Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got (1225 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by 08064753382: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2009
Am a 19yr old stud of UniPH.I just recieved my package 2dayz ago.Am in a 3 star hotel now in calabar wit my omoge.Splashin cash on her,eatin the best of food&exotic wine.Bleep EFCC&all anti yahoo.Maga wil 4eva pay.Am alwayz pickin my package.Am proud to b a maga boy.@ my age i own a toyota camry,a boutique,plots of land&establishd relationshp wit pple lik Modibo,D'banj,Present Abia state governor&lots of chairmen.So Bleep efcc 4eva cus Maga wil pay 4eva.Maga boys&gal lets show ourselves here
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by harry2009(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
one day nemesis will catch up with you. you are even bold to say so. you will be arrested oneday alongside your godfather. byebye. stupid idiot
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2009
08064753382:

Am a 19yr old stud of UniPH.I just recieved my package 2dayz ago.Am in a 3 star hotel now in calabar wit my omoge.Splashin cash on her,eatin the best of food&exotic wine.mess EFCC&all anti yahoo.Maga wil 4eva pay.Am alwayz pickin my package.Am proud to b a maga boy.@ my age i own a toyota camry,a boutique,plots of land&establishd relationshp wit pple lik Modibo,D'banj,Present Abia state governor&lots of chairmen.So mess efcc 4eva cus Maga wil pay 4eva.Maga boys&gal lets show ourselves here
and you call all that achievements. wait till a couple of years when you're rotting behind bars, all the cash is gone and all the people yov've listed and your so callled girlfriends dont give a hoot about anymore.  i can bet a shilling that your username is not your real number. its people like you that makes other countries (and oprah) percieve us as fraud people. sutpid monkey. if i were you, i'll bow my head in shame instead of comming here to brag about my pseudo achievements.
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by 08064753382: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2009
4fuck u haters cuz maga wil 4eva pay.If U rnt okay wit dat then run into a moving lorry&get crushed or u jump into d R.Niger if u r okay wit dat.Slot!!!
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by bigfather(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
08064753382:

4fuck u haters cuz maga wil 4eva pay.If U rnt okay wit dat then run into a moving lorry&get crushed or u jump into d R.Niger if u r okay wit dat.Slot!!!

What is there to hate about you ? Sooner or later the cash you are splashing on your omoge will soon finish and you won't be able to manage yourself. The end result na to begin dey carry gun dey robb pple abi ?
There better things to invest on rather than splashing on a hole .
Use your brain !
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by mccloud224(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2009
LOL,

Four words : Recognize the real niggaz.The fool who posted this is just some semi-educated brat seeking attention and we nairalanders are always swift to reply "attractive posts".

@Poster, you don really mess yourself coz :
(1)Wetin be package?Package levels don end way back.
(2)You sabi important people and you dey 3 star hotel (or ashi joint)
(3)The term is yahoo boy NOT maga boy (stupid semi-literate)
(4)No wise guy/girl go sell theirselves for here.
(5)You be small boy wey wan feel "among".

@Other readers, i don't support fraud (There's nothing in it).Just felt i had to put this fool in his place.
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by mccloud224(m): 1:00am On Apr 25, 2009
Stupid mofo.

@ Nairalanders

Please,don't bother dropping comments.The poster is a houseboy that managed to get internet access on his madam's computer.
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by blacksta(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2009
08064753382:

Am a 19yr old stud of UniPH.I just recieved my package 2dayz ago.Am in a 3 star hotel now in calabar wit my omoge.Splashin cash on her,eatin the best of food&exotic wine.mess EFCC&all anti yahoo.Maga wil 4eva pay.Am alwayz pickin my package.Am proud to b a maga boy.@ my age i own a toyota camry,a boutique,plots of land&establishd relationshp wit pple lik Modibo,D'banj,Present Abia state governor&lots of chairmen.So mess efcc 4eva cus Maga wil pay 4eva.Maga boys&gal lets show ourselves here

henceforth your name is now "Failure" can i hear a loud AMEN from my fellow good NLs
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by mccloud224(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2009
Amen to that.
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by Saruman: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2009
Poo
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by invisible2(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2009
You are just another common crook, they always get caught. Always.
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by samtoye(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2009
@ poster
Even A fool is considered wise until he opens his mouth to talk,
Whatever you call yourself, you are an ignorant S.O.B,
A Bastard would always show himself as one regardless of his upbringing, I believe you are not a nigerian, in this age and time? If people are deceiveing you, dont deceive yourself, I'm not sorry for you but for your father and mother that wasted their time that particular night you were conceived, can you believe this IDIOT's boldness to declare an ill gotten wealth, Nigeria is in trouble!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Yahoo Boys&girls Lets Show Ourselves Here&show Them Wat We've Got by Nignog: 11:18am On May 17, 2009
i giv you 2 chicken necks 4 ur soul

Many Young Women Who Have Been Raped By Guys Are Often Ashamed To Report Them / Boy, 20, Jailed For Defiling Eight-year-old. Season Of Rape In 9ja / Deadly Nigerian Hackers Rob Nigerian Bank Of N6.3billion