Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation (621 Views)

Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by Esthersblog(f): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
I received this email from an EB reader and want to share it on NL as well…

The email reads;

“I am very much in love with a lady I met at a friend’s birthday party. We started off as friends and as we got to know each other better, I began to fall in love with her. Unknown to me at that time, she had a boyfriend which she never mentioned to me even by mistake. She made it clear to me with her actions that she was available and kept on giving me the green light. I also did not suspect her because her boyfriend spends most of his time on the rig.

As time went on, I decided I was going to officially ask her out. I like doing it the traditional way before officially dating a girl. The day I made up my mind to ask her to be my girl, I took her out for dinner and after I made my intentions known to her. That was when she told me sad news.

It didn’t change my feelings for her and after a few days, I told her to make up her mind, to either break up with her boyfriend and be with me or she loses me completely, even as a friend. I was completely devastated but still had hopes, because I wanted to settle down and start my own family, coupled with the fact that I thought I had found the woman of my dreams.

She later told me she does not want to break up with her boyfriend and all the kind of talk that comes with it. I decided to move on after that and stopped all forms of communication with her but never stopped loving her.

She sent me a message a few weeks ago stating that she has ended her relationship with her boyfriend because she wants to be with me.

I am in a dilemma now because I am currently in a relationship. I like my current girlfriend but I do not love her that much yet. I am thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend to be with the one I love and at the same time, I do not want to hurt my girlfriend because she is so into me and the relationship is just two months old.”

www.esther.com.ng

Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by djcliff(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
love matters.
Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by donTbone(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Follow your intuition. At the same time,
Ask your self this questions...

"what will I do if my sister is my new GF"?
"How will I feel if am d one jilted as am planning to do to my new GF"?

#PEACEOUT
Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
He should continue with his present girlfrnd. She made a choice, so she has to live by it for d rest of her life
Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015

If your current girlfriend is into you it will be very selfish and wicked to break up with her.

Just as you grew to love that other girl,you will also grow to love your new boo.

The other girl had the chance to have you,but she let it slip away. Let her know it's too late now.

And before she makes you feel guilty about getting her to leave her relationship think of the possibility that she may be lying.

You may actually not be the main reason she left her man.

1 Like

Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by therealdeal10: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
U need 2 knw y d 1st gal u luvd jst ended d relationship wit her boyfriend. If it's 2ruly bcus of u n no fowl play is involved den use style n break up wit ur current gf since u said u dnt luv her dat much yet no need 2 keep wasting her tym

Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Y'all just Think Relationships Are Games....That You Could just Go on and Off anytime You wanna? Really Absurd..embarassed

Anyways...Back to Your question..U could Easily switch back..it's easy..or You need BreakUp tips from a BreakUp Artist?? shocked "grin" me?
Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by musafat(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Forgt abt ur ex, cuz she was jxt part of ur past. Juxt learn to luv ur new gul
Re: Matters Of The Heart – Dilemma Situation by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aw.

(1) (Reply)

Few Steps To A Perfect Hugging / 50 Thought Provoking Questions About Life. / Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.