Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List (1979 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / I Would Have Hit Buhari If No Minister Emerged From South East – Father Mbaka / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
After all the noise rochas okorocha made that he would unite southeast leaders with president Muhammadu Buhari, he couldn't even influence a candidate from Imo state at least in this first list, and come to think of it Imo state is the only APC state in the southeast. The likes of Chris Ngige and Ogbonnaya onu comes to my mind, their states of origin is not even an APC state. I think this Governor called rochas is nothing but a noise maker
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Mbkite(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Relax!

1 Like

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mbkite:
Relax!
not that im enthusiastic about it, but the way he boast about having close ties with the president as if the president will do whatever he request for undecided
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Beremx(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
luchy34:
not that im enthusiastic about it, but the way he boast about having close ties to the president as if the president will do whatever he request for undecided
Abia does not have any representative too. Why are you wailing?

2 Likes

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by haabimbohlar(f): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
All state can't have a representative. Moreover Southeast loyalty lies with GEJ
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
is Abia APC?
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by ckmayoca: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Beremx(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
luchy34:
is Abia APC?
Abia is not APC. That's not the angle I am looking at.

there are still more names to be submitted. Don't you think you have to wait before lamenting?
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by banki(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
luchy34:
After all the noise rochas okorocha made that he would unite southeast leaders with president Muhammadu Buhari, he couldn't even influence a candidate from Imo state at least in this first list, and come to think of it Imo state is the only APC state in the southeast. The likes of Chris Ngige and Ogbonnaya onu comes to my mind, their states of origin is not even an APC state. I think this Governor called rochas is nothing but a noise maker

Please sharpen your English skills before you criticise others....
Your English is horrible for a critic

2 Likes

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
Abia is not APC. That's not the angle I am looking at.

there are still more names to be submitted. Don't you think you have to wait before lamenting?
is not about lamenting, but trying to claim what you are not, this governor called owelle prides himself as if he's the only voice in the southeast. When PMB won the elections I remembered him vividly saying that buhari will even hand over power to him personally come 2019. If he claims that he brought APC to southeast ( something that caused a rift between him and Ogbonnaya onu sometime) he should have at least influenced a nominee in this first batch, even the nominee from Imo state Festus odimegwu is not his candidate. All I'm saying is that owelle should stop claiming what he's not. undecided
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
banki:

Please sharpen your English skills before you criticise others....
Your English is horrible for a critic
professor in English language, I've heard you. If my English is horrible for you then quietly leave my thread cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Beremx(f): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
luchy34:
is not about lamenting, but trying to claim what you are not, this governor called owelle prides himself as if he's the only voice in the southeast. When PMB won the elections I remember him vividly saying that buhari will even hand over power to him personally come 2019. If he claims that he brought APC to southeast ( something that caused a rift between him and Ogbonnaya onu sometime) he should have at least influenced a nominee in this first batch, even the nominee from Imo state Festus odimegwu is not his candidate. All I'm saying is that owelle should stop claiming what he's not. undecided
I understand your point,but it doesn't mean IMO state won't have a ministerial slot. If Festus Odimegwu doesn't get it,someone else from the state will.
It is very unfortunate that Rochas didn't have the power to nominate his choice like other politicians from the SW did. Maybe his over sabi attitude disgusted PMB.

1 Like

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by TruthisGOD: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
ogbonnaya onu is from Abia state
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by modath(f): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
beremx:

What do they want Osun state & the northern states to do, Jokes apart the life of a wailer is haaaaarrrddd!!

To be wired to be on a complaint default, thank God PMB won, na so person for dey?.. ...
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by holysina(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
TruthisGOD:
ogbonnaya onu is from Abia state

ogbonaya onu is from ebonyi, ohozara local govenment, uburu village tongue
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
I guess OSUN is now ruled by PDP??
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by maestroferddi: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
I understand your point,but it doesn't mean IMO state won't have a ministerial slot. If Festus Odimegwu doesn't get it,someone else from the state will.
It is very unfortunate that Rochas didn't have the power to nominate his choice like other politicians from the SW did. Maybe his over sabi attitude disgusted PMB.
Rochas is not a smart politician.

His stature will diminish into irrelevance after serving out his second tenure.

He had an opportunity to position himself as a possible frontrunner for the presidency after the north has had two terms. He has blown the chance by not being able to read the political barometer with hindsight.

The Igbos are not so keen with APC. There is no how Rochas can emerge as a consensus/accepted Igbo leader let alone being allowed to win the presidency.

What exactly has he gained from what is proving to be a misadventure in APC apart from attracting staunch hatred for himself?

3 Likes

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by chino11(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wetin concern me, abeg allow me to play my soccer cheesy

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by ayokellany: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP will you agree that you are only being mischievous should Imo state get a minister in the next ministerial list ? Why can't you just wait to see the complete list before making silly and hasty conclusions ?
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by disumusa: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
luchy34:
pls no apc in SE, thanks.
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Beremx(f): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
modath:

What do they want Osun state & the northern states to do, Jokes apart the life of a wailer is haaaaarrrddd!!

To be wired to be on a complaint default, thank God PMB won, na so person for dey?.. ...
the wailing isn't necessary because more names will be released.

My sister,the thing tire me!
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayokellany:
OP will you agree that you are only being mischievous should Imo state get a minister in the next ministerial list ? Why can't you just wait to see the complete list before making silly and hasty conclusions ?
read and understand
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by TruthisGOD: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
holysina:

ogbonaya onu is from ebonyi, ohozara local govenment, uburu village tongue
ogbonnaya onu was one time governor of Abia state. Check the list of minsterial nominies and there state of origin. Get ur facts well
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Raymond4kc: 4:49am On Oct 07, 2015
TruthisGOD:
ogbonnaya onu was one time governor of Abia state. Check the list of minsterial nominies and there state of origin. Get ur facts well

Setting the record straight : Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu was born on December 1, 1951, to the family of His Royal Highness, Late Eze David Aba Onu, Eze Adu of Uburu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in Nigeria.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbonnaya_Onu
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by stanech: 5:03am On Oct 07, 2015
ayokellany:
You actually think there will be another list?

Wake up bro
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by mensdept: 5:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Rochas is a loud irrelevant fool that ditched the party his people supported to campaign for grandfathers who were coupist in their youth

2 Likes

Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by Beremx(f): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2015
stanech:

You actually think there will be another list?

Wake up bro
there is another list. Saraki clearly stated the list brought to him was a partial list with more coming.
Re: Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List by stanech: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
there is another list. Saraki clearly stated the list brought to him was a partial list with more coming.

Bros you have been scammed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Politics Of Opobo Town / Complicit Silence Abounds Biafraland- Terry Paulson / First Bank Implements 2%, 3% Interest Rates On Fixed Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.