Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,707 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes (1650 Views)

BREAKING: PDP’s George Sekibo Wins Rivers East Senatorial Election- PremiumTimes / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by Dannyset(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Elections Petitions Tribunal siting in Akure, Ondo State, has nullified the election of Victor Akinjo as member representing Ilaje/Ese-Odo Federal Constituency of Ondo State.
The tribunal nullified the election and ordered fresh polls on the grounds that Mr. Akinjo was not a bona fide member of the Peoples Democratic Party at the time the election was held.
Details later!

Source: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191090-%e2%80%8bondo-tribunal-nullifies-reps-election.html
Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by toluhere(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
I
Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by warrior01: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by theV0ice: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wait o...is he the same Kolade Victor Akinjo aka Vakama former OAU SUG president? He later became special adviser on youth to OBJ

Well he should go and prepare for the rerun o
Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by Dannyset(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lalasticlala another PDP bubble don burst oo! Ojoro people.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
PDP shall rise again. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by BALLOSKI: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good! As long as it's pdp , I'm happy.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by BALLOSKI: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
PDP shall rise again. Lol.
the protection-seeking wailer would come up with a piece on this very soon.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by modath(f): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Haaaaa, una wan make wailers die today? grin

Bad news on top of bad news today for them... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
the protection-seeking wailer would come up with a piece on this very soon.

That's because, unlike you, he's able to ratiocinate on topical issues and draw his conclusions INTELLIGENTLY and opine them articulately while you regurgitate the stale, doctored hogwash fed to you by bias media outlets on the payroll of your paymasters whose propaganda continually prevail because your gullibility is a constant factor to be counted on.

I see why you APC rug rats are termed as "Zombies". Quite befitting. ♦

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by BALLOSKI: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[s] That's because, unlike you, he's able to ratiocinate on topical issues and draw his conclusions INTELLIGENTLY and opine them articulately while you regurgitate the stale, doctored hogwash fed to you by bias media outlets on the payroll of your paymasters whose propaganda continually prevail because your gullibility is a constant factor to be counted on.

I see why you APC rug rats are termed as "Zombies". Quite befitting. ♦
[/s]
Holo-fatuity! This is a blithering alphabetsoup! I stop doing this long time ago, you can't cow me with this. Go ask about me, I'm the king in this . When I discovered that I must not impress by always putting this out that was when I stop being stvpid like you are here.
Give me this line by posting a VN here, then I'd know you are good as you are in writing it. Until then...

Save us this your euhedral flatulence.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Holo-fatuity! This is a blithering alphabetsoup! I [b]stop [/b]doing this long time ago, you can't cow me with this. Go ask about me(my popular ID), I'm the king in this . When I discovered that I must not impressed by always putting this out that was when I stop being stvpid like you are here.
Give me this line by posting a VN here, then I'd know you are good as you are in writing it. Until then...

Actually, you ceased being grandiloquent 'cause you do a piss-poor job at articulating your opinions lexically. Your tenses are appalling and you come off as a pseudo-intelligent daydreamer whose illusionary perception of your state leads you to think yourself a King. King of dimwitted marsupials?

A voicenote? That shouldn't be a problem. Surprised, unlike your ilk, people like myself still update our vocabulary stock by being bibliophiles? ♦

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by tunwumi: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by ijustdey: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
very hard times for PDP

they will soon come out and cry blue murder now just watch the spaces

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by sammyj: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Another dent on the wailing wailers party . Always in news for the wrong reason PDP we hail thee ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tribunal Nullifies Reps’ Election-PremiumTimes by Dannyset(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Holo-fatuity! This is a blithering alphabetsoup! I stop doing this long time ago, you can't cow me with this. Go ask about me, I'm the king in this . When I discovered that I must not impress by always putting this out that was when I stop being stvpid like you are here.
TheSonOfMark:

Actually, you ceased being grandiloquent 'cause you do a piss-poor job at articulating your opinions lexically. Your tenses are appalling and you come off as a pseudo-intelligent daydreamer whose illusionary perception of your state leads you to think yourself a King. King of dimwitted marsupials?
A voicenote? That shouldn't be a problem. Surprised, unlike your ilk, people like myself still update our vocabulary stock by being bibliophiles? ♦

Ahn ahn! whatapen na?

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Not Nigeria’s Major Problem – Nwabueze Tells Buhari / I Am Tired Of Being Governor, Says El-rufai / FOI Showed El Rufai Lied About Amount Spent On Independence Day Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.