Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,409 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) (40108 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by JumpingChicken(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Igbo again
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Fozi(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Fine girl why?
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by abe4kom: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2015
In Ibo land, you marry a woman both at the community level and family level even though all the ceremony is done in the father's compd.

Having no immediate relations doesn't mean having no extended family. Even the uncle or surviving male in the compd (even if he is 1 year old) becomes a defacto father in this case.
HungerBAD:
Everyday, when i read about what people do, i am starting to lose my faith in humanity.

So, presenting him with a stolen baby would have made him pay your bride price?women with desperation for husband's all over the World, is starting to take a very dangerous dimension now.

Lets even start with the man. She left you in June,with a flat stomach. And then came back in September with a Baby?and you somehow thought the baby was yours?conceived,delivered and brought to you the father in 4 Months?this guy is not telling the Police the truth, as something tells me he knows more than what he is letting on.

I am not a Religious person, but i know that even in the Bible, Jesus stayed in Mary's Stomach for 9 Months. If there is a Baby that should have been born in 4 Months, that person would have been Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and that is why i am puzzled as to why the man did not ask her HOW YOU WAKA?

At the end of the day, she the thief is a Victim/Product of an harsh Society. An Orphan, no relatives, no Education, no Trade and all she wishes for in her life, is to have somebody to call her husband.

But, hold on.

If she has no relative, who is the guy suppose to pay the Bride Price to then? the story does not add up, and now the pity i was starting to feel for her has just disappeared again.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by toyese01(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Her reasoning wasn't logical enough,dumb lady
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2015
embarassed
Choi!!!! The EVILS THAT MEN DO!!!
see as the girl siddon as if she be Italy deportee. Smh...

Then later dy will be blaming the Devil, even d Devil will punish you for false accusations...

Some girls sha!!!! Fear
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2015
she has much to say on the criminal act, she's still hiding her intention under the sympathy of emotions

parent be secured, criminals everywhere
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2015
undecided

WTF!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by MegMich(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2015
No disrespect to 'em ladies; just irritated.

Recently, on countless occasion, ladies keep falling prey to this over-rated illusion, "marriage"

# I know a lot of friend's friends who are currently pregnant and leaving with a guy. Married? You bet.

# A lady apparently willing to get pregnant; a prerequisite the guy presented before he can propose.

# A lady physically abuse, yet willing to stay put and craving to hear those words, "will you marry me". Why? Biological clock is ticking.

I really don't blame anyone but the parents and our culture. From day one, these people prepare and mount pressure on young girls, allegedly preparing for marriage.

It is an axiomatic fact that only the female folk bear the illustrious title Chief (Mrs), Dr. (Mrs), Engineer(Mrs) and even Magistrate(Mrs). Mrs. Somebody(unfortunately, who? matters less). Have you ever seen Dr.(Mr) and stuffs like that.

Sit close to a lady for 10 minutes, check well, 9 minutes must have been spent discussing marriage related issues.

Tell me why they won't be gullible to the ever ambitious Naija guys who use these ladies as pawn.

Take your pick, he either dupes you or uses you. N. B, there are good men out there.. .oh!
Ladies, guys are getting smart, you really have to gird your loins
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2015
hmmm.... and so the lover would believe she magically had a nine months old baby?
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Bgino(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Balkan:
You look finish ordinary yoruba child you wan bring to igbo land. Am not sure you are real igbo
honestly these are my thoughts

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by happney65: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2015
The Laps sef no dey Sexy.. grin grin
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by azzima(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Came to LAGOS. .........hmmmmm. Another one is on ekene dili bus for another devilish ambition.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by portals101: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2015
portals101:

But, hold on.
If she has no relative, who is the guy suppose to pay the Bride Price to then? the story does not add up, and now the pity i was starting to feel for her has just disappeared again.
But, hold on.

If she has no relative, who is the guy suppose to pay the Bride Price to then? the story does not add up, and now the pity i was starting to feel for her has just disappeared again.[/quote]
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Markmoore008: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2015
This is quite unfortunate!

Very pity indeed.

Check 100 hot biz & money making

ideas here
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by ElCapone(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Mayb she is barren or sumtin else can't explain her stealing dat innocent baby.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by mightycrown1(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2015
cooked up story
thank God you are exposed, who knows the number of children you have stolen
i pity the poor boy, thank God you are now saved from these evil people
this is a lesson for careless mothers
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by beyoncausme: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2015
henhen .....madness ...
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by FelixGodwin: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2015
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Exponental(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
She and her lover are so dumb.
9months baby + 9months pregnancy is 18months. There relationship is not even up to 18months coupled with the fact that she had had miscarriages.
The other side of this story could be that she is lying and she's protecting the guy.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2015
Magician1503:
Eeyah cry

Very touching story

Really touching; a naïve lady trying to escape squalor and give herself an identity. She resorted to crime and lost all prospect. This is a result of dysfunctional upbringing.
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Adesiji77: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Bride price? shocked

Is it a must to marry?

Would she steal on his behalf to bankroll her upkeep after marriage?

Crazy!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by IceDude(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Lamasta:
I only came to connfirm the identity and I wasn`t surprise

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2015
That man should be locked up as an accessory after the fact!
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Jennifer never talk true
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by teeorume(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by 400billionman: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Inferiority Complex at work..

She is already living with the man. It was not reported that he beats her or cheats on her. She is just obsessed with " bride price ". Haha. Very low mentality.

Some people are so insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by danielganjo: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm..... Odikwa serious ooo
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by OAMMB(f): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Everyday, when i read about what people do, i start to lose faith in humanity.

So, presenting him with a stolen baby would have made him pay your bride price?women with desperation for husband's all over the World, is starting to take a very dangerous dimension now.

Lets even start with the man. She left you in June,with a flat stomach. And then came back in September with a Baby?and you somehow thought the baby was yours?conceived,delivered and brought to you the father in 4 Months?this guy is not telling the Police the truth, as something tells me he knows more than what he is letting on.

I am not a Religious person, but i know that even in the Bible, Jesus stayed in Mary's Stomach for 9 Months. If there is a Baby that should have been born in 4 Months, that person would have been Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and that is why i am puzzled as to why the man did not ask her HOW YOU WAKA?[b][/b]

At the end of the day, she the thief is a Victim/Product of an harsh Society. An Orphan, no relatives, no Education, no Trade and all she wishes for in her life, is to have somebody to call her husband.

But, hold on.

Lol @ Jesus born in 4 four months.
As in...i tire.
some ladies sha....(trying not to use the word stupid)
What kind of extreme desperation will we call this for one man to marry you...who denied you at the end when the police came calling?
undecided
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by passionate88: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Belle b4 marriage go sure pass o. All these stories of miscarriages no be here .
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by chris4gold(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2015
ndigbo, how much is your dowry now?
Re: ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures) by Idumuose44: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Balkan:
You look finish ordinary yoruba child you wan bring to igbo land. Am not sure you are real igbo

Typical Igbo response

You will not condemn the act but you are angry she was caught and u are tribalising the issue

Na wa for Igbo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI / Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage / Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.