Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (66188 Views)

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by NOBODYY: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Abraham Lincoln couldn't have said that, there was no Internet during the nineteenth century.
Loll are u using sacarsm or u don't get the point??
Thats exactly wah the quote is trying to say "don't belive everything u see not even this one"
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by VickyRotex(f): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but I usually find it funny that people still believe the verse in quote.grin

Why's it funny? embarassed
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
They may be right, Maybe it will end for dem.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by SailorXY: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm sorry but I usually find it funny that people still believe the verse in quote.grin
mind sharing what exactly is funny init?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Aminat508(f): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked
Ase o ti e le tongue
make I begin dey pray nd beg for forgiveness of sins.. D day before yesterday I commot 5thousand from Iya amina bag cry cry

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by aijayHenry(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
There is a beautiful home in a Far away land, where the saints of God are gathering, hear them sing sweet melody unto the lord, they are giving him praises 4eva moore cheesy grin...amend ur ways o jare
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by obiak4(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia
pls mr end time forward all your money to me
my account nos ................ Diamond bank since you can't spend it in ''heaven'
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by dammytosh: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
ekefre4:
osogbo weed.

that is definitely an awesome weed.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by ehis05(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Even d bible says no one knows the time or the hour..n dat he wud come like a thief at night..didn't dey read that part of the bible? How can u GOD?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by godman01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
VickyRotex:
"No one knows, however, when that day and hour will come - neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, the Father alone knows." Which Bible do the eBible fellowship read?

-Stig
na eBible dem read.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by bellville: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Bible which is the reference point does not state a particular date. Even Jesus did not disclose the time or hour. This is false prophecy.

Shop for books. Check my signature.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by tobilek(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Effect of smoking tollgate's weed....
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by omojeesu(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by LedZeppelin: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Omg...the clouds are already turning red in france!
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pyroxene:
. Its well. God will come when he wants to and how he wants to. BUT be of good cheer, cos there is a way out
thanks Man.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by tufit4real: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
I no fit laugh grin grin
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by freecocoa(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

Why's it funny? embarassed
Because people believe it, I mean like jesus is really gonna come and people will start ascending into the sky?grin I just hope people don't bump into each other, causing serious injuries.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
What if its true? Are you prepared? God pls Forgive me my sins.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by viktor01(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Obviously, there was no reference point as regard the country they had in mind.
Secondly, I doubt that the world will end on 7th Oct. 2015.
Thirdly, There is the possibility that they misinterpreted a key event that will occur on the said date for rapture.
Whatever sha, don't be quick to dismiss it just be prepared.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by freecocoa(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
SailorXY:
mind sharing what exactly is funny init?
Refer to my post to vicky.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by paschenko(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schulz
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by chrizbrain(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
The eBible fellowship, an online
group for bible study, has
published a series of lectures on
Why October 7, 2015 is the Likely
End of the World.

according to my bible, not even the angels knw when the world will end except GOD! i've read my bible so many times, i've never come accros 7th October, 2015. though it is witten (matthew 7:15), beware of false prophets. in vs 20, he said, by there fruits you shall knw them.

There fruits is false/fake prophecying. so beware.

Though it is written, in Rev. 22:7 behold I come quikly, blessed is he that keepeth the saying of the prophecy of this book.

So, be prepared, but not for 7th October, 2015, it could be now or 10, 20 or 100 years to come or even more The eBible fellowship, an online
End of the World.

according to my bible, not even the angels knw when the world will end except GOD! i've read my bible so many times, i've never come accros 7th October, 2015. though it is witten (matthew 7:15), beware of false prophets. in vs 20, he said, by there fruits you shall knw them.

Though it is written, in Rev. 22:7 behold I come quikly, blessed is he that keepeth the saying of the prophecy of this book.

So, be prepared, but not for 7th October, 2015, it could be now or 10, 20 or 100 years to come or even more
The eBible fellowship, an online
End of the World.

So, be prepared, but not for 7th October, 2015, it could be now or 10, 20 or 100 years to come or even more
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aminat508:
Fear don dey catch me Oooo.. grin grin
my sister I fear pass you..
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by MossLuv: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let all the blackmailer continue with their blackmailing but God remain who He is. His world can NEVER be broken.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by ernesty20(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Princematarazzi:
Okwa unu afu go, ife ndi mmadu na ede? sad undecided
lol. So ina atu ujo?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by JimBright(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Actually it is my sorrow dat wil end 2moro! Glory be to God!! For those that are afraid open your bible & read matt24:35.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
You people call the prophet ignorant, yet say that jesus, who is supposedly god, doesn't know when he'll come.

The irony.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Osogbo weed is destructive.

The world will Still last a thousand years after Christ coming which will be in the next five years.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by BigVeinyDick: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
"with fire”, as God promised not to cause another flood on the scale as that which afflicted Noah."
Hahahaha so God be like im not going to kill you all with water,i promised your fathers.I have a better plan! How about i Burn you alllllll.
God na badt guy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
I am currently eating all the food in the house and organising an orgy with any attractive female that agrees.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by remirez07(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
nsiazu:

source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/apocalypse-tomorrow-world-obliterated-fire-6584617
this Oyinbo people dem sabi craze wella.... Even the bible said "the coming of Jesus Christ would be like a thief in the night".... That know one know the coming back of Jesus Christ. Nah so one fooled me say "she saw Michel Jackson in hell fire... That 2pac and Big is raPping in hell. People madt ghon
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by luckyboss(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Now I know that life is sweet for nairaland members,, una no won die? hahaaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.