Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Turn Down For What!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turn Down For What!! (5265 Views)

How Do I Turn Down Sex From A Married Woman. / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Down For What!! by Oahray: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:
Its 100% not possible for a lady to date every guy on her radar,studies shows that an attractive lady gets a minimum of 3 toasters a day, 90 toasters a month, and she has an opportunity to choose only 1....

Now you don't blame a lady for turning you down and trying to downplay the hurt that gives your ego by giving some tangible excuses which most times guys ask for,something like,'why cant you date me bae' i be like because you are shorter than me( i dont date short guys cheesy)....

Excuses are always needed so i dont look or sound wicked

The niccur below me is a lazy as$
if you, misspicy, don ever get 90 different 'toasters' in any month since dem born you, make my account deactivate itself before tomorrow undecided tongue
Re: Turn Down For What!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

. 3 toasters a day,90 toasters a month ? are you kidding ?
Yea,she's kidding u. It has no fixed pattern..@certain times,it could be 5 a day..other times,maybe just one. Not every guy's bold enuf to walk up to lady to start toasting. Some just admire from a distance. What could amount to 90 and more is how many guys that care to look at u twice or get stuck gazing.
Re: Turn Down For What!! by uyisteven(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2016
KingTom:
My spirit does not agree with you
Da fuq? So your spirit sits down with you and both of you have tea and crackers, discuss me and your spirit says no, I don't agree with him. Wallahi Na cele whip I go take cast out that foul spirit! angry

Dis got me all cracked up! grin grin
Re: Turn Down For What!! by ifeco4(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2016
That's why I love myself, its either U say Yes or No, period. I don't give a damn about Ur reason.
Re: Turn Down For What!! by misspicy(f): 2:29pm On May 18, 2016
Oahray:
if you, misspicy, don ever get 90 different 'toasters' in any month since dem born you, make my account deactivate itself before tomorrow undecided tongue
LOL grin

misspicy do get more than 90...oya kill your self tongue

Lalasticlala grin

1 Like

Re: Turn Down For What!! by Oahray: 6:59pm On May 18, 2016
misspicy:

LOL grin

misspicy do get more than 90...oya kill your self tongue

Lalasticlala grin
well it took you over seven months to count up to 90. Each month has an average of 30 days. Do the math tongue
Re: Turn Down For What!! by misspicy(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2016
Oahray:
well it took you over seven months to count up to 90. Each month has an average of 30 days. Do the math tongue
Wrong, I just stumbled on the thread today grin

make lala do the needful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Turn Down For What!! by KingTom(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2016
uyisteven:

Dis got me all cracked up! grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? / The Dangers of bullying people online. / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.