Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

It’s Time To Tell Nigerian And Nigerians The Harsh Truth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Tell Nigerian And Nigerians The Harsh Truth. (456 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Tell Nigerian Government To Give Nnamdi Kanu Second Chance / Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Time To Tell Nigerian And Nigerians The Harsh Truth. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
We are the so called “Giant of Africa” and yet very Poor.
We are so blessed but yet Nigerian be like say devil baptize us.
Nigerian politics and politicians are taking us for a ride, dem sabi lie and yet many people dey fall for all their lies. The recent happening in Nigeria is a message to Nigerians and if we don’t learn from them then we will be doomed with more;

Bombings,
Kidnappings,
Killings
Corruption
Unemployment

ETC.

Ok here is my question to those who care about Nigeria. Which way Nigerian
Re: It’s Time To Tell Nigerian And Nigerians The Harsh Truth. by menix(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP re u saying u re lost nd need direction??

Oya which area u dey make I give u direction..

Buh if u re refering to Nigeria, note every country has a Natural Disaster.
Unfortunately Nigeria is blessed buh our natural disaster are the vices you just mentioned.
Re: It’s Time To Tell Nigerian And Nigerians The Harsh Truth. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
menix:
OP re u saying u re lost nd need direction??

Oya which area u dey make I give u direction..

Buh if u re refering to Nigeria, note every country has a Natural Disaster.
Unfortunately Nigeria is blessed buh our natural disaster are the vices you just mentioned.

I am saying that we are lost and we need urgent direction

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 3 Women Who Made It Into President Buhari’s Ministerial List / Ebonyi State Governor Loses Mother / UK Officially Request Legal Assistance From Nigeria On Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.