Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) (26709 Views)

Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by klem93(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
As the international break week is on, Nigeria is scheduled with a friendly match against Belgium as they arrive the capital of the country. Ahmed Musa, Mikel Obi, Emenike and 13 others arrive camp ahead of international friendlies in Belgium.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photos-super-eagles-of-nigeria-training.html

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by hob(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hard work boiz

2 Likes

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
make una perform well oo

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by macolino(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Victory is for sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by bossto(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
where is ighalo

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
bossto:
where is ighalo
Ighalo is beside Ahmed musa........
Wearinq white shirt and short
Seen him?

9 Likes

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided.....See as Mikel dae smile like person wae get 100% for post utme
Mtcheeeeeeew
Him bench don qet
Seatbelt for chelsea
He qo con dae form Capo for national team....Smh...
I sight Ighalo jae.....
Thumbs up to his goal last weekend........

Aqainst Dr congo
Jesu
We are qood as dead....
Who wan tackle Bolasie
The last time i checked, he has the most successful dribbles after Hazard inthe EPL

10 Likes

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Republlican(f): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mycheew bunch of bench warmers in there respective clubs nonsense
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
We must win.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
So mikel leave him oyibo babe..i thought she was a semi-god 2 him
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Its high time Emenike sits on the bench.
Igahlo is on fire mehn.. Where is that lad from Mancity ??

4 Likes

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wish them good luck.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why is Odewingie not in this team?

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by vivianblog(f): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by mowah: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mikel is not needed in that team. he has spent too much time on chelsea bench to be called up. I hope Oliseh wont get fired soon for inviting the failures who got Keshi sacked.

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by mrphysics(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
are they ministers too? do we hav to screen them?

5 Likes

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
This one dem dey fresh with our money, make them perform o. abeg, see as Mikel be like angel Angel Michael.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by damton(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Up eagles. please make us proud.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
I pray dey will win! grin anyway none of my bis if dey loss cheesy
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Urine: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
undecided.....See as Mikel dae smile like person wae get 100% for post utme
Mtcheeeeeeew
Him bench don qet
Seatbelt for chelsea
He qo con dae form Capo for national team....Smh...
I sight Ighalo jae.....
Thumbs up to his goal last weekend
Aqainst Belgium?
Jesu
We are qood as dead....
Who wan tackle Benteke and co.
Na yinka ayefele go tackle Hazard

ROTFLMAO
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by laurel03(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
#Oya go 9ja....U can win Belgium because dr main Man no dey good form now..
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by damton(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:
Why is Odewingie not in this team?
he is in sambisa

4 Likes

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Wadasco(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
wishing them all d best
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by exemen: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
na the spiderman wen go strick for the match b this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mikel.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'm in the team.. Watch me live that day

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Has enyeama hit camp
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
For me to believe that Mikel actually fathered those twins, he must score two goals in the match..

3 Likes

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
make i quickly join dis guy b4 ref go blow
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by ayoola648(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
do us proud boyz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester / Nigeria's Football is set for total blackout In The Year 2021... / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.