Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I See This Ministerial List As A Setup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See This Ministerial List As A Setup (741 Views)

I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See This Ministerial List As A Setup by Gabrinoz: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
When I saw those name on the list I was highly disappointed. But on the other hand it could be set up from the president.

• Let the senate determine their fate.
• Let it not be that I did not try to help my political associate/helpers.
• Go & prove yourself.

Whatever the outcome of the screening the presidency will not be bothered, and am very sure, he is hoping some names not make it.
Re: I See This Ministerial List As A Setup by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gabrinoz:
When I saw those name on the list I was highly disappointed. But on the other hand it could be set up from the president.

• Go & prove yourself.

Whatever the outcome of the screening the presidency will not be boarder, and am very sure, he is hoping some names not make it.

You mean bothered shocked
Re: I See This Ministerial List As A Setup by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gabrinoz:

• Go & prove yourself.

Whatever the outcome of the screening the presidency will not be bothered, and am very sure, he is hoping some names not make it.
I agree. Buhari had to do this to please the party.
Re: I See This Ministerial List As A Setup by theV0ice: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gabrinoz:

• Go & prove yourself.

At least no one will accuse PMB of betraying Amaechi, Fashola etc. That angle from empty ethnic bigots will not arise

If the Senate stops them, they'll be replaced simple. Soludo, Ezekwesili, Wale Edun, Festus Odimegwu etc are on waiting list
Re: I See This Ministerial List As A Setup by Okanokan(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
With exception of Messrs Lai Muhammed and Fashola, All of them are former PDP members who were expelled for anti-party activities and crime against thier people. We av seen thier faces and heard thier voices before, nothing new!

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Saints.saint Buhari Saint Amaechi Saint Tinubu Saint Ngige Saint Oshi / Buhari Govt: DSS Are No Longer Effective. / Ohaneze Leaders Beg Deji Of Akure To Forgive Their Disrespectfullness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.