Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead (2153 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Nigerian Soldier Arrested After Shooting Indiscriminately In Damaturu / Soldiers Get Treated To A Buffet In Damaturu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari should bring back general ihejirika to fight boko boys and girls.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by stanech: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2015
One chance change.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by zik4ever: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Is this confirmed?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by warrior01: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Fishermancom:
Buhari should bring back general ihejirika to fight boko boys and girls.

Abi o! At least he fought them to a standstill. Bubu's incompetence coming to the fore.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by delait: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
While I agree with you that everyone should join hands in the fight against the terrorists, the question I want to ask is 'Did Buhari support GEJ'? Anyway, I am 100% in support against the insurgents but for every bomb blast, Bubu's competence is brought to question.

Am sure that they are using the same broom they used to wipe GEJ to flog PMB. We need to tell ourselves truth in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by stanech: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2015
The most clueless president ever
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by ijustdey: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2015
these guys are holding on to their last straws.....

these problems persist because our intelligence reports and gathering are weak
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by Frankiss44(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2015
zik4ever:
Is this confirmed?

AS CONFIRMED AS BUHARI BEING THE PRESIDENT
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by Frankiss44(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2015
ijustdey:

Quit this talk abeg... Boko Haram has been bombing for years... Why is it now that they are holding to their last straws?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

Quit this talk abeg... Boko Haram has been bombing for years... Why is it now that they are holding to their last straws?
Don't mind those hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by warrior01: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2015
stanech:
The most clueless president ever

Politics aside, I'm beginning to be worried. Even while driving on Lagos roads, am scare always scared of a bomb going off. So scary
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by Acidosis(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Oya, we await another fresh corruption case to cover up the attack

You covered up Abuja blast with Madueke's case; Whose case is next? Ebele Jonathan?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by ijustdey: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

because we now the political will and the necessary cooperation need to suppress them

you don't just win a war with military powers..... you have to use economic, education, change of orientation etc to win the war.....

also you need the cooperation of your neighbours in combating them which we are getting towards the tail end of the last dispensation
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by warrior01: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Acidosis:

You covered up Abuja blast with Madueke's case; Whose case is next? Ebele Jonathan?

Let's wait and see as they try to cover this up too
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by JANK23H(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2015
ijustdey:

excuses, don't you people get tired.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by drss(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Acidosis:

dem for use ministerial list cover am. But as tings be now, zoogerians are not smiling on d ministerial list.
Rip to d death.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by baralatie(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2015
biafransoul:
This is scary but Gej handed over a more secured Nigeria to Buhari. What happened?
what happened is miscalculation on the part of the defence team!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by stanech: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:

Politics aside, I'm beginning to be worried. Even while driving on Lagos roads, am scare always scared of a bomb going off. So scary

This is what you get when you live with terrorists.

We are still watching.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by suxkill: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Thunder fire Dullardindinho there!!!

Thunder strike that change slogan!!!!

Thunder fire bokaharam and its supporters.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by Frankiss44(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
ijustdey:

because we now the political will and the necessary cooperation need to suppress them

you don't just win a war with military powers..... you have to use economic, education, change of orientation etc to win the war.....

also you need the cooperation of your neighbours in combating them which we are getting towards the tail end of the last dispensation

How are we using economic .. please explain? And what change of orientation are you talking about... You guys need to chill
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by ijustdey: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Frankiss44:

How are we using economic .. please explain? And what change of orientation are you talking about... You guys need to chill

let's wait till December when the military promised to put a stop to this

so, am chilling as you advised me

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by kingzizzy: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
My fellow Igbos! Almighty America could not defeat the Islamic fundamentalists in Afghanistan. America could not deafeat Islamic insurgents in Iraq. Islamic insurgency is almost impossible to stamp out once it has taken root. But some misguided Nigerians with misplaced hope think the the APC Buhari Goverment will end Boko Haram, not a chance. I almost lost my Grandmother to the Nyanya bombing last year. So I am calling on my fellow Igbos and all people who are from the SS/SE political zone to unite and pull out of this fictitious creation of the White man called Nigeria. The Northerners are not our brothers, if it were not for Lord Lugard, we would not even know who they are. Let us Secede from this British contraption and send all Fulani people packing from the SS/SE zone. We have nothing to gain in Nigeria and everything to lose if we stay in it. I say this not for us, but for our unborn children who will be born into the Islamic insurgency known as Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by BrokenTV: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2015
PassingShot:
Tell your master that people are dying, he should do something about it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by kingzizzy: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
dayo23:
okay.... please stop comparing Nigeria with America, America is simply fighting a war in another man's land, a terrorist land. This is Nigeria our country our land our territory.

It is still the same thing. Sokoto,Borno,,maidugri and all of the North are not my fathers land. I'm an Igbo man from the east. Nothing connects me to these people except Lord Lugard. Nigeria is not my country just because the White Man came from Europe to say so
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Damaturu, 16 dead by janeso(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2015
We are winning the war

Quote me anywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister / Biafra Invited And Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member / No Nigerian Leader, Democratic Or Dictatorial, Has Ever Succeeded - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.