Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (52754 Views)

Fiancee Of Wes Morgan Kicks Him Out After Learning He Has A Pregnant Mistress / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by ElFenomeno1: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmmm..... grin
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Goke7: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Oliseh is not matured enough to be eagles coach, some of us raised this issue when he was appointed but as usual Nigerians with their sentiments.

The fact that Enyeama showed up for National duty days after burying his mother should have cut him some slack, but Oliseh still had an hangover from Eyeama's absence for the last match in Tanzania and he over reacted.

I think going forward, when we want to appoint a coach for the eagles, it should be someone who had coached a National team before with some experience. Oliseh's lack of experience is what is playing out here.

1 Like

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by tunnex90: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2015
am sure dere was a reason. he cant just kick him out wit no reason na
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by arireirede: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Leave olishe alone,let him do his job,it will serve as deterrent for other players that may disrespect the coach.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by tunnex90: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by robosky02(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]If u are late, u are late.....the players wey come early nko ...dem no get sense?....Good move by Oliseh!...Nigeria must change at all levels.[/size]

thats not a good move

put yourself in his shoes he buried his mother on saturday
and by monday was in camp by some few hours late

do yo expect him to leave his mothers burial on saturday to hit camp?

even his club gave him off.. for that

please he needs some respect man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nyaknor(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by CaptAwesome(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
This is how they'll f.uck up the team....and crash out!
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by bbjummy: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
sukkot:
oliseh done smoke ekiti weed
So Ekiti weed is hotter
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Goke7: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2015
tunnex90:

do u even know enyeamas offence

what was enyeama's offence if I may ask. I think I know the answer so let me help you.

Enyema's offence was showing up for National duty after burying his mother just few days earlier.

hope you are satisfied.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by ceeceeuwa: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:
So if Oliseh that Buhari Yahoo this fairy of the Egusi not in seriously discrimination what Saul said to her? sad
What did u just spew angry
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by ceeceeuwa: 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:
So if Oliseh that Buhari Yahoo this fairy of the Egusi not in seriously discrimination what Saul said to her? sad
This Egusi soup is sour
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by teemyte: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2015
liyahwillie:
If dats true then sunday oliseh did not do well cos enyema demand respect..no matter wat must have transpired,he would have handled it diplomatically rather than such embarrassment!.
U watch football,,,,gud for u,which european football club do u support?
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by dozai: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Real Story:
XCLUSIVE By Johnny Edward:

Completesportsnigeria.com can exclusively report today the real story behind the clash between Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh and (former) captain Vincent Enyeama on Tuesday night.

A source within the team's camp in Belgium, who witnessed the incident, narrated the dramatic confrontation that led to the initial expulsion and recall of Enyeama.

While the story doing the rounds is that the battle started because Oliseh shouted down Enyeama while the Lille keeper was trying to explain his late arrival in camp, Completesportsnigeria.com learnt that was not exactly how it went down.

Oliseh, according to our source, had no issue with Enyeama arriving in camp on Tuesday instead of Monday, since the coach was aware that the keeper was recently bereaved and buried his late mum over the weekend.

But the clash started when, while holding a meeting with the players after their evening training session which Enyeama attended but did not participate in, Oliseh mentioned Ahmed Musa as the team captain. Enyeama was said to have rudely interrupted the coach's speech at this point, the Lille keeper insisting that he was the captain, not Musa.

This interruption apparently riled Oliseh, who ordered Enyeama to let him (Oliseh) address his players in peace. But Enyeama continued talking, raising his voice at the coach.

When Oliseh could not take it anymore, he ordered that Enyeama leave the venue of the meeting as he felt the keeper was undermining his (Oliseh's) authority.

When Enyeama refused to leave, Oliseh asked for the goalkeeper to be forcibly removed from the Verviers Hotel camp by security men.

But five senior players in the squad: Mikel Obi, Ogenyi Onazi, Ahmed Musa, Elderson Echiejile and Emmanuel Emenike, waded in and all went to Oliseh's room to plead on behalf of Enyeama.

Also there were telephone calls from the Nigerian Football Federation President Amaju Pinnick and even some big Nigerian politicians to have the matter resolved.

"Enyeama was rude to Oliseh, no doubt. Oliseh has so many issues to deal with, especially the inability of six home-based players to get visas to join the squad, and the possibility of Godfrey Oboabona missing the match, and he doesn't need this additional distraction " a top official told Completesportsnigeria.com, before corroborating the first source's narration of events..

"The embarrassment he got from Enyeama in the presence of the other players was uncalled for and disappointing.

"Oliseh just announced that Ahmed Musa remains his captain and Enyeama flared up. He was told his response wasn't needed by the coach but Enyeama was angered and would not back down.

"He was asked to excuse the meeting and when he didn't, Oliseh asked for him to be bundled out of the team's camp, contrary to reports in the media that Enyeama was asked to shut up while trying to explain his late arrival, which wasn't even an issue.

"For goodness sake, a coach has the right to pick his captain for the team. New coaches do it all the time."

The source went further to explain that for Oliseh to drive down to Lille at the start of the Ligue 1 season to discuss the rebuilding process of the Super Eagles with Enyeama shows how much he respects the former Enyimba star.

"Oliseh wasn't given the respect he deserved. He (Oliseh) is not a saint and might not be completely blameless, but Enyeama should respect the coach; he is the boss," the source added.

There were also hints from the team's camp that Oliseh was not happy that Enyeama arrived early enough to train with the team on Tuesday, only to spend the entire time chatting with team secretary Dayo Enebi, asking questions about the new players in the squad, while Carl Ikeme was the only other goalkeeper in camp and the team would need two for a full session.

Before you start talking, get the correct information.
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Nickymezor(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
wow, so this is wat really transpired... Enyeama was very wrong nw.... He should apologize ASAP. ..
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by simdam500(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
If for anything, he is the coach and he's the boss so he should be respected but above all he ought to earn the respect not force it upon himself.

But now that it's settled.. so be it
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by AbuMikey(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
NobleAky:
That is the problem...I know one man for the car battery that the prefect refused to write the names of the noise makers. Bimpi is a love and tootpick and Buhari is a ministerial petroleum and he released ontop of her

gringringrin
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by Godwin978(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]If u are late, u are late.....the players wey come early nko ...dem no get sense?....Good move by Oliseh!...Nigeria must change at all levels.[/size]
do you know what happened to the guy that made him late? atleast he should ve asked him to leave instead of ordering officers to treat him that way.so know d way you judge.you must ve hate him because he is from calabar
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by g2soul11(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
I wonder wen we go learn.. .. sombodi is tryna apply discipline in the team.... y'all criticising him....

1st was mum's death .. .. we know

why was he late to the camp again?
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by stanvesco(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:

plz commenters online,is dis comment 4 real,was it a mistake,or a sarcastic writeup?
Cos if its 4 real,dis is a schizophrenic symptom o,
i hope its eida typo,or na joke
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by stanvesco(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
NobleAky:
That is the problem...I know one man for the car battery that the prefect refused to write the names of the noise makers. Bimpi is a love and tootpick and Buhari is a ministerial petroleum and he released ontop of her

y am i just seeing schizophrenic writeups today?
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by liyahwillie(f): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
teemyte:

U watch football,,,,gud for u,which european football club do u support?
Lol!!
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by teemyte: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2015
liyahwillie:
Lol!!
Is that your answer?
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by tunnex90: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Goke7:

what was enyeama's offence if I may ask. I think I know the answer so let me help you.

Enyema's offence was showing up for National duty after burying his mother just few days earlier.

hope you are satisfied.

so na y dey ban am be that. Dats too harsh
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by liyahwillie(f): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
teemyte:
Is that your answer?
Watever!!!
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by SOPHIA5(f): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2015
OLISEH BIKO LIVE MY BROTHER ENYEAMA ALONE
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by teemyte: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2015
liyahwillie:

Watever!!!
Wow,,,,,shutting off my question like in such way,,,thank you ooo,well,are u on whatsapp or BBM
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by liyahwillie(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
teemyte:

Wow,,,,,shutting off my question like in such way,,,thank you ooo,well,are u on whatsapp or BBM
Ya
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by liyahwillie(f): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
teemyte:

Ya(BBM)
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by teemyte: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
liyahwillie:
Ya(BBM)
Good,,,kindly drop your pin 4 me here
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by teemyte: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
liyahwillie:
Ya(BBM)
That's great,,,,kindly drop your pin 4 me
Re: 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal by liyahwillie(f): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
teemyte:

Good,,,kindly drop your pin 4 me here
Seun said don't ask any nairaland member for their contacts includding bbm.. grin..I'm going base on instructions!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) / Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.