Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? (4282 Views)

See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / When Gbajabiamila And APC Lawmakers Blocked 2014 Budget / Nnpc’s Unremitted Funds To Federation Account Are N4.9trn – RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by playboy99(m): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

mr man this is just baseless try and read credible sources and stop fooling yourself with one baseless write up grin

also remember to always use your brain grin to know right and wrong cheesy

am not saying Alison is clean because just like every politician in Nigeria she's guilty of corruption but £13b Hehehehehehe reason am naaa grin
wow you are funny just to make the apc look bad.who speculated the said amount is it the apc because am following your topic.you claim it apc lies and I showed you where the amount came from.a uk based newspaper.why come to conclusion it the work of the apc when you don't hav facts also.

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 12:40am On Oct 06, 2015
playboy99:
wow you are funny just to make the apc look bad.who speculated the said amount is it the apc because am following your topic.you claim it apc lies and I showed you where the amount came from.a uk based newspaper.why come to conclusion it the work of the apc when you don't hav facts also.

bros read SaharaReporters well they are the sole reporters of this case and you know when i say SaharaReporters i mean apc

also ask Oshiomole the information minister grin

when did someone's opinion became a news? or is it because it's from a uk newspaper please take your time and observe the email address of the editor grin

but wait bro did you actually believe that Alison stole that amount because most of apc supporters knows it's a lie because it's just obvious grin

can't you detect lies when you see it or have you allowed gullibility to occupy your sense of reasoning?
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

mr man this is just baseless try and read credible sources and stop fooling yourself with one baseless write up grin

also remember to always use your brain grin to know right and wrong cheesy

am not saying Alison is clean because just like every politician in Nigeria she's guilty of corruption but £13b Hehehehehehe reason am naaa grin

People replying u are just wasting their time with a dumbo just jumping from pillar to post with no substance to writeup. First u said Apc media, then u jump to saying the writeup on sun UK is baseless after ur lie was debunked.

If there's anything, you are the one that should really make use of his brain here for trying to raise an argument without proper findings and also defend excess funds misappropriation with generalisation (every politician is a thief). What jargon!

F.uck you mehn! Your brain stinks!

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by EasternLionn: 2:46am On Oct 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

People replying u are just wasting their time with a dumbo just jumping from pillar to post with no substance to writeup. First u said Apc media, then u jump to saying the writeup on sun UK is baseless after ur lie was debunked.

If there's anything, you are the one that should really make use of his brain here for trying to raise an argument without proper findings and also defend excess funds misappropriation with generalisation (every politician is a thief). What jargon!

Typical of Yoruba child, if they know they got nothing on you, they start abusing, "Your papa, your mama" and then take off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by Saurab: 4:18am On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

bros read SaharaReporters well they are the sole reporters of this case and you know when i say SaharaReporters i mean apc

when did someone's opinion became a news? or is it because it's from a uk newspaper please take your time and observe the email address of the editor grin

but wait bro did you actually believe that Alison stole that amount because most of apc supporters knows it's a lie because it's just obvious grin

can't you detect lies when you see it or have you allowed gullibility to occupy your sense of reasoning?

You cannot read, the money they needed court order to seize was the CASH they got from her. The case it self have not yet started.
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by onismate: 5:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Don't mind those wicked APC propaganda lies and people. Shebi oshiomhole said it was 6 billion dollars. APC liars. All liars shall go to hell

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Saurab:

You cannot read, the money they needed court order to seize was the CASH they got from her. The case it self have not yet started.

you mean the £13b grin

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

mr man listen to me you are the the one without brain because anyone that believes this trash is just a typical dunce just like you.

Yes am defending it because the lies are just baseless if I ask you now for proof you'll just give me an editorial snapshot or SaharaReporters link aren't you the dumb bastard here?
even when the same foreign media debunked the lies stating the exact amount which is £27000 you still can't believe because you're just gullible looking for excuses to accuse her.

and finally you're the one talking jargons here because you made no point and it's not a must you must comment.

yes all Nigeria politicians are thief and i want you to point out the Saint among them just one saint among all Nigeria current politicians. till then you're just a dumb bastard.

gerrarehia

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by jerusalem101: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2015
macolino:
Where are they getting all these figures from?

Ask Nasir El-rufai and Adams Oshiomhole they are in charge of APC's Directorate of Misinformation and unfounded speculation.

Am still waiting for El-rufai/Oshiomhole 2019 Presidential campaign to spring upm grin

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by trueconscience(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello,

In as much as we cant be definite about the 'money stolen' but where was it written that 'she stole the monies in 2014'? Little drops of water ( abi na oil?) makes a mighty ocean. Here a little, there a little and before you know it, you have stolen Africa!
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by chukkiephil(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2015
playboy99:
I tort d uk sun displayed the amount or tinubu also owns a paper media in u.k #ACE
sun uk is a tabloid newspaper, it's famous for gossips and sarcasm here in uk, if u doubt me Google how reliable sun newspaper is, u will understand,

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by chukkiephil(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

inasmuch as i agree with you on this it doesn't yet justify the allegations because you're just talking now base on assumption and theories.

but today's allegations against Alison was based on the property she wanted to buy for £13b meaning she has more than that grin

bros even the greatest dumb bastard will never do such silly mistake knowing fully well that all eyes are on her so with that only you can just spot the lies in this fake cooked up story.

remember that Oshiomole had already contradicted everything by saying that Jonathan ministers stole $7b so where did £13b came from?

someone ready to spend £13b on property grin a former minister for that matter chaiii bill Gates should be scared of this woman ooo grin because it only means she's worth more than £13b grin
sometimes I don't understand how people reason!!! So GEJ and Alison looted 20billon pounds according Apc and some people will believe? , I don't think that they understand the amount of money they are calling cos if they know they will be shocked and know that its not possible

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Saurab:

then why was our media speculating the £13b stuff? it means our media are just incompetent and unprofessional especially that oluwole SaharaReporters
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by playboy99(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

u are missing the point bro aint talking about the money am just asking a simple question how did you know it the handwork of the apc simple.
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
chukkiephil:
sometimes I don't understand how people reason!!! So GEJ and Alison looted 20billon pounds according Apc and some people will believe? , I don't think that they understand the amount of money they are calling cos if they know they will be shocked and know that its not possible

maybe they taught that £20b is 20bn grin

kai imagine the kind of amount some people said that one or two people carted away grin

even abacha will be envious of this news cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2015
playboy99:
u are missing the point bro aint talking about the money am just asking a simple question how did you know it the handwork of the apc simple.

who are the people speculating the news in Nigeria?

is SaharaReporters working for pdp are they pro pdp?

or do you expect lai Muhammed to come and say it till you believe that those speculating are Apc.

just think about it bro

1 Like

Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by playboy99(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2015
chukkiephil:
sun uk is a tabloid newspaper, it's famous for gossips and sarcasm here in uk, if u doubt me Google how reliable sun newspaper is, u will understand,
pls did u read the write up of the op.just tell me the difference between him and the journalist from the sun.aint saying the news is real am just saying how did the op knw it waz the handwork of the apc.simple.
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by playboy99(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=bloodkiIler post=38712247]

who are the people speculating the news in Nigeria?

is SaharaReporters working for pdp are they pro pdp?

or do you expect lai Muhammed to come and say it till you believe that those speculating are Apc.

just think about it bro[/quotelol where did sahara reporters get the news from is it not from the same sun newspaper.]
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=playboy99 post=38712357][/quote]

shocked

bro look well naa.

the original source na SaharaReporters
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by orunto27: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Annini was son, Oyenusi was father and Alison Madueke is just the Mother of all corruption.
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

maybe they taught that £20b is 20bn grin

kai imagine the kind of amount some people said that one or two people carted away grin

even abacha will be envious of this news cheesy
i begi, go siddon for gutter jare, who know you? grin na thief she be and she must go to jail. olodo grin
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
kropotkin2:
i begi, go siddon for gutter jare, who know you? grin na thief she be and she must go to jail. olodo grin

who's this bastard?

and if she doesn't go to jail you and your kinsmen will send her naa

Hopless bastard
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:

who's this bastard?

and if she doesn't go to jail you and your kinsmen will send her naa

Hopless bastard
Na your mama be bastard. Fool. angryShe must go to jail whether your mama get customer this night or not.worthless fowl
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2015
kropotkin2:
Na your mama be bastard. Fool. angryShe must go to jail weather your mama get customer this night or not.worthless foul

Product of dog's sperm
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Product of dog's sperm
son of a N150 per night whoore
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2015
kropotkin2:
am a son of a N150 per night whoore
ok cool
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 07, 2015
bloodkiIler:
ok cool
she must go jail. Nothing anybody fit do
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by bloodkiIler: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2015
kropotkin2:
she must go jail. Nothing any body fit do
tongue
Re: If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? by c33b33(m): 1:41am On Oct 07, 2015
EasternLionn:

Typical of Yoruba child, if they know they got nothing on you, they start abusing, "Your papa, your mama" and then take off.

Hahahahhahhahha....e done tey person make me laugh for nairaland. I'm off to bed,thank you!

IPOB Youth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death / Biafra: It Will Be A Sorry Day For Nigeria If Anything Happens To Kanu‎ – Col. J / Donald Trump Fix A Date For Biafra Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.