Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! (1486 Views)

5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Riwo11(f): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Being in the dating game, can be time consuming, especially if you are a busy person. Asking questions will help eliminate the unnecessary parties.

1. Why me? Do not be scared, it is not an insecurity question. You simply want to know and understand his reason for choosing/picking you. His reason can be interesting too, so go for it, ask.

2. What is your aim/purpose in dating? You want to know if he wants casual sex or something more serious like a permanent relationship. This helps with jumping in too deep into something that is not mutual.

3. When is sex appropriate? Will he expect to have access to your body like a husband would? Will it be worth it? It is an emotional matter for women, so it should not be taken lightly.

4. How is/was the relationship between his mother and father? You want to know what was modelled for him as a young child. His opinion about women might be revealed here.

5 .Do you have men in your life that you are accountable to? Every man should have other men in his life that he is accountable to. It does not necessarily have to be biological father, but someone they look up to and who keep them motivated and inspired.

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/09/ladies-here-are-5-questions-that-you.html
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Men will always b sweet talkers

1 Like

Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by gabinogem(m): 6:35am On Oct 07, 2015
All these manual can't save u from ur personal problem in a relationship... Sometimes the fault may come from u unknowingly.
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2015
I see.
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by pTomz(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2015
cool
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Michellla(f): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2015
he can make up lines for all this questions.
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by wordbank(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
So many things women bug themselves with that are in some way unnecessary. Most things listed unveils with time so why ask because you might end up being disappointed by his response
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by simtosul: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:
he can make up lines for all this questions.
thank God u know
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Lol @ number 3,in the first place, if it is a "relationship" sex isn't a priority, but when in the world would sex be appropriate, as long as you are not claiming "NO SEX RELATIONSHIP",then that would be a 99% useless question to ask, it should be" Hope you aren't a virgin, coz I don't like inexperienced dudes in between me"
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Ok....I will ask him now
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by hammed105(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2015
abi naw relationship at times can be very funny...
kissabi naw relationship at times can be very funny...
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2015
The bottom line is that most Nigerian ladies no longer think with their brain undecided .
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by utenwuson: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
lemme ans them! question 1
y U? ans!! av been here n there tryn so hard 2 fall in love, I never believe in those word cos I thought all gurls re dsame but u change my mindset, I don't believe love could b so cool! y u" is because u re an angel!
questn 2! Wats ur aim
ans! av not real purpose in life towards ladies but u change my perception on that! am so use to u dt all I think about is u, I think about my future wtout seeing u, my aim is quite simple! I jst wanna b wt u 4ever!

wen s sex appropriate?
ans! I av one strong feeling about sex b4 but now it's more of my emotions n not s*x cos m ok wt cuddling @ least it's a prove we ain't jst frns! but on d long run m not scared in havn s*x wt u cos I knw I won't leave u ever! kisses
questn 4...dad n mum relationship!
ans! cool n I believe there re ever younger so so in luv

quest 5! men dt m accountable 2
ans! ll tell u about a role model I knw u see as responsible quite simple!

but @ d end all I need/ever wanted is punaniiiiii! u cnt catch us
Re: LADIES!! Here Are 5 Questions That You MUST Ask The Man You Are Dating! by Decapo: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My New Igbo Male Housemate Has Moved Out! / Forced Marriage - Sudanese Man Forced To Marry A Goat He Raped - See Photos / Ibadan Murder: Fresh Fact Emerges Over Oyelowo Ajanaku's Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.