Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

"If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor (5184 Views)

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2015
The General Overseer of Complete in Christ
Church based in U.K, Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo
has declared that married Christians who allow
their wives lie on top them during sexual
intercourse are candidates of hell.

The cleric strongly warned married Christians,
who engage in different sexual styles, to desist
from it or face the judgment of God on the last
day.

Pastor Oladejo in a fifteen-minute video, posted
on YouTube claimed he was shown a section in
hell by an Angel of God where he saw people
chopped in bits and pieces on a slab by
demons as a form of punishment.
He backed his point from the book Isaiah
33:14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWGQwd2gOxs

The cleric claimed God showed him in a
revelation, where those who were indulged in
the acts on earth were being tortured by the
devil in hell.

Source: Dailypost

Now this is getting weirder by the day. For the sake of chilled LaCasera and Gala, what's with Pastors of today and sex positions!!!!

1 Like

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by donTbone(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2015
undecided.. was it specified the position she should do and not to do in the bible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Candybob(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2015
undecided
Rubbish!

Why cant this people focus on their religion and live the sex lives of others out of their madness?
See how petty is their God is, he even snoops into what position you and your wife shags in! SMH
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by therealdeal10: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Hw will different sex styles bn performed by married couples lead dem 2 hell

Fake pastors everywhere
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by lomprico(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Mad fool. Anyway its part of the marketing strategies for d business. Spill a controversial topic or news to attract attention not forgetting to put the name of ur church n location.
Rubbish.
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Magician1503(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
That was how some set of MOG predicted that the world will be consumed by fire in the early hours of today, till now, I never see smoke lasan from the sky.
It's obvious God himself laughs at the ways of men.

God nor send ona reach this level o

Don't be surprised if this same pastor dey knack em choir members

*spits*
Iranu
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by raayah(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2015
The man of God has spoken.

Before you bang your spouse, always call to confirm with your pastor to check whether you are doing the right thing!

1 Like

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2015
donTbone:
undecided.. was it specified the position she should do and not to do in the bible

Mehnn I'm so baffled by these people oh. I don't know where they get all these from.
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by kossyablaze(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Oloshi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Candybob:
undecided
Rubbish!

Why cant this people focus on their religion and live the sex lives of others out of their madness?
See how petty is their God is, he even snoops into what position you and your wife shags in! SMH

Lmao! When God follows you into your bedroom, this is what you get.
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Some Pastors are just being spoilt by the ego-stroking their members feed them with. Aside that, I don't see how a normal, sane and thinking person would come up with such loads of drivel.
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Speechless.

1 Like

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Ezerbullet(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Married couple for that matter.. nawa o

1 Like

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
I would like him to show me where it is in the bible!

1 Like

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 07, 2015
MODs, Lalasticlala NLers need to see this.
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by lalasticlala(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Reiyvinn:
MODs, Lalasticlala NLers need to see this.

This was on FP a couple of months ago..
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by donTbone(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Can you kindly repost, please... cos this is serious
cc lalasticlala
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by donTbone(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Mehnn I'm so baffled by these people oh. I don't know where they get all these from.

Like seriously, I just kept wondering what the women of His congregation
will be passing through now!

Even if they have a 120days vigil for men only, you still advice like
'when you get home, don't go closer to your wife else you lose Gods blessing for you'
And the men be like, 'ok Pastor'

They got home and start telling their wives "pastor said I should abstain for now"
And the wife be like......................................

"abi ori pastor buru ni, 120days without solid food? He wan die?"
"better move here now make God bless us together"
cheesy
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hmmm.... Big ups! You must be a really efficient MOD. #Respect
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Really? Yahweh has a preferred sexual position?

3 Likes

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by davien(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
ifeness:
Really? Yahweh has a preferred sexual position?
Obviously, who'd you think got mary pregnant?
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
davien:

Yahweh on missionary style I reckon. And he came in few secs

1 Like

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by johnydon22(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Gods are getting so jobless now that they follow people into their bedrooms to know the sex position they use. . . . Religions SMH..grin

Go home pastor both you and your God and hell are drunk. . cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by hahn(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
I agree with this. Considering the fact that god is everywhere it has become unbearable while he watches married couples having sex while he sits back and masturbates. Afterall, the last pvssy god fvcked was virgin Mary and that was over 2000 years ago. Konji dey worry god grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Pidggin(f): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
davien:

Blasphemy!
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Pidggin(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
ifeness:

Yahweh on missionary style I reckon. And he came in few secs

And when lightening strikes you, they will say it's someone from your village.
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Pidggin(f): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
donTbone:

Some pastors lipsrsealed
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pidggin:

And when lightening strikes you, they will say it's someone from your village.

When last did Lightening strike someone? So you mean all you do is missionary

1 Like

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by Pidggin(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
ifeness:

When last did Lightening strike someone? So you mean all you do is missionary

It will strike you soon if you keep insulting God. I don't have to listen to the Pastor what's his opinion got to do with me? it's what you said about the big man that caught my attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by donTbone(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pidggin:

Some pastors lipsrsealed

I wonder o angry
Re: "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor by delishpot: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
These men are monitoring demons o shocked shocked They monitor and control their sheep even unto sexual position between a man and his wife? What next? Tell them how they should shave their pubic hair?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeper Life Set to Commissioned New Headquarter Building, Gbagada Lagos April 24 / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.