Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? (2567 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship / Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
McSterling:
You ruined the whole epistle with those words in caps. Coincidence?

Have you checked why, how or what brought about the calling of the "manhood" "John Thomas?"
Re: How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Apologies ThoniaMeek. No more dick jokes. Guess you can't stand them.

Apologies accepted!

But really, who else should know better about such a topic than "John Thomas" himself grin

1 Like

Re: How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Never. I'm a mad man. smiley

But,really, you didn't know John Thomas is slang for penis/ grin grin

I didn't realise, not until you stated it. I think I was still in primary school when I heard that last.....
Re: How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thoniameek:

Apologies accepted!

But really, who else should know better about such a topic than "John Thomas" himself grin
Hahaha. Cool, cool. smiley
Re: How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? by McSterling(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Thoniameek:

Have you checked why, how or what brought about the calling of the "manhood" "John Thomas?"
No. Maybe it's this guy. Who knows?
Re: How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? by wman(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thoniameek thank you so much for this topic. It's going to be so helpful. I'm sharing it on my Facebook ASAP.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Single Man Deal With The Lack Of Physical Intimacy? by AVRecruit: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
this is why i became neutral on the whole Christianity thing. they give us a reproductive system we did not ask for that runs wild, tell us to control it, knowing releasing sperm is just like urinating then punish us for not controlling a reproductive system we did not ask for yet deity loves us right?

i reserve my comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sukkot, I Have Some Questions For You / Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.