Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) (43734 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by xtayle(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:
WoW!!!!

A very big congratulations to them.

May the good Lord bless and uphold this child. Make her great in her generation and make a befitting impact to the world at large. AMEN

I believe members of their church will start to name their new babies after this girl, just as they did before with the founders name when you hear the name David given to their sons.
Now it will be Rejoice, Ibukun or Lydia.

Beauttiful Names

Note: I was second to comment

I shall get there to ftc

on my way there...

Rejoice has been a common name in winners for years.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by peeparty(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol...are you a Winner too?
yea ..got baptized der too.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Heaven on Earth! Congratulations to my Papa and Love Ogah.I key into all the blessings associated with this blessed family.To all Winners in NL,Operation Rescue is the in thing o.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Appareil(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
happney65:
That Oyedepo wife ugly heeennn..I dey wonder how he dey take fuckkk the wife sef..Am sure he would have Girlfriend..Am very very sure of that.. grin grin
Be very careful.
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by happney65: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Appareil:
Be very careful.

Carefull for what?Ohh i forgot you winners Guys worship Oyedepo,Isnt it?
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by Appareil(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2015
happney65:

Carefull for what?Ohh i forgot you winners Guys worship Oyedepo,Isnt it?
For your good before the Lord. It is just
a counsel
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by bummyla(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
congratulations! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by poweredcom(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2015
eDoctorr:
Bad belle! u dey jealous the new born billionaire

waa fee ke ku

na u sabi...wetin concern me n dem....u be idiot
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by KimnanaTweety(f): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2015
webshopng1:
is she that old woman carrying baby shocked
like you no kno say na d grandma b dat
Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
portrait Painting of Special Memories and special people in the life of Bishop David Oyedepo.
The portrait painting of Bishop Oyedepo was commissioned by softcom Company. It was delivered to Bishop Oyedepo On 17th of October 2015. The feedback was awesome when Bishop saw it.

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by ayodejiayeola(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)
Mobile No: +2347039409847. +2348052272655.
Email: info@awizzy.net

Re: Love Oyedepo Welcomes Baby Girl (photo) by chibuzorc(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good news God has once again demonstrate his mightyness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.