Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) (26741 Views)

Super Eagles Training For World Cup (Photos) / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Johnnoah1st: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
klem93:
As the international break week is on, Nigeria is scheduled with a friendly match against Belgium as they arrive the capital of the country. Ahmed Musa, Mikel Obi, Emenike and 13 others arrive camp ahead of international friendlies in Belgium.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photos-super-eagles-of-nigeria-training.html
u can lie ehn! which belgium did nigeria want to play against? ur street belgium? nigeria will only play against cameroon and congo in belgium, and not belgium itself. stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
pretydiva:
So mikel leave him oyibo babe..i thought she was a semi-god 2 him
hmm...
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
I pray dey will win! grin anyway none of my bis if dey loss cheesy

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by IceDude(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP are we playing against Belgium or Congo? undecided
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by phkka1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Some new faces. I hope the desired change will come.
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by boyo123(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
nice jerseys and track.see as them come look like say them sabi play ball

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by yoged(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
We are not playing Belgium. We are playing Congo Dr and Cameron in Belgium and they are training in Belgium. The op is clueless
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boo grin

wetin u dey find for sport section? Romance section no get topic again
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by officialgeorge(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
omo dis days i dy fear to watch naija matches....because by d end of 90mins its either my blood pressure don rise or my day get spoilt.....any hw sha mk us proud boiz....i go check scores online
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why is Efe Ambrose still involved in this team? angry
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
searching4love:

wetin u dey find for sport section? Romance section no get topic again
lol,pursue me naw cheesy
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by onlinebethel(f): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Description:

* Generic 15KW Power Electricity Energy Saver Box Save 30% US Plug
* New -type Intelligent, Digital And Powerful Electricity Saving Device
* Save energy sources efficiently
* Enviroment-friendly
* Stabilize the voltage
* Balance the current source
* Protect devices
* Smart, sleek design with LED lights to indicate operation
* Prolong the life of electrical devices
* Easy to use-no maintenance
* Saving electricity means saving money saving money means earing money

How does it Work:

The electricity saving device saves and reduces energy by stabilizing the voltage which in turn results in reductions in peak power demand and less waste of low efficient power. The low efficient power is consequently stored and recycled by the unit.
Package contents:
1x Electricity Saving Box

1 Share

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by saintkel(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't knw y I still luv d National team, maybe its time I ditch Chelsea For Super Eagles.... Just thinking
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
klem93:
As the international break week is on, Nigeria is scheduled with a friendly match against Belgium as they arrive the capital of the country. Ahmed Musa, Mikel Obi, Emenike and 13 others arrive camp ahead of international friendlies in Belgium.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photos-super-eagles-of-nigeria-training.html

ThePeacemaker:
undecided.....See as Mikel dae smile like person wae get 100% for post utme
Mtcheeeeeeew
Him bench don qet
Seatbelt for chelsea
He qo con dae form Capo for national team....Smh...
I sight Ighalo jae.....
Thumbs up to his goal last weekend
Aqainst Belgium?
Jesu
We are qood as dead....
Who wan tackle Benteke and co.
Na yinka ayefele go tackle Hazard

the match is against DR Congo. not Belgium.
it will only be played in belguim.

International Friendly: Nigeria Vs DR Congo On 8th Of October At 7pm

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by IceDude(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
laurel03:
#Oya go 9ja....U can win Belgium because dr main Man no dey good form now..
We aint playing against Belgium, dont mind that Linus OP
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by pascalmilan11(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fine boys go and make us proud by at least not conceding more than 3 goals to nothing
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
blueto:

the match is against DR Congo. not Belgium.
it will only be played in belguim.

International Friendly: Nigeria Vs DR Congo On 8th Of October At 7pm

i fear sha
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,pursue me naw cheesy

how u dey? u no even mention me all this while
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,pursue me naw cheesy

prettythicksme:
lol,pursue me naw cheesy

Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Why is Efe Ambrose still involved in this team? angry

check this thread for answer
https://www.nairaland.com/2631684/international-friendly-nigeria-vs-dr#38711275
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by chisabones: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Mtcheeeeeeew
Him bench don qet
Seatbelt for chelsea
I sight Ighalo jae.....
Thumbs up to his goal last weekend
Aqainst Belgium?
Jesu
We are qood as dead....
Who wan tackle Benteke and co.
Na yinka ayefele go tackle Hazard

HAHAHAHAHA YINKA AYEFELE KE grin grin grin grin GUY YOU BAD GAAAAN OOO LMAO
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
When is the time for the match?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by odomanis: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Republlican:
Mycheew bunch of bench warmers in there respective clubs nonsense
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]

Take it easy naa. Is Ahmed Musa a bench warmer ? Is Emenike a bench warmer ? Is Odion Ighalo a bench warmer ? Is Enyeama a bench warmer? Only a few of the boys called up are bench warmers please. Enough !
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
please correct the heading

they are only training in Belgium

but

the match is against Cameroon and Congo
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by badman007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where is Kelechi?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by Anamachi3(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Mtcheeeeeeew
Him bench don qet
Seatbelt for chelsea
I sight Ighalo jae.....
Thumbs up to his goal last weekend........

Aqainst Dr congo
Jesu
We are qood as dead....
Who wan tackle Bolasie
The last time i checked, he has the most successful dribbles after Hazard inthe EPL

I enjoy reading funny comments like this. Guy I sight u
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by M4gunners: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where is Ujah?
Re: The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) by kingofdzanga(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Odenwingie go collect him pension 4 NFF secateriat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Reacts To Tammy Abraham And Fikayo England Call-Up / Gernot Rohr Ranked Among Top Twenty National Team Coaches In The World / Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.