Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (52484 Views)

Fiancee Of Wes Morgan Kicks Him Out After Learning He Has A Pregnant Mistress / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by EgusiSoup: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
tragergeorge:
guy belike some buttons for ur fone don bad o,cos i confuse, wat r u sayin?buhari,saul,egusi,her,yahoo how all there take relate to the topic na?

Look but does not leap grin
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Look but does not leap grin
Idiotcheesy
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by nationwide1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
omusiliyu:
This is wickedness and not discipline. Mr Sunday. It is too early for this immature dictatorship.
I tire o!

Oliseh has just exposed his lack of managerial ability.
That is why they are called managers in Europe because it's not all about football field but managing the characters of players.

It's one of the reasons Sir Alex Ferguson will be remembered as one of the greatest managers of our generation. Meaning Oliseh would not have been able to manage Cantona, Rooney.

Well, Oliseh thinks we've forgotten how obstinate he was in his playing days that he divided the camp into factions resulting in poor Eagles performances in many major matches.

I wish him well.

2 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by BABANGBALI: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
hensben:
Same enyeama wey just lost him Mumcy
na the spirit of his late mum dey fight am now. I hear say na only 3 cows him take use bury him mother instead of 7 dat the mother tolded him to use
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by klax(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigerians you like jumping to conclusion so easily have you hear Oliseh side of the story or do you think Oliseh will just send him away just like that without reason haba Nja take it easy oo
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by M4gunners: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
I dey suspect this news.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
iron fist rule doesnt work... sunday oliseh is looking for sack.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by xtervaganza(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
klem93:

https://twitter.com/MuyiwaLawal?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

bloody journos trying to rope the coach already

Enyeama is great, and we all know he can be a bit arrogant too at times

Give the coach a free hand to instill discipline in the team and don't give a report while blaming the coach

When he's not a mad man, he will kick someone who wanted to apologise out?

You stoopid journos think you're reporting to noobs at times
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Jarus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oliseh should learn from Siasia's case, who kept fighting his key players and ended up not qualifying SE for Nations Cup.

There are better ways of managing them. If he knew he still had issue with him, he should not have invited him in the first place. Calling security personnel to evict Enyeama is highly disrespectful.

6 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Psylas(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
That's why I love Mikel
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by EgusiSoup: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pyrrho:
Idiotcheesy

We are all idiots on Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Temmytea70(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
So if Oliseh that Buhari Yahoo this fairy of the Egusi not in seriously discrimination what Saul said to her? sad

Pls i dont understand your grammer o
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by justjify(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Decapo:
Who is muyiwa lawal?
Na name of one ball boy
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Kenedex: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sunday olishe need to change his attitude coz during his football career it was an attitude problem that kill his career we Neva forget vincent just lost his mum u need to behave well sitting down in d media and pouring abuse on keshi during nations cup is easy to say Dan done to do d work new has become ur prblm if u want to stay long on dt hot dit behave well n learn how to address issues
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by smartmoses(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Plz disregard this story,Enyama is training wit other team mate#fakenews
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
This should'nt surprise anyone that is farmilia with Oliseh's antecedents.He was a rebel leader in his days in the super eagles and will want to stop anyone that may want to challenge him.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by justjify(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
The simmering problem in the camp of the Super Eagles
between coach Sunday Oliseh and captain Vincent
Enyeama boiled over on Tuesday when the goalkeeper
was kicked out of the team;s hotel.

Enyeama arrived camp after Monday’s deadline, having
been permitted to report late following Saturday’s burial
of his mother in Akwa Ibom.

A month ago, the goalkeeper failed to report to camp in
Abuja for the Super Eagles’ Africa Cup of Nations
qualifier against Tanzania, only for news to break that
he had lost his mother.

However, it seems there will be no way back for him
now as he was kicked out by security on Tuesday from
the Verviers Hotel.

Officials in the Super Eagles camp told Goal that Ahmed
Musa has now been named as captain ahead of returnee
John Obi Mikel.

Goal also learnt that Oliseh was unnerved by the
decision of Victor Moses not to come for the game and
that the winger might not be called up again in his reign.
Toyin Ibitoye, Super Eagles spokesman who is awaiting
issuance of visa to join the squad in Belgium, said he
was not yet aware of the developments.

“The last I heard was that Enyeama had arrived camp
earlier in the day, I cannot speak about further
developments because I am not aware,” he told Goal.
The latest news that we have heard is that officials of
the NFF are trying to help bring a positive conclusion to
the situation at hand.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2015/10/06/16080632/enyeama-expelled-from-nigeria-camp-musa-named-captain

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Missy89:
In Ikeme we trust cool
that's what u ppl want because ENyEAMA is not from Imo,Abia,Enugu or Anambra,u want to pursue him & put ur usless brother ikeme but It can't work,sometimes u ppl want to force me to hate u ppl more than the northerners,imagine someone who just lost his mother and that raving lunatic oliseh want to add more psychological trauma to our best goal keeper just b/c u want to bring ur brother ikeme,no wonder hausa & yoruba hate u ppl to the core b/c tribalism is una brother ..idiiiioooots ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

4 Likes

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Moahmed: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
According to Channelstv sport tonight,Oliseh chose Ahmed Musa as the captain,Eyema stood up to ask Oliseh while Ahmed Musa was chosen ahead of him while him(Eyeama ) was present ,this infuriated Oliseh who ask Eyeama to leave. However ,NFF has waded in and Eyeama is back in.However,it is not confirm if Eyeama will respect the decision of NFF to call him back.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Moahmed: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
that's what u ppl want because ENyEAMA is not from Imo,Abia,Enugu or Anambra,u want to pursue him & put ur usless brother ikeme but It can't work,sometimes u ppl want to force me to hate u ppl more than the northerners,imagine someone who just lost his mother and that raving lunatic oliseh want to add more psychological trauma to our best goal keeper just b/c u want to bring ur brother ikeme,no wonder hausa & yoruba hate u ppl to the core b/c tribalism is una brother ..idiiiioooots ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

My guy be realistic eyeama was rude.The coach has the prerogatives of choosing his captain.If he decides to chose another player as captain ,Eyeama should accept the coache's decision.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Eluwilussit(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
hrykanu231:
Olishe, small small o

U dey mind am. Soon they go fire am. He needs to show respect to even the youngest player there. He will soon be like Mourinho. My apologies to all blues! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by bufness(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
So if Oliseh that Buhari Yahoo this fairy of the Egusi not in seriously discrimination what Saul said to her? sad
this ur weed strong die grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Markmoore008: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
No! No!! No!!!

This is not good.

We do not want to miss the next

Nation Cup o!

Check 100 hot biz & money making

ideas here!
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by cupidralph(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
ILLUMINATI SEND MAN CALLED OLISEH DANCE KPANKPANGOLO RUN ENYEAMAA MUTHER DIE NO APOLOGY 4 DANCE OLISEH JET LI ENYEAMA OUT OF CAMP.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by TolaniLuv: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nah lie!!
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by klexycole(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
The NFF @ thenff 3h It's true that there was a little misunderstanding in the camp of @NGSuperEagles , but the matter has been resolved. Enyeama remains in camp
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Eluwilussit(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:

One person mentioned ikeme and u went off like this. Really? Is Eyeama more Nigerian than ikeme? Don't let one man's opinion spoil your day or week.

We all love VE. He's our best in a long time, and by a long shot. We are yet to hear from him or nfa. If we go by this post, then we all should condemn Oliseh. Besides, isn't Oliseh ND again? If he performs now, he's Niger delta. If he fuccks up, he becomes SE. Double standard no good na. U sef check am. M' Abasi, e no sail na. grin grin grin
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Sultanchidi(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
No witness no pishure, mtchew
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Donbasi(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
I see an Olishe being sacked in no distant time, he should go ask other coaches what player mutiny is all about, I waited to watch channels news this night to confirm the veracity of this story. Team super eagles might decide to sabotage him coach oliseh for this ill-treatment meted out on Enyeama 2day. I see a coach loosing his job pretty soon.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
omusiliyu:
This is wickedness and not discipline. Mr Sunday. It is too early for this immature dictatorship.

He's just emulating pa boohaari, d president-minister!
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Icekyng: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Lol tfy
See as u waste people time
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by anwo247: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Victor Osimhen Gifts Girlfriend, Stefanie Ladewig, ₦6.5M Valentine's Gift / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.