Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (38918 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by SmartMugu: 4:05am On Oct 08, 2015
May be the cheap aeronautical engineers wey dey work on him plane sit on top brick while them dey service the engine. Airplane try fly, brick move enter engine. Now they are blaming FAAN.
This wouldn't have happened in Jonathan's era, the pastor had no need for cheap engineers.
Just a thought.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 08, 2015
modath:

Who wants to kill him

If people wanted him dead, he would have been by now cos air disasters are the easiest to arrange, watched enough discovery channel to know....

he wasn't killed at the height of his infamy, when he was spreading religious propaganda, now that even CAN is barely tolerating lipsrsealed ...

He misses press attention maybe. ... Don't regular aircrafts have near misses as well?

He should search his soul & talk to God.

Obviously, u didn't even read the post. Don't sacrifice your humanity for any political leanings, not in Nigeria. You might wanna take the advice.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by teric4love(m): 4:14am On Oct 08, 2015
it take d grace of God to survive dat........am happy for u sir.......
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Adeshizzy: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2015
themilanway:
Jonathanian's are full of attention seekers

1)Femi Fani Kayode

(The Naiara land look alike in behaviour and personality,remind me his name again?)

2)Ayo Fayose

3)Femi Arisbala(or what ever his name is)

4)Yinka Odumakin(Buhari's campaign spokesperson in 2011 cheesy cheesy cheesy)

5)Olisa Metuh

Add yours cheesy cheesy cheesy
Barcanista

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by ADAMUSALEH(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Dmacaw:
Na who no gey work wey wan assassinate that impotent and worthless vulture?

Stop carrying fake news. His importance has faded away with the past corrupt administration.

No one hardly remembers or hear his name. His time don pass. Make he no dey try insert his name for book of remembrance jare.

Don't quote me o

I will quote you fool, It's your entire generation that would forever remain worthless for regarding the CAN President in such manner, why was a brick lodged in his engine compartment when his aircraft remained under the custody of FAAN a Federal Govt agency under this administration? They so fear this Man of God that they want him dead despite all the vicious attacks against him just because he upheld the voice of Christians been slayed up north no wonder God Preserved him.

Man of GOD... Kiss my ass brainwashed fellas
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by globalresource: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Stop carrying fake news. His importance has faded away with the past corrupt administration.

No one hardly remembers or hear his name. His time don pass. Make he no dey try insert his name for book of remembrance jare.

Don't quote me o
You are calling CAN president useless vulture ??How dare you? Are you his God? Some of you come here mortgaging your future because you are seeking nairaland attention that won't add anything to your life.

I don't like replying people like you, but your foolishness is beyond reasoning. Change your ways
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by churchmind: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2015
cathodekazim:

Why shd yu castigate him
Didn't ayo collect bribe from jonathan and pdp
Whr were you guys while ayo was busy selling can and spreading hate messages ( no wonder the catholics pulled out of can ) I think yu wil be d one to be fgtn
who r we to judge let alone a man of God wakeup
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by mcquins14: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
So to assasinate someone, you put a brick on his plane. Sometimes we could be so gullible. In any case he should bring our GEJ's N7billion and share it equitable, probably, most probably those he denied their share may just be after him
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Zico5(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2015
chukwudi44:
The era of assasinations is back!! We had respite for 6 good years but that appears to have all gone now.Change indeed!!
Respite for six years or u re dreaming. What happened to Azazi and yakowa or u re a puppet when it comes to history. Go and confirm, those that re planning to kill him re PDP cos they have many things to cover up. U have fish brain indeed like someone said
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by AnanseK(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2015
Another coward gun runner criminal.we want to see you in handcuffs.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Ebidave001:
u shall give account of your comments on judgement day.
lol...ain't that a fact?
What abt u? Na me go give account if your own comments too?
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Vanderandrew(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Thank God for His mercies upon the life of the man of God. I pray for more of God's protection upon His life and more fruitful years in ministry and as CAN president. The plans of his enemies and enemies of the body of Christ will continue to fail

Andrew

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by benbazus: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o

How did you know that the news is fake?
You are now the judge and the jury?

I really don't like insulting anybody but i will make an exception in your case.

You and your likes are very stupid.

May whatever you are wishing him happen to you alone.

On second thought, I suspect that your a muslim, and i will like to use this opportunity to ask other muslims of like mind to desist from insulting Pastors. You do not have any right whatsoever to criticize any Pastor/Rev/Bishop/Pope.

You are bitter with him for calling your brothers to stop killings Christians in the north.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Lilimax(f): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2015
May God keep on protecting you man of God.
Every death being plot for you by your enemies will back fire upon them in Jesus name.
The rod of the wicked shall never rest on the lot of the righteous.
You're God's anointed and no one can annul it.

God will keep on embarrassing your enemies and putting them to everlasting shame in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Lilimax(f): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Evil people every where sad.
The loaded his aircraft with brick so that he will die by plane crash.
Alas, God disappointed their devices and brought their evil counsel to naught.

May God's name be praised.

Amen.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Ayanfe2074: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2015
eligibility:

Do i hear you call PAO man of God . A man of no integrity that love's money than his CREATOR .

Since he head a church and is even th CAN president, give him the due respect and it is not ours to judge anyone because we also are not perfect and we have ours also clinging to our neck. May God have mercy on us .
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by free13: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2015
The dark days are back.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by shos: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o
Oponu
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by pablo107: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
"The climax of the attack against him came to the fore when the aircraft which was donated to him by his congregation and some of his sons and daughters was leased out and it got entangled in a botched arms deal in South Africa."

As if we don't know wher he got the money to buy the Jet from.....
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by shotster50(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2015
This one is looking for attention...
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by gibzzhd: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o
you impotent worthless vulture what do u know about pastor Ayo.u are of no importance to itself talk more of your family.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by gibzzhd: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2015
#Na God Win
soar like an Eagle.He that is in you is greater than he that in the world.you don't serve a dead God you serve a living God.you are a conqueror.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by gibzzhd: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
pablo107:
"The climax of the attack against him came to the fore when the aircraft which was donated to him by his congregation and some of his sons and daughters was leased out and it got entangled in a botched arms deal in South Africa."

As if we don't know wher he got the money to buy the Jet from.....
your illetracy is at its peak.....

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Myself2(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
alcmene:
For the years that GEJ was president there was no known record of political assassinations.
Is Nigeria gradually sliding back to the dark era of yesteryears?

The way and manner oppositions are being muted and hunted is taking frightening dimensions.

If this administration doesn't do something urgently to unify this country quickly, I am afraid for what the future holds for Nigeria.

God bless GEJ
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by 400billionman: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
alcmene:
We have returned to the era of political killing......#bringbacKGEJ

APC are tools in devils hands..
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by 400billionman: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
APC are very useless and devilish people..
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by pkota: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]SLIDEwaxie

Don't quote me.

This is Africa and by your repugnant and corrosive outburst against a very Senior Servant of God you have have just chosen to be on the side of negative reality of natural and supernatural laws and by your name SLIDE,you have just started sliding away except you apologetically repent, i really fear for you because your judgement wont be delayed.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by bmos(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=38752123]Na who no gey work wey wan assassinate that impotent and worthless vulture?

So that still de alive? I thought he don kpeme with the demise of his pol party pdp.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by babestella: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Whoever is responsible for the bricks found in that plane is evil and will always reap evil all the days of his life. I am sure someone evil persons paid for this evil job, evil will not cease in their homes. This is so bad, what a country we have today in our hands.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by controlG(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thank God for His Life. DespitE all the hate messages,He is still soaring higher. it's obvious God is with him. Thank you Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.