Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles (49990 Views)

The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by tachia406: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
#bringbackenyeama#

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by princfred(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
fairheven:

what stop him from staying away from camp instead of been vengeful towards the coach, can he do same to his club coach in FRANCE?
His club coach will be sensible, humane and understanding enough to give his condolence possibly give him day off on hearing about his mums burial.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by bankylan: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
prelinctus:
It's high time those players worked with a disciplinarian. They've been taking the job too unseriously. How I wish this happened to Mikel Slowbi.
How I wish your life is as good as mikel's......I am sure ur family would rather have mikel...instead of u as a son...
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by fairheven: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
princfred:
His club coach will be sensible, humane and understanding enough to give his condolence possibly give him day off on hearing about his mums burial.

The same thing am saying,Oliseh didn't force him to come to camp ,he has every moral right to stay away and the coach wudnt have had problem with it ,after all he was excused during the last match due to same reason,why decide to come with impudent attitude towards our national team coach? Haven't you noticed that the guy keeps having issues with every Local coach ? So Oliseh is not his first recipient of his unruly manners
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Lekan111(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
M4gunners:
This time around na relegation straight.

uncle Jose mourinho must not hear that ooooo lol
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Charly68: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
A leader must be compassionate to a fault..the man that just buried his mother ran back to camp only to be disgraced ..Abba ! What sorts of management is that ? There is no wisdom in the decision of the coach..He is too temperamental & must learn to manage this aspect of his life. .Eyeama has been very diligent & committed to the national team. With all due respect I salute his doggedness & cool headed attitude as a skipper .
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by M4gunners: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lekan111:

uncle Jose mourinho must not hear that ooooo lol
If he likes let him buy new Messi.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Lekan111(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
fairheven:

The same thing am saying,Oliseh didn't force him to come to camp ,he has every moral right to stay away and the coach wudnt have had problem with it ,after all he was excused during the last match due to same reason,why decide to come with impudent attitude towards our national team coach? Haven't you noticed that the guy keeps having issues with every Local coach ? So Oliseh is not his first recipient of his unruly manners
i think there is more to the incident according to report some players has not arrived camp while the goal keeper and the appointment of the captain is just too ooo early haba
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Lekan111(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
M4gunners:
If he likes let him buy new Messi.
the guy is just confused
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Seapon(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bet me it will be like Chelsea fc my club who Joes Morinho demote our lady Doctor. It is better he (OLISE) resolve it now or HE (Olise) will regret doing things in his way.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Rexnegro(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
meforyou1:
in essence, you are saying enyeama should leave his mother's burial and go to oliseh's camp. welldone. when your mother die, dont attend her burial, leave it and go to work.
I didn't say that bro...if you read me you did get me well o....am not against him not been there for his mum burial o...wat am saying is all the post burial tinz would ve been over , if na whites they did meet up for camp nomata wat...why ? Cos they practice true professionalism....they don't joke with what need to be ...

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abeg make all of una stop this nonesense. Who is eyeama? If h no ready play ball people ready play. We no dey play without am since? If he retire Super Eagles no go continue? Make e pass here retire as e say e want retire before. Na Carl Ikeme dey fear am so o!
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by liyahwillie(f): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
exxell:
Super Eagles without Enyeama is like America without CIA or FBI. Very dysyfunctional and prone to enemy attacks.

But why is it that indigenous coaches are always having problems with our players?
If u ask me na who I go ask!
De matter wey u see so,e tey wey e start!
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by liyahwillie(f): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
nerodenero:
This is the beginning of the end for Oliseh. Bad results and he is sacked.

Most of our coaches don't know how to manage players. From Siasia, Keshi and now Oliseh. It isn't wrong if you decide to name another captain but the way it was done as reported shows Oliseh is arrogant and not mature.

If I were Enyeama, I would quit asap as he has nothing to prove again. He is a general in the Eagles and should not be treated like a new recruit.
Exactly bro!
All others are learners...buh dat new recruited 9ja goalkeeper is handsome oooo..
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by dhappyking(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2015
liyahwillie:

Exactly bro!
All others are learners...buh dat new recruited 9ja goalkeeper is handsome oooo..

Una see? The guys will be busy watching the match, checking the skills, reflexes and analyzing the moves, this lady will be busy analyzing and checking out the looks of our players!na waoooo!
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by dalass(f): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2015
strawb:
I don't know when their bieffing started but I will advice keshi to sort things out with him cost if our captain no dey our goal post, every goal scored in our post will push Oliseh closer to the door leading to sack.

Pls two if you shld make peace for the benefits if Nigerians
Which Keshi? abeg read d post again!
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by lilvicc(m): 3:44am On Oct 08, 2015
seems these igbo bethtren are too rigid ooo..... WHY ALWAYS THEM ..... strong headed.... emi keshi and oliseh
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by tk4rd: 4:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Martins301:
#BringBackENYEAMA simple. This Oliseh is too rigid.

I need a job please. I have a good first degree from a reputable university and am willing to relocate. Thanks .
You need a job. yes we know. We all need jobs. But u didn't state the type of job u need, what course you did, and what skills you have..
You just succeeded in telling us that you are a graduate. That's all.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by liyahwillie(f): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2015
dhappyking:

Una see? The guys will be busy watching the match, checking the skills, reflexes and analyzing the moves, this lady will be busy analyzing and checking out the looks of our players!na waoooo!
Lol!!did u see the last all african games@congo brassaville (if yes)the female basketball players(those9ja babes)especially dat small beauriful yoruba gal dat was interviewed after the semi-final!! Anyway I know u're 1 baddest niga!

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by baysol: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Martins301:
#BringBackENYEAMA simple. This Oliseh is too rigid.

I need a job please. I have a good first degree from a reputable university and am willing to relocate. Thanks.

As you are prepared to relocate I have a job for you in Sambisa forest. grin
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by fairheven: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Lekan111:

i think there is more to the incident according to report some players has not arrived camp while the goal keeper and the appointment of the captain is just too ooo early haba

yea ..got your point,but still think buck stops at oliseh table and he bears responsibilty for any outcome of decision not ENYEAMA
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by sapientia(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2015
He went to bury his mother...

Hmmmm.. My work dont ever give you time to go anywhere..

When my Mum died.. I just gave them the date and the i will be traveling (Not even subject to negotiations)

And to think that the Head Coach dont know his captain was burying his mum was absurd...

But.. Captain.. You could have alerted him.. Thats respect for authority even if he knows

In all.. It should be resolved.. Both has learnt their lessons enough
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by edpunter(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
fairheven:

yea ..got your point,but still think buck stops at oliseh table and he bears responsibilty for any outcome of decision not ENYEAMA

Yes, Oliseh could have all the answers but he must wisely show the path to his players so that they can all come to the same conclusions. You have to give fair hearing to your players cos they can make or break you as a coach. Too many policies is not good in soccer, fine you have to discipline players but not humiliating them that's not accepted. Oliseh is just a novice in the coaching world so he should go and learn coaching ethics. THE BEST COACHES IN THE WORLD ARE FLEXIBLE.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by opribo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Let me even ask, is the reason for Enyeama's late arrival at the camp not due to his mothers burial? If that is the true reason the spirit of his late mother will fight for him. I dont know why some people when power gets into their hand for just one day they want to kill everybody. Is it by this action that you gain respect and instill discipline or by excellent team building relationship. having the human feeling to listen and hear your fellow man out. We are talking of someone's biological mother passing away and some fella is adding salt to injury. Oliseh has nothing to offer and i blame the NFF chair that appointed an amateur to coach our super eagles when you have tested hands like Siasia and skillful players like Okocha and Kanu who commands respect of the team due to their advanced skill on the field of play.
I just dont know with this loquacious coach.
Even the analysis he makes on supersport are just loopsided doesnt show any depth in the game of football just the average superficial analysis the boys on the street display. Amaju will have himself to blame if anything goes wrong with the team.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by ayooyee: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
U demoted him n u expectd him to kip quiet? Wen s even mourning his mum? Olishe shld v bin patience wit him awhile or nt invite him at all cos enyema s one pillar in SE even if he has fault. Enyema didn't deserve dis kind f exit

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by dhappyking(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
liyahwillie:

Lol!!did u see the last all african games@congo brassaville (if yes)the female basketball players(those9ja babes)especially dat small beauriful yoruba gal dat was interviewed after the semi-final!! Anyway I know u're 1 baddest niga!

Go gal! You sure gat eyes for good things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) / Latest Football Transfer News / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.