Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Have No Interest In Amaechi’s Appointment – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Interest In Amaechi’s Appointment – Wike (339 Views)

The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Interest In Amaechi’s Appointment – Wike by mimi2015(f): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2015
The Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, has insisted that he doesn’t care if his predecessor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi is appointed as a minister or not.

The reason he made this statement was because of the claims by the All Progressives Congress that he was orchestrating a protest against Amaechi’s likely appointment as a minister.

Speaking through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Opunabo Inko-Tariah, in Port Harcourt, on Monday, the governor described the claim that he was working against Amaechi’s likely appointment as ridiculous.

He said:

“It is not only spurious, but fatuous and malicious. Governor Wike has no cause to orchestrate a protest against the .....
Read the full report here: http://michelleosablog.com/blog/blog/2015/10/06/i-have-no-interest-in-amaechis-appointment-wike/

Re: I Have No Interest In Amaechi’s Appointment – Wike by donTbone(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: I Have No Interest In Amaechi’s Appointment – Wike by size40: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Story story story. Then why all the media sponsored campaign against him? Wike can tell that to Otueke people and not the good people of Rivers state. Wike did everything within and outside the law to become a governor including his sponsored killing, assault and setting outside rotation of the governorship seat in Rivers state to become a governor. What is Wike's problem? He is now a governor which is all he wanted right from when he was the Chief of Staff irrespective of what other Tribes and zones feels in Rivers state.Everyday Amaechi this, Amaechi that. I think it is now clear to him and his PDP that they cannot stop Amaechi that is why he is denying now.But however, he says another thing while his actions says another thing too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Suspend 4 LGA Chairmen Over Nonpayment Of Salaries / Recycling The Old As Change / NNPC Legal Adviser Denies Being Part Of Fraudulent Crude Oil Deals Under Jonatha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.