Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,896 members, 7,838,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better (727 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better by zomby(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
As much as I support president Buhari and hope for nothing but the best from his administration, I must also confess that this ministerial list is very disappointing. I am not sure what president Buhari was thinking to select this bunch of recycled garbage. Is this what we have waited for almost 4 months for? This is completely unbelievable.

I honestly think Buhari has missed an incredible opportunity to restart this nation from A to Z, and get new set of people involved. If you pay attention, you will quickly realize that Nigeria as a country has be ruled by a group of the same people (less than 2000 same people) for the past 40 years...Is Buhari telling us that a country with a population of over 170m can not produce a new group of people? Is Buhari telling us that there are no other group of people in Nigeria that are capable? What exactly is president Buhari expecting from the same group of people who have stolen from us and mismanaged running this country (a multiple times)...for over 40 years? I was surprised that President Buhari did not also include Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience, on his ministerial list.

You can blame Goodluck Jonathan if you want, but the dude did not crumble this country into dust alone. Just take a look at the ministerial list and you will understand why this country may not be going anywhere any time soon. In fact, I do not see the CHANGE president Buhari promised to materialize if this group of recycled people (garbage) are given another opportunity. I was expecting a ministerial list that was full of unknown, but incredible, intelligent and honest Nigerians...and not this group of the same HEARTLESS THIEVES

Nothing in Nigeria will change with this group of people on the list, I hope all of them fail the screening process. Nigeria of yesterday is gone and dead...President Buhari needs to get himself together fast.
Re: I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better by sentix(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2015
And the last group of minister were not HEARTLESS THIEVES

Ministers are only as good as the Head of the Government
If he is paraga drinking buffon then u can do anything you like!
Re: I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Abeg tell am.
Nigerians need new hands
Re: I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better by Jorussia(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2015
zomby:
As much as I support president Buhari and hope for nothing but the best from his administration, I must also confess that this ministerial list is very disappointing. I am not sure what president Buhari was thinking to select this bunch of recycled garbage. Is this what we have waited for almost 4 months for? This is completely unbelievable.

I honestly think Buhari has missed an incredible opportunity to restart this nation from A to Z, and get new set of people involved. If you pay attention, you will quickly realize that Nigeria as a country has be ruled by a group of the same people (less than 2000 same people) for the past 40 years...Is Buhari telling us that a country with a population of over 170m can not produce a new group of people? Is Buhari telling us that there are no other group of people in Nigeria that are capable? What exactly is president Buhari expecting from the same group of people who have stolen from us and mismanaged running this country (a multiple times)...for over 40 years? I was surprised that President Buhari did not also include Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience, on his ministerial list.

You can blame Goodluck Jonathan if you want, but the dude did not crumble this country into dust alone. Just take a look at the ministerial list and you will understand why this country may not be going anywhere any time soon. In fact, I do not see the CHANGE president Buhari promised to materialize if this group of recycled people (garbage) are given another opportunity. I was expecting a ministerial list that was full of unknown, but incredible, intelligent and honest Nigerians...and not this group of the same HEARTLESS THIEVES

Nothing in Nigeria will change with this group of people on the list, I hope all of them fail the screening process. Nigeria of yesterday is gone and dead...President Buhari needs to get himself together fast.

let's give the ministerial nominees time to prove their worth
Re: I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better by zomby(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jorussia:
let's give the ministerial nominees time to prove their worth

A leopard doesn't change it's spots...a thief is a thief.
The nominees have nothing new to offer, but bring Buhari down.

With these names on the list, war again corruption will be more difficult to fight and win. The CHANGE Buhari promised may not be accomplished.

Nigeria simply needs new hands, new people, and new method of operation.
Re: I'm Disappointed With This Ministerial List, Pre Buhari Could Have Done Better by caprini1: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well...since we can't do anything about the new ministers, we can only hope and pray that they do well.

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi; #2.5 Billion Ekiti Goverment House Is The Least In Nigeria / EMBATTLED Amaechi Writes Saraki, Urges Him To Ignore Indictment / List Of Confirmed Ministers Saraki Presents It To The President', See(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.