Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone (3021 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Tonye Barcanista On Ikwerre Vs Okrika On PHC. / Has Tonye Barcanista Been Vindicated? / Barcanista Is The New Beaf Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by coolscott(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2015
I read one of barcanista's posts, maybe his last, saying how he was leaving nairaland, and how he would deactivate his NL account.
He provided a link to his facebook page and a website, from which he announced he would be publishing his articles.

*Modified* I long came to the conclusion that they are one and the same person.

I noticed shortly afterwards however, that a new account, "TonyeBarcanista" emerged.

At first I chose not to think too deeply about it because the writer chose to write in a detailed manner like the barcanista himself (whose first name we found out was Tonye from his facebook page).

But I still remembered the original barcanista's post about his leaving NL.

Anyway, today, I was reading an article from the new account (TonyeBarcanista) here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2647149/buhari-ministerial-nominees-same-ol

and I discovered that the grammar was not quite as clean as the original barcanista's grammar. So I clicked on Tonye Barcanista's profile here:

https://www.nairaland.com/tonyebarcanista

and saw that he had only 20 topics.

Clicking on the following link

https://www.nairaland.com/tonyebarcanista/topics

showed that his first created topic ever on nairaland, was on the 13th of September 2015.

Well, this just goes to show that TonyeBarcanista from all indications is not the original barcanista we know, who started posting well researched articles even before the 2015 elections took place.

Now, in trying to fill in the real barcanista's shoes, TonyeBarcanista is trying but...

1) it is not right for him to impersonate
2) if you notice any kind of variances in the psychological profile of TonyeBaercanista, just remember that this new person is not the original barcanista whose writings we came to love.
3) If you ever observe a reduction in the quality of writing, remember that TonyeBarcanista is not the real barcanista.

In as much as he strives to bring us articles, original barcanista's style, I say we all benefit from it. But in the end, please remember that the orignal barcanista is gone just as he said he would be.

*Modified* I long came to the conclusion (in 2015) that they are one and the same person.

10 Likes

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by tafabaloo(m): 2:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Kk
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Republlican(f): 2:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by bloodkiIler: 3:01am On Oct 07, 2015
@ Op don't type what you don't know all in a bid to be noticed because you just know nothing about barcanista (TonyeBarcanista) so

gerrarehia meeehn (in Igbo si ebea puo)

Barcanista = TonyeBarcanista take that from a reliable source to the bank cheesy

ohh i understand your tactics maybe the guy is really Giving you guys hard time so you just decided to post this trash to divert attention. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by shevi4mb(m): 3:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Who is the original barcanista and who is the fake? Do they forcast match or post recharge cards??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by browneyes7(f): 3:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Burger01(m): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Mtcheew.. Who cares if he is fake or clonedundecided

6 Likes

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by HungerBAD: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Who cares?

Fake or real, one or two Barcanista's? they are both losers.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Na so your time plenty reach? Well, you will make a good reporter.
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by PhockPhockMan: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2015
[size=28pt]

Op, you need brain surgery.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by faray: 4:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by onismate: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Op you are now looking for trouble now, when TonyeBarcanista will come for your balls now you will start shooting 'wailers' but na you be the original wailers. It seems you are one of the APC goons involved in lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by respect80(m): 5:17am On Oct 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by respect80(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2015
@op

Receive sense IJN

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by 7footre(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Some people get time I swear down!

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by genearts(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2015
Nah... Its him

He only became dumber

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by otukpo(f): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Let the guy be.
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by orunto27: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Menace2Society(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Damn it!most of the guys here are super extra dumb the OP is right anyway the guy is fake
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by jaykaylegend(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Who cares about the old and new barcanista??

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by dammytosh: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2015
They are the same.

They are both blinded by their selfish political objectives and They both write nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by bloodkiIler: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Who cares?

Fake or real, one or two Barcanista's? they are both losers.

go and eat useless hungry bastard

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
bloodkiIler:

go and eat useless hungry bastard
Your signature speaks alot about how responsible you are.
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by ba7man(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2015
How does this information put money in my bank account?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Some people are going insane! @OP send a mail to pastorapostle@gmail.com or add @TonyeBarcanista on Twitter and send a DM! You are going insane I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by ejihand1(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Some people are going insane! @OP send a mail to pastorapostle@gmail.com or add @TonyeBarcanista on Twitter and send a DM! You are going insane I tell you!
Bro, don't mind the op. Abeg, tony please investigate that amina of taraba supposedly ministerial appointments in a cooler. I mean x-ray her past records perhaps we might know Better.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by NOBODYY: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The guy don cast you finish cheesy
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2015
I av being observing this either but I just decided 2 keep mute since d 2 barcanistas av notin 2 offer...but I guess d real barcanista is really gone...
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2015
I noticed the same thing, this present Barcanista is trying but can't be compared to the previous one. Just like the Shekau1 and 2[/size][size=8pt] angry
Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by Jesusloveyou: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2015
IjogzK:
Your signature speaks alot about how responsible you are.
u mean to say d useless bloodkiller is irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Seun can you ban this poster abusing a fellow Nairalander

This is against the rules

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / Caption This Photo Of Senator Dino Melaye Riding A Power Bike / Cyril Stober Comes Out Of Retirement To Anchor NTA 9pm News (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.