Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? (1550 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / My Horrible Experience When My Relatives Came To Stay With Us / Women! Please Stay With Your Husbands: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by sweetlove(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2006
how can we encorage parenst to let you stay with ur boyfriend over night?
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by LOVE4(f): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
To do what??, thats what i really wanna know? lipsrsealed wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, lol
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by 1one: 1:02am On Oct 12, 2006
"How can we encourage parents to let you stay overnight with your boyfriend", can you just hear yourself talk! i mean what are we Nigerian guys turning into, i guess we are getting too messed up with all the films we watch, for no reason whatsoever should a guy/girl spend the night in each other's house, not even for a prayer vigil angry dahhhhhhhh
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by ladyF(f): 2:17am On Jan 26, 2011
When you become a father, send all your daughters to their bf's house every week-end.
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by zayhal(f): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
Good answers so far.

poster, you should have put it in a better way: encourage parents to send you to your doom
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by fatexbrown: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2011
what a question? Guess u are living in loose world
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by tpia6: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by ifyalways(f): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2011
sweetlove:

how can we encorage parenst to let you stay with your boyfriend over night?
No good parent wud allow that so kill the thoughts.
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
sweetlove:

how can we encorage parenst to let you stay with your boyfriend over night?

How old are you? Are you allowed to date yet?
Other than that, they should encourage an overnight English teacher. wink
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
So The DAY-VISITS are not enough! .What would you be doing with him/her over night?. Probably having sex,Right? msheewwwangryangryangryangry .children of nowaday , very soon ,teen pregnancy go full everywhere, angry angryangryangry
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by sweeti14(f): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
No right-thinking parent will let their daughter stay overnight at her boyfriends place. Forget it!!
Re: How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? by ifyalways(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
This is serious,OP since 2006,u have been on this issue,i hope all is well with u undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26450.32.html

(1) (Reply)

Nursery School Search In Surulere: Help / My 18 Years Old Second Cousin Still Urinates On Himself / Photo: Hilarious Fear Cycle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.