Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... (726 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... by phemmyutd(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
If you are Disappointed in Buhari Ministerial List, then List your own suppose better personnel you think can be better of the list, instead of condemning and unable to prover better options
Re: If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Honestly, I don't think any one should criticise anybody who criticizes the President and his ministerial list! The former president was criticized and even mocked much more than the president has been. And no body ask them to provide solutions! Instead the opposition thrived on such criticism!

Now its their turn! The president is not perfect and should be open to criticisms both constructive and destructive!
Re: If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... by phemmyutd(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Actually I am not opposing the criticisms if the list bit it will be nice to put up some names of other better people expected to be on the list
Re: If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... by BushidoBlue(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
phemmyutd:
Actually I am not opposing the criticisms if the list bit it will be nice to put up some names of other better people expected to be on the list

We were told that the delay was to select a crop of technocrats, later on in France, we were told they were noise makers only to be finally given the names of people who actually campaigned alongside him.
I'm wide awake, what about you?
Re: If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... by Ini22(f): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think the man knows what is doing
Re: If You Are Disappointed In Buhari Ministerial List, ...... by phemmyutd(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
if Buhari appoint the lines of Kumuyi, Adeboye, and co PDP will still wail. I realise no body that can not performed it only depends on who you are working for good leadership is what we need most and soon others will fall in place

(1) (Reply)

Ex-ondo PDP Chair, Alabi Rejects Mimiko’s Appointment / Buhari Should Pay Nigerian Airforce Unestablished Salary / Lai Muhammed Sues Pdp’s Olisa Metuh Over Libel, Demands N500m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.