Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (52482 Views)

Fiancee Of Wes Morgan Kicks Him Out After Learning He Has A Pregnant Mistress / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by PublicAssurance: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
na u suppose use common sense o my bros....how many times will Nigerians continue to be late for important engagements?...ehn how many times??..
ayoola648:

bros abeg use ur common sense ..

na you dem go put for post ?

the guy was polite enough to apologize and give reasons for coming late, shit happens sometimes ,oliseh should have allowed him explain himself before kicking him out.

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Betheluponi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Someone plz tell me that this is just a rumor....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by castrokins(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
You Must Be Arriving Nigeria This Night Otherwise You'd Know Enyeama Just Laid His Mother To Rest. Ordinarily And In Sane Climes, He'd Be Allowed Time To Work/Walk Himself Through The Pain Of Loosing His Mom. He Deserves All The Support He'd Possibly Get, Not Some Ass-Kicking By Oliseh.

PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]If u are late, u are late.....the players wey come early nko ...dem no get sense?....Good move by Oliseh!...Nigeria must change at all levels.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by mightyokwy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]If u are late, u are late.....the players wey come early nko ...dem no get sense?....Good move by Oliseh!...Nigeria must change at all levels.[/size]
Guy try talk with sense na, enyema just buried his mum few days ago. Is not even up to a week, to be sincere he need a break to be with his family bcs they ar still mourning.

4 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by daddychelsea(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Me no believe dis fake news at all. Cos such kind tin won't happen at all.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by PublicAssurance: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
my mistake then....i retract my statement....
castrokins:
You Must Be Arriving Nigeria This Night Otherwise You'd Know Enyeama Just Laid His Mother To Rest. Ordinarily And In Sane Climes, He'd Be Allowed Time To Work/Walk Himself Through The Pain Of Loosing His Mom. He Deserves All The Support He'd Possibly Get, Not Some Ass-Kicking By Oliseh.

2 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by PublicAssurance: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good point
mightyokwy:

Guy try talk with sense na, enyema just buried his mum few days ago. Is not even up to a week, to be sincere he need a break to be with his family bcs they ar still mourning.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by mightyokwy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
PublicAssurance:
na u suppose use common sense o my bros....how many times will Nigerians continue to be late for important engagements?...ehn how many times??..
Guy stop talking rubish, enyema just buried his mum last weekend.

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by MossLuv: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
He is the boss... He is to take responsibilities, blames and credits so i can't blame him for his decision against any player. Atleast not for now.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Enyeama lacks discipline, u re supposed to be d captain of d team yet u lack discipline,, u were called up to come to camp to play Tanzania u declined, with no explanation whatsoever, later we learnt u lost ur mum, though a sad news, but what stops him from calling d coach to intimate him of the sad development and his inability to honour d match? Now he strolled to camp as if it is business as usual. If u can't do that in ur club don't do that in d national team. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by PublicAssurance: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
I get the point!!...stop sounding like a scratched CD
mightyokwy:

Guy stop talking rubish, enyema just buried his mum last weekend.

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by mightyokwy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
PublicAssurance:
Good point
Am not even sure if oliseh attended the funeral.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by adioolayi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's been resolved....Oliseh initial gragra..dem big boiz need this once a while grin

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by seyicrown2008: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Indiscipline must not be tolerated again in the system, Never show up is better than coming late, not a good sample for Captain Enyeama
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by kobonaire(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Match never begin and already kata kata don start .... How eagles go win now??
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Mufasa27(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
damton:
This sounds like fiction to me. SOURCE.
Muyiwa lawal, eye witness
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by IamAtribalist: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
cool Useless people and rumors. Also, Oliseh and Enyeama have been arrested for disturbing the peace. Their bail is now set at 1million dollars.

U na see how he easy to write rubbish grin
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by sweatlana: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Guy wey just bury him mother. What's wrong with olise
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Grahamjnr(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Acidosis:
We must not celebrate indiscipline.

Oliseh must have acted upon series of misconduct

That twitter addict should stop seeking "pity"
What indiscipline are you talking about? Two points to note, dude. 1. The guy, Vincent wanted to state his reasons for coming late and since we are in some 'sort' democratic rule, he Oliseh, should have let him speak. 2. Vincent perhaps might still be mourning his mother since the burial isn't up to a week yet and we there might be some family responsibilities he has to tidy up. This might invariably affected his coming. Show the guy some love. In fact, where there is love and human pity, that guy should have been given a leave. His willingness to join the team few days after the burial of his dear mother proves his patriotism beyond every reasonable doubt. Next time, speak using ur five senses organs and not one!

7 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nellypy: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oliseh wat is d meaning of that. After all he is d best among ur players

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by tragergeorge(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
So if Oliseh that Buhari Yahoo this fairy of the Egusi not in seriously discrimination what Saul said to her? sad
guy belike some buttons for ur fone don bad o,cos i confuse, wat r u sayin?buhari,saul,egusi,her,yahoo how all there take relate to the topic na?

2 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
I see the whole report as bullshit.

There should be rules and regulations.
There should be a line of formal communication.
There should be discipline(even for coaches)
There should be conditions for Security Officer to man-handle a footballer.

A security officer should not rough handle our footballers...

So, the whole event, if true, calls for rules and regulations to be put in place.

Enyeama wouldn't arrive to camp late.
Oliseh wouldn't called for security to throw Enyeama out.
Security (whoever) wouldn't have handled Enyeama....
If there are well stated and respected Rules.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Kog45(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
MossLuv:
He is the boss... He is to take responsibilities, blames and credits so i can't blame him for his decision against any player. Atleast not for now.
But if na keshi u go blame him.In the next 6months we gona know who is better between Olishe and Keshi.

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by searay(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
After hurrying his mother 2 days ago
mikron:
Enyeama lacks discipline, u re supposed to be d captain of d team yet u lack discipline,, u were called up to come to camp to play Tanzania u declined, with no explanation whatsoever, later we learnt u lost ur mum, though a sad news, but what stops him from calling d coach to intimate him of the sad development and his inability to honour d match? Now he strolled to camp as if it is business as usual. If u can't do that in ur club don't do that in d national team. Shikena
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Johnnoo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
sukkot:
oliseh done smoke ekiti weed

Oliseh right now...

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Didn't Enyeama just bury his mother? If true, I would expect Oliseh to be way more sensitive

2 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by sukkot: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Johnnoo:

Oliseh right now...
grin cheesy
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by dazojay(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Welcome to DazojayExchange NAIRALAND Customer Support.

DazojayExchange is an E-currency firm that has been in the fore-front of e-currency exchange business in Nigeria.
We specialize in the exchange of E-currencies such as Perfect Money, WebMoney, Solidtrustpay, Payza, Okpay etc.
Please feel free to ask questions about us and our services on this thread and we will be glad to answer. Suggestions and complaints are also welcome.
Contact us today for your E-currency exchange needs.
Call us:09091308449,09052724879
Whatsapp: 08064515190
BB PIN: 5624A80A
Visit: www.dazojayexchange.com

Best Regards.
DazojayExchange

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Kulas: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oliseh,Oliseh,Oliseh,how many times did I call ur name?,Let's assume this story is not true,because if yes,be ready to face what you will see because we Nigerians Value and respect Enyeama more than you.No matter what Enyeama is our hero and let no baga touch him or try to rubbish him
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by mikkypel(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
I even want to see MIKEL with the captain badge, Enyeama does not seem like who wants to retire in four years to come and by that time MIKEL would be using walking stick to play football just like hockey

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by babyfaceafrica: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
I would have preferred enyeama not to come at all..f he wants to come he should come early!!!!...he is thecaptain for crying out loud..if he wants to mourn hs mum..he should stay way for some time..but since he wants to come he should do the right thing...let's stop being sentimental..oliseh ..u sef take time in as much as I support a no-nonsense attitude don't be rash...we need all our good players.. Mean those who play regularly o..not bench warmers ..God bless Nigeria!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.