Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

PHCN... Holding Power Since Diezani’s Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN... Holding Power Since Diezani’s Arrest (449 Views)

Ikeja Disco Holding Power In Ojodu Abiodun / Nigeria Set To Become Biggest African Power Since Pharaonic Egypt / PROBE: N2.7tn Spent On Power Since Obasanjo’s Govt – Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN... Holding Power Since Diezani’s Arrest by Shalomdee(f): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
I haven’t had my "fair" share of Electricity since Friday, October 2nd. Funny enough, this coincides with the arrest of former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

Like play, like play, no light at my end since the law caught up with Diezani. What was PHCN hoping to achieve with this? Did they want to show solidarity? I didn't know they had anything together o.

I recall that during the fuel scarcity earlier this year, PHCN claimed that they couldn't give us Electricity because there wasn’t “enough gas”, but then, I haven't heard of any Gas pipeline vandalism, neither have I heard of the Dams drying up. Bearing this in mind, what am I supposed to think? Maybe it’s just me being paranoid though.
I hope PHCN does something about this. It’s not funny! If not, President Buhari must hear this.
For more stories click http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/phcn-holding-power-since-diezanis-arrest.html

Re: PHCN... Holding Power Since Diezani’s Arrest by neocortex: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why do you think she is responsible ?

A 10 hour rain also fell over here which
coincides with diezani's arrest, I guess she is
also responsible.

To be frank with you, the so-called improvement in
electricity have not been felt in many areas.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Engages MTN For Free Internet In Nigeria / Elections Petition Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Senator Buruji Kashamu / Corrupt Akwa-ibom State Polithiefians ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.