Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence (1030 Views)

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2015
All my life, I have been known to hate weak men who beat up their wives, girlfriends etc

I don't have to use violence when SNUBBING while do MORE COLLATERAL DAMAGE

some days ago a friend of mine made a facebook post where he finished wife beaters.. strange enough a woman came out saying she can't Marry a man who will not beat her.... that those men are weak

I have seen girls who kept saying no man dare touch them beaten white and purple and they come back saying "I am the one who did wrong, it's my fault "

guys abeg is it true that beating her makes her love you more?

girls, how does a black eye pass as a sign of love?

meanwhile my a guy in my area who lost his first gf cause he beats her up just lost another one cause he won't beat her

I AM CONFUSED

Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Honestly, it's complicted just leave it that way.
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by misspicy(f): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Nothing is complicated there only does brainwashed women say stuffs like that,another thing is if she has nowhere to go to,she feels she should endure,then some women who front their husbands to friends n family n is scared of what they will say alway stick to an abusive partner anoda factor is money....

Morning you all...preparing for work grin
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Benswaggy:
Honestly, it's complicted just leave it that way.

but that doesn't mean we should just accept it as it is na
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 6:34am On Oct 06, 2015
misspicy:
Nothing is complicated there only does brainwashed women say stuffs like that,another thing is if she has nowhere to go to,she feels she should endure,then some women who front their husbands to friends n family n is scared of what they will say alway stick to an abusive partner anoda factor is money....

Morning you all...preparing for work grin

I have seen girls who enjoy the beating.... I still don't get why
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2015
What a dumb broad that Mz Faith is. It's simple, the "love" they think they feel for their abuser is psychological, something called trauma bonding or Stockholm syndrome. It's when you start to blame yourself & make excuses for why someone could do such a terrible thing to you & you end up starting to sympathise with your abuser. It's a defense mechanism to survive. You end up becoming what you think the abuser wants to avoid getting more beatings or whatever. It happens subconsciously. Like being brain washed by fear into a zombie-like state of living to please the very same person you should be despising.
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by naijaboiy: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2015
HaHaHaHa....

I just dey laugh. gringrin

Violence is not good but.......the truth of the matter is you won't know when one lousy woman will push you to give her a knock on the head.

I don't support regular beating but if as a result of a serious quarrel I lose my control and lay my hands on her then that's it. The same way she may lose her control and say very insulting words is the same way i'll lose my control and give her a hard resetting slap. cheesy

Ceteris pari bus.

I'm waiting for the emotional woman/man that will quote me and type trash gringrin

Una good morning. cheesy
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by meimoks(f): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Any girl that equates beating to love has serious issue sad
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
HaHaHaHa....

I just dey laugh. gringrin

Violence is not good but.......the truth of the matter is you won't know when one lousy woman will push you to give her a knock on the head.

I don't support regular beating but if as a result of a serious quarrel I lose my control and lay my hands on her then that's it. The same way she may lose her control and say very insulting words is the same way i'll lose my control and give her a hard resetting slap. cheesy

Ceteris pari bus.

I'm waiting for the emotional woman/man that will quote me and type trash gringrin

Una good morning. cheesy

and the day wey she kon lose control give you slap?
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by naijaboiy: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2015
cuvox:

and the day wey she kon lose control give you slap?
If na my fault,i go dey look her.
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2015
meimoks:
Any girl that equates beating to love has serious issue sad

They are out there in abundance.. they won't tell you.... infact there is this married couple in my area that fights all day... they punch, kick, slap etc and the day I jokingly told the woman that the only time she can run is when she is chasing after the husband with a big stick, she smiled and replied bluntly :"na love "
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

If na my fault,i go dey look her.

and if she is at fault.....
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by naijaboiy: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2015
cuvox:

and if she is at fault.....
You know the rest. wink
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2015
undecidedHow does beating connote love? it is merely a psychological disorder.
A man while a child, grew up seeing his father bash his wonderful mother(the mother stuck with him and loved him through it all (mean while the father had a weakness..but the son already adores his father..his father is his hero); how does a child at that impressionable age reconcile seeing his hero beat his wonderful mother whom are supposed be loving toward one another? He is now a full fledged Man(but not one in every sense of the word), what better role model had he? For the woman who tolerates that and may think it the norm may have grown up in that kind of atmosphere...for others it may just be hopeless love for their partner,some others may just have the dependability tendency, some may be societal stigmatization-what will people say, for some,it may be for the sake of the kids...We women on the other hand must know how to exert control over our ak47..learn to build up our men..words of affirmation will do..sometimes the poor man is just frustrated with all the busyness and drama..his head is spinning and he just want to shut it down...that is where the test of manhood comes in play.
My two cent any man who beats up a woman is a WEAK Man...what is power without control? The strength is in the control when pushed to the wall and not letting your sense of reason be clouded by that rush and emotion to retaliate..ever tried being cool as a cucumber in a situation you just want to explode?
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by Babe2sure(f): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2015
OP. That Miz faith must be a masochist.
No woman loves being beaten except a masochist.
To a masochist, "Pain is pleasure." It is a psychological disorder.
In fact, if you don't inflict pain on them either by abusing them physically or emotionally, you are being cruel to them.
Some are born like that, while some are a product of the environment where they grew up.
A child that sees her mother being beating up by the father all the time and she endures it all might be thinking in that pattern that its normal.
If you see a woman that enjoys being beaten, do a background check, you will discover some of the factors I opined above could be the reason why.
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by Creamish(f): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2015
To each his own. U can't ever have a parallel opinion on anything because humans differ. One man's meat is another man's poison. I can't stand any man who lays his hands on a woman for whatever reason except in genuine self-defense.

Some men brag about beating women with pride.. datz their trophy..whatever gives them that sense of achievement. I respect men who know where to draw the line. Don't put up with it if u cannot handle it. Walk away.

As for the ladies, if she feels she needs some decking to remain sensible, cool...Deck her.. but be careful lest U get a jail term for murder. She may have been exposed to beating as a child.

Finally, the fact that some women luv being beat while some others don't hardly makes women complicated. It just defines their individuality. I like soccer...some ladies don't.. dat don't mean ladies are complicated.
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
undecidedHow does beating connote love? it is merely a psychological disorder.
A man while a child, grew up seeing his father bash his wonderful mother(the mother stuck with him and loved him through it all (mean while the father had a weakness..but the son already adores his father..his father is his hero); how does a child at that impressionable age reconcile seeing his hero beat his wonderful mother whom are supposed be loving toward one another? He is now a full fledged Man(but not one in every sense of the word), what better role model had he? For the woman who tolerates that and may think it the norm may have grown up in that kind of atmosphere...for others it may just be hopeless love for their partner,some others may just have the dependability tendency, some may be societal stigmatization-what will people say, for some,it may be for the sake of the kids...We women on the other hand must know how to exert control over our ak47..learn to build up our men..words of affirmation will do..sometimes the poor man is just frustrated with all the busyness and drama..his head is spinning and he just want to shut it down...that is where the test of manhood comes in play.
My two cent any man who beats up a woman is a WEAK Man...what is power without control? The strength is in the control when pushed to the wall and not letting your sense of reason be clouded by that rush and emotion to retaliate..ever tried being cool as a cucumber in a situation you just want to explode?

it is not always easy but I agree with you
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Creamish:
To each his own. U can't ever have a parallel opinion on anything because humans differ. One man's meat is another man's poison. I can't stand any man who lays his hands on a woman for whatever reason except in genuine self-defense.

Some men brag about beating women with pride.. datz their trophy..whatever gives them that sense of achievement. I respect men who know where to draw the line. Don't put up with it if u cannot handle it. Walk away.

As for the ladies, if she feels she needs some decking to remain sensible, cool...Deck her.. but be careful lest U get a jail term for murder. She may have been exposed to beating as a child.

Finally, the fact that some women luv being beat while some others don't hardly makes women complicated. It just defines their individuality. I like soccer...some ladies don't.. dat don't mean ladies are complicated.

show me a man who understands women..... we don't... we just pretend we do....
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by Creamish(f): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2015
cuvox:

show me a man who understands women..... we don't... we just pretend we do....

U think men are less complicated? Stop making this a general topic .. Study ur partner..he/she can't be rocket science. Don't attach your views about one woman to another. It would only get you confused.
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by hottest111: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2015
just replace dat beat/beating with bang/bleep/sex ,,,, n see d magic
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2015
if the ladyfolk are too complex for anyone to understand,then they must possess an incredibly low IQ
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by cuvox(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Creamish:

U think men are less complicated? Stop making this a general topic .. Study ur partner..he/she can't be rocket science. Don't attach your views about one woman to another. It would only get you confused.

which partner? when I haven't understood my female friends..
Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by misspicy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
cuvox:

I have seen girls who enjoy the beating.... I still don't get why
Its because the men always beg them after,buy them gifts and everything becomes alryt till anoda beating session

1 Like

Re: Women Are Complicated. A Case Of Violence by sparklefresh(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
There is something wrong with her brain..She is d cause of both her husband's beating and cheating.

Any guy that lays a finger on me say he won beat me, na pity i go dey do for am wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Prefer Bitches. / Did He Propose Too Soon? / Observe and identify.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.