Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) (2247 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by kikesblog(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2015
How is she feeling knowing her daughter is in a big yam pepper scatter scatter?

www.laidenews.com/2015/10/meet-diezani-alison-madueke-mother-pics.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2015
OK.
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by jaymejate: 12:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Mommy, una no teach your daughter well o. Make them no arrest you sev.

1 Like

Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by mikolo80: 2:25am On Oct 06, 2015
aaahhh so this is the face of the mama that failed to give her child good hometraining and morals
the mother thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by onismate: 5:00am On Oct 06, 2015
kikesblog:

she is indeed a beautiful woman. Adoring ladies too..
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by tyson99(m): 5:04am On Oct 06, 2015
jaymejate:
Mommy, una no teach your daughter well o. Make them no arrest you sev.
dem go help her teach her daughter grin
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by Frankiss44(m): 5:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Beauty and Brain.... Until you are proven guilty, I reserve my comments.. I can't be fooled by the hugely partisan Nigerian press that is even reporting more than the UK right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by jieta: 5:15am On Oct 06, 2015
mikolo80:
aaahhh so this is the face of the mama that failed to give her child good hometraining and morals
the mother thief
u will even do worst if u are in her position

1 Like

Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2015
This can't be the mother,how come?Why is the mother younger than the daughter?Don't u have sense of diction?This is probably her sister or something...op with his opolo mentality like Alison herself.

Last Bullet:Opolo eye e no be koko eye
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by FearGodinall: 5:22am On Oct 06, 2015
jaymejate:
Mommy, una no teach your daughter well o.
Make them no arrest you sev.
mumm post
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by FearGodinall: 5:24am On Oct 06, 2015
mikolo80:
the mother thief
Is she the mother of OBJ
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by PRYCE(m): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2015
kikesblog:

Now I see where Allison got her looks from!
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by mikolo80: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
FearGodinall:
Is she the mother of OBJ
they are all in the same coven
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by mikolo80: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
jieta:
u will even do worst if u are in her position
my father and mother are here struggling to give me a better life
they have never stolen
neither have I
if you are materialistic and your parents are
it's not everyone that is
my dad nominated buhari to be head of state
he was imprisoned for it
he has been ostracised for not joining in looting
I have shaken babangida hand
and have sent message to buhari not trust tinubu
so if my father wanted to steal he has all the opportunity
he has not and I have seen the advantages of that
we do not lock our gate and yet sleep with both eyes closed
so you and yours need to wake up
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by jieta: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
mikolo80:
my father and mother are here struggling to give me a better life
they have never stolen
neither have I
if you are materialistic and your parents are
it's not everyone that is
my dad nominated buhari to be head of state
he was imprisoned for it
he has been ostracised for not joining in looting
I have shaken babangida hand
and have sent message to buhari not trust tinubu
so if my father wanted to steal he has all the opportunity
he has not and I have seen the advantages of that
we do not lock our gate and yet sleep with both eyes closed
so you and yours need to wake up
with what u have highlighted is so painful that buhari did not nominate u or ur holy father as one of his minister so that we can asses how competent u are with public fund.
Re: Meet Diezani Alison Madueke Mother (photo) by mikolo80: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
jieta:
with what u have highlighted is so painful that buhari did not nominate u or ur holy father as one of his minister so that we can asses how competent u are with public fund.
painment
you better give your life to Christ and repent
cos stealing is corruption
and you Will Just end up like Alams and dizzy
with people dancing on your graves

(1) (Reply)

Nsukka Cultural Zone Has Not Produced A Minister Since 1999 / Airplane With Climbing Ladder: Evidence That Nigeria Is A Failed State / Names Of Looters Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.