respect her, I respect the way she brought me up and I couldn't have asked for a better mother.

She never told me to go out there and f[b]u[/b]ck my brains off, but knowing she couldn't stop me from experimenting, she chose to be there for me. And honestly, I turned out better than most of these 'what the hell, never never' girls !
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by smartg(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
I will never do such a thing in my own knowledge, except if d girl tells a lie that she is going to vigil.
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by tpia1: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2012
"encourage"?
Re: How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? by tpia1: 1:03am On Nov 25, 2012
these nl threads na wa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Accuses Me Wrongly / Couples Competition / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.