Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles (49985 Views)

The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by mediachirps(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Martins301:
#BringBackENYEAMA simple. This Oliseh is too rigid.

I need a job please. I have a good first degree from a reputable university and am willing to relocate. Thanks.
may God visit you at point of your needs. Jobs will not elude you. Amen
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by princfred(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
All these goats here supporting oliseh, if your mum die you manage go to work from the burial and you are demoted without a chance to even explain ( what is there to explain self) then you will get sense . When the coach should be the number one sympathizer. FA in other countries will give him national condolence. We they here they celebrate inexperience and wickedness in the name of discipline.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
mediachirps:
may God visit you at point of your needs. Jobs will not elude you. Amen

Amen and AMEN
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by searay(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Akbee:
Shut up there cos if u decide to hang your boot both at the club and international level,football will still be played in every nook and cranny of the world.infact the sports will even become more popular than ever.
Mr Oliseh might have bn wrong there but lets not be oblivious of the fact that he is the head coach of the national team which Enyeama happens to be the shot-stooper.The boss has the final say bros Enyeama n ur just a follower.
The fact that ur no more the team captain shouldn't make u want to take such hasty decision cos ur still the Mighty goal stopper we always know n one of the best as long as long as Nigerian football is concerned.
The capacity u serve in the team doesn't really matter but your output.

Football or no football, Eyeama go still chop, he is a graduate
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by edpunter(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oliseh, you are just digging your grave like Mourhino. Same thing I told my friends few months ago about Mourhino demoting Dr. Eva Carneiro that he will suffer that decision in his career. Some people in a group or gathering brings joy, luck, happiness and togetherness when you pursue those kinda being away because of your selfish interest or philosophy's you will regret it at the long-run because they are God's untouchable. Be careful with Enyeama, a good and reasonable coach/leader will sympathize with him cos of his loss and give him that mercy, remember no tradition in the East will allow you to leave the burial ceremony from Friday thru Monday so far na your parents. Oliseh no go make e mama spirit punish you ooo, it might look like a fun to you now.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by fairheven: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Akbee:
Shut up there cos if u decide to hang your boot both at the club and international level,football will still be played in every nook and cranny of the world.infact the sports will even become more popular than ever.
Mr Oliseh might have bn wrong there but lets not be oblivious of the fact that he is the head coach of the national team which Enyeama happens to be the shot-stooper.The boss has the final say bros Enyeama n ur just a follower.
The fact that ur no more the team captain shouldn't make u want to take such hasty decision cos ur still the Mighty goal stopper we always know n one of the best as long as long as Nigerian football is concerned.

my brother...i wonder if ENYEAMA can disrespect his club coach the way his belittles SUNDAY OLISAH, so sad I had NFF even cud not caution the silly keeper
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by chichriso: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
But Oliseh is selfish, didn't he know the Enyeama travelled for his mothers burial?

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Bruno3000(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
strawb:
I don't know when their bieffing started but I will advice keshi to sort things out with him cost if our captain no dey our goal post, every goal scored in our post will push Oliseh closer to the door leading to sack.

Pls two if you shld make peace for the benefits if Nigerians
its oliseh not keshi...
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by fairheven: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
princfred:
All these goats here supporting oliseh, if your mum die you manage go to work from the burial and you are demoted without a chance to even explain ( what is there to explain self) then you will get sense . When the coach should be the number sympathizer. FA in other countries will give him national condolence. We they here they celebrate inexperience and wickedness in the name of discipline.

dont call anybody goat,dont raise your voice but rather improve your arguement ..ENYEAMA shud have instead stayed away from the team instead coming to camp late,is shows a smarck of disrespect to the coach.everybody knows he was bereaved but the one single day he skipped without permission from the coach is uncalled for
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by JuicyStar: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
orobs93:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/enyeama-explains-row-with-oliseh-may-quit-eagles/

Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama has expressed his displeasure over his row with the coach of the team, Sunday Oliseh.
The player spoke with Colin Udoh of ESPN FC
“I was surprised,” Enyeama, who has 101 Nigeria caps to his name, told ESPN FC. “So I stood up to explain my position and ask for an explanation, but the coach asked me to sit down.
“I insisted on speaking because I felt that with the years of dedicated service I have given to the country I deserve at least the respect of giving my own side. But he told me that either the whole team would leave the room for me, or I would have to leave the room for the whole team.”
“There has been a lot of incidents these last few months,” he said. “I don’t need it, the team does not need it, so maybe the best thing might be to step aside in the interest of the country so that the team can focus on football instead of distractions.”
Enyeama arrived at the Nigeria camp on Tuesday, one day after Monday’s deadline, after attending his mother’s funeral over the weekend in his home town.
According to reports, Oliseh was unhappy about his captain’s late arrival and demoted him at a team meeting after dinner, naming CSKA Moscow forward Ahmed Musa as the new captain.

CC:lalasticala

Na who dey talk? No be the same Enyeama wey tear the query that was issued to him in the presence of his colleagues? Now he's talking about respect....Mcheeew. Why is he fast to explain himself now? In as much as I respect freedom of speech, I believe he should have notified the coach earlier when he knew he will be coming late. It's high time our foreign players need to be discipline. Enyeama u have done well for the national team n u will forever be recognized but NOTE u wouldn't be worship.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by femi4: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Martins301:

I need a job please. I have a good first degree from a reputable university and am willing to relocate. Thanks.
If only you can relocate to Borno
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by edpunter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
fairheven:

my brother...i wonder if ENYEAMA can disrespect his club coach the way his belittles SUNDAY OLISAH, so sad I had NFF even cud not caution the silly keeper

It's only a foolish man like Oliseh that will trade his mom's burial ceremony for a country that won't remember him like Yekini and Okparaji tomorrow. What explanation do you want Enyeama to give? So his mum's burial can't justify why he came late right? If I were him I won't even bother to go cos it's compulsory, mandatory and necessary to pay the last respect to a Queen that gave birth to a King in the goal post. Well, lets see what Oliseh have for us, I pray he doesn't end up regretting his decisions like Mourhino demoting Dr. Eva.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by gbeseun(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pride goes before fall,you were asked to sit down but u refused to do so as if u own the team,no be keshi ooo,na Sunday oliseh
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nellypy: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
This so called oliseh should be sack . This is a sign of bad luck to NFF
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by dkoncepts1: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nigerians don't get to bottom of a matter before casting aspersions. Look out for what happened between oliseh and Vincent. The coach wasn't angry because he reported to camp late, he was fully aware that he went to bury his mom.
Complete sports has the full gist. you can Also Google
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by edpunter(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
JuicyStar:

Na who dey talk? No be the same Enyeama wey tear the query that was issued to him in the presence of his colleagues? Now he's talking about respect....Mcheeew. Why is he fast to explain himself now? In as much as I respect freedom of speech, I believe he should have notified the coach earlier when he knew he will be coming late. It's high time our foreign players need to be discipline. Enyeama u have done well for the national team n u will forever be recognized but NOTE u wouldn't be worship.

Oliseh should be careful, there are ways you treat senior players in a team or else you will regret it, yes. I'm not there when the scuffle happened but I know Oliseh he's too rigid and he will make Enyeama look so stupid among other teammates. He's (Oliseh) insecure because he knows Enyeama is like a mini-god in the team so he wants to break his wings by looking for unnecessary faults. A wise leader will overlook what he went through and allow him to talk, I thought that's what they call freedom of speech.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Oche211(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Does Sunday Oliseh expect Enyeama to leave his village immediately his mum was buried just because he wants to beat monday deadline? There re family nd other things to take care of for christ sake. E no easy at all.
At least, coming on Tuesday shows dat dis guy is committed. We all saw hw he apologised to Nigerians cos he had to withdraw 4rm a match whn his mom died.
Oliseh forming boss like his predecessors. Make Oliseh softly press pedals. abeg, e too early 4 all dis.
Remember d cain that was used to flog d 1st wife is in d ceiling waiting for the new bride.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by edpunter(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
dkoncepts1:
Nigerians don't get to bottom of a matter before casting aspersions. Look out for what happened between oliseh and Vincent. The coach wasn't angry because he reported to camp late, he was fully aware that he went to bury his mom.
Complete sports has the full gist. you can Also Google

Oliseh is insecure, in his time they did worse so he wants to break that jinx but doing it wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Obiwiz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
My question to Mr Sunday Oliseh is, were you as dedicated to national team duties during ur playing days as Mr Vincent Enyeama? Talk about being a disciplinarian coach, it's good. But, discerning men know when and where to stop, even in victory. Proper man-management is key, datz if you care about keeping ur job.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by JuicyStar: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
edpunter:

Oliseh should be careful, there are ways you treat senior players in a team or else you will regret it, yes. I'm not there when the scuffle happened but I know Oliseh he's too rigid and he will make Enyeama look so stupid among other teammates. He's (Oliseh) insecure because he knows Enyeama is like a mini-god in the team so he wants to break his wings by looking for unnecessary faults. A wise leader will overlook what he went through and allow him to talk, I thought that's what they call freedom of speech.

True. My blood been dey hot that time. The important thing be say make super eagles wake up.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by fairheven: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
edpunter:

It's only a foolish man like Oliseh that will trade his mom's burial ceremony for a country that won't remember him like Yekini and Okparaji tomorrow. What explanation do you want Enyeama to give? So his mum's burial can't justify why he came late right? If I were him I won't even bother to go cos it's compulsory, mandatory and necessary to pay the last respect to a Queen that gave birth to a King in the goal post. Well, lets see what Oliseh have for us, I pray he doesn't end up regretting his decisions like Mourhino demoting Dr. Eva.

what stop him from staying away from camp instead of been vengeful towards the coach, can he do same to his club coach in FRANCE?
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Heffalump(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
strawb:
I don't know when their bieffing started but I will advice keshi to sort things out with him cost if our captain no dey our goal post, every goal scored in our post will push Oliseh closer to the door leading to sack.

Pls two if you shld make peace for the benefits if Nigerians

Is it Keshi or Oliseh? Guess you didn't know when you typed.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by slapandfall(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Martins301:

Send your cv to greatestodose@gmail.com
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Iamvictor(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
jnrbayano:
If what I did read is true, Oliseh should grow up.

Is Keshi Oliseh's nickname? shocked
Na em papa name em full name na Keshi Sunday Oliseh aka KSO
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
slapandfall:

Send your cv to greatestodose@gmail.com
done sir
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by AkoEja: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
With a coach like this, I think the Eagles have no hope. Oliseh is simply as dumb as he looks. How can you not understand the predicament of someone who had to bury his relation?
What an arrogant idiot Oliseh is!

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by bummyla(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oliseh! Na wah for you! The poor boy go bury em mama! There is GOD ooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by tee4naija(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Akbee:

Your position is not clear. Enyeama has paid his dues and even if he does not play football any longer, his records are sterling and he is an accomplished man.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by xtervaganza(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
exxell:
Super Eagles without Enyeama is like America without CIA or FBI. Very dysyfunctional and prone to enemy attacks.

But why is it that indigenous coaches are always having problems with our players?
super eagles without Enyeama

2 nations cup, one Olympic gold so shut your mouth
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
guyguy2:
smiley
Is it free?
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by linusbnn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=Akbee post=38752431]Shut up there cos if u decide to hang your boot both at the club and international level,football will still be played in every nook and cranny of the world.infact the sports will even become more popular than ever.

Do you believe in MOTIVATION?
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by teeboila(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
The best way to change a captain is to first have a word with him(Eyeama) and let him know you want him to stepdown as you're about to give the team leadership to someone else and you want him to support the new captain and also let him know your reasons, so when you announce to the team you're naming a new captain the former captain will be aware and will be professional about it. Simple diplomacy Oliseh is found wanting, yet he wants to be the football coach of the most populous black nation on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting / 4 Million People Came Out To Welcome Messi & Teammates On The Streets (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.