Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume (32718 Views)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Akume Gave Sehu Sani Fish Over The Death Of His Mother / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by Uniqueness01(f): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
This Ministerial list thing is becoming boring undecided

They should release the Damn thing.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by BALLOSKI: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki is going down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by Nellybii: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Ballmer:

Was that the only piece that caught your attention ? Did you read about where Saraki was running helter skelter to have audience with Akume ?

Don't mind the eediots.
Reading news upside down since 2015AD
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by JUHABACH: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2015
tobimillar:
I am not suprised...but if amechi is not jailed then buhari's anti corruption fight is a scam

fixed for accuracy.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by Rotimi47: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Akume that is very close to Tinubu! Well Saraki is trying to mend fence by meeting Buhari, Osinbanjo, Akume etc, it's a good development unlike those who overrated him & keep advising him to keep on disregarding his party/party leaders.

Lawan is PMB candidate while Tinubu's candidate is Akume; though Saraki is on the right path of reconciliation but justice must be seen to have been done.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Giving a political solution to Saraki's case in the CCT will be a big blow on the fight against corruption.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by BCJAY(f): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2015
No matter the lobbying and visitation justice must prevail. Any ministerial nominee with a question mark should be dropped no padipadi for this country to move forward o.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by Skybee1(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki Nigeria Senate President till 2019,hetrs go hug tranzfoma,quote mi anywhr
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by DedeNkem: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2015
All these political thieves should be legally executed.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by brilliant5(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2015
tobimillar:
I am not suprised...but if saraki is not jailed then buhari's anti corruption fight is a scam
Jail him DAT wat na? He declared wrong assets..dey confiscate d remaining converting dem to Nig property. Its not money laundery.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2015
They are all the same.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by MartinsEgah: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2015
God help...............
We will cross d bridge one day. prayer is d key.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by mmmustapha(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
abeg just disclose those saints, can't wait any longer
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by j4sure(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2015
String Attack.

Backend thing
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by sunnymaja(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki has just discovered that only baby politicians behave like that. He has just learnt from Dogara on teach out reconciliation methods. In politics, you don't stand to say 'they can do nothing '.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by gumaveddy(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2015
If saraki, maduike, suswam,amerchi, nyako,lamido,fasholo,ngozi,david mark,and others are not jail, i will never believe in anybody enugh of this corruption story
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by rileyy(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2015
So dem go take the whole of today read names ehn? Choi my country naija #sads
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2015
ok.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by Gordonz07(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
The Biggest Mistake Saraki made was not compensating the Lawan/Akume group with other principal positions..

Sorry Saraki you went too far ooooooh...

George Akume Dajoh Shooooo Chenge
Saraki nguenege a kwaghga. Ahen ye wen boo Ashe. Sen. Akume do not forgive easily.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by arabianights: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
tobimillar:
I am not suprised...but if saraki is not jailed then buhari's anti corruption fight is a scam

IS A SCAM!? I dont think you need to wait that far ,the ministerial list alone should reveal much to you if amaechi and aisha alhassan are on that list ,then much hope is gone
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by duwdu: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lai Mohammed would be the last person to visit Saraki at home under the present circumstances, and probably for a long time to come. So, ThisDayLive, an essentially PDP online newspaper, IS is telling lies from hell with the content published by the OP.

P34c3
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by gbigbega: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
tobimillar:
I am not surprised...but if Saraki is not jailed then Buhari's anti corruption fight is a scam

By now you should stop using Saraki saga as the yardstick to measure Buhari anti-corruption fight. If the likes of Ngige, Fashola, Ameachi etc with corruption charges hanging on their head could be submitted as ministerial nominees, then you should know the corruption fight is either untrue, insincerely or opposition targeted.

I think Buhari is typical Nigeria, who handpick who crucify who they hate and justify who they love. Many are crying wolf on Sakari's issues and are justifying the likes of Ameachi and Fashola despite the overwhelming evidences. Surprisingly none of them (saraki, Ameachi, Fashola) have been proven innocent or guilty but we have already chosen sides.

God save our soul.
Re: Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume by gbigbega: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
tobimillar:
I am not surprised...but if Saraki is not jailed then Buhari's anti corruption fight is a scam

By now you should stop using Saraki saga as the yardstick to measure Buhari anti-corruption fight. If the likes of Ngige, Fashola, Ameachi etc with corruption charges hanging on their head could be submitted as ministerial nominees, then you should know the corruption fight is either untrue, insincerely or opposition targeted.

I think Buhari is typical Nigeria, who crucify who they hate and justify who they love. Many are crying wolf on Sakari's issues and are justifying the likes of Ameachi and Fashola despite the overwhelming evidences. Surprisingly none of them (saraki, Ameachi, Fashola) have been proven innocent or guilty but we have already chosen sides.

God save our soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi / Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.