Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Does Being A Pastor's Wife Authomatically Qualifies The Woman To Be A Pastor Too - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Being A Pastor's Wife Authomatically Qualifies The Woman To Be A Pastor Too (846 Views)

Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church / Top 12 Most Beautiful Nigerian Pastor's Wife ( Photos ) / What Qualifies One To Be A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Being A Pastor's Wife Authomatically Qualifies The Woman To Be A Pastor Too by solosimple(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2009
It is a norm, not only in Nigeria, that once you are married to a Christian leader you also become a leader (not just a leader, but also the second-in-command in that particular ministries)

I'm sure we are all used to things like: Host: Pastor and Pastor Mrs,
Senior Pastors: Pastor and Pastor Mrs,
Presiding Pastors: Pastor and Pastor Mrs,
Ministering: Pastor and Pastor Mrs,

For some, It is PAPA AND MAMA (FOR THE GENERAL OVERSEERS)
and for some it is: AREA MUMMY AND ARE DADDY
PROVINCIAL DADDY AND MUMMY
DADDY G.O AND MUMMY G.O

This is not to criticize anybody, but to establish the truth of the subject matter.
Maybe I should re-frame my question this way: Does being a Minister's wife make the woman a Minister too.

Serious opinions backed with biblical references will be much appreciated.
Re: Does Being A Pastor's Wife Authomatically Qualifies The Woman To Be A Pastor Too by KunleOshob(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2009
This only occurs in misguided penterascal churches since most of them are family businesses, you would never see any of this absurdity in the more mature and better organized orthodox churches like catholic, anglican, methodist and baptist churches.
Re: Does Being A Pastor's Wife Authomatically Qualifies The Woman To Be A Pastor Too by Tonyet1(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2009
it baffles me too

(1) (Reply)

Missing Genitals / Does The New Testament Promote The Sodomite Or Gay Life Style ? / Help Me Go Back To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.