Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) (53538 Views)

Mother Of Boy Who Was Killed In Owerri Bursts Into Tears As PDP Visits. Photos / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by warrior01: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adebowale89:
is not a news and it has been a tradition from long decade

when PEJ came to Ekiti some months bck, it was worst than this. now we are talking about the VP of the federal republic of Nigeria

expect more of it till 2023

Are you now justifying this? What a world! Were you not the ones that castigated Gej cos of the same thing? I fear you people

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:

Are you now justifying this? What a world! Were you not the ones that castigated Gej cos of the same thing? I fear you people

and who said I castigated Gej he was the president of federal republic of Nigeria during his own time

and people castigating him whatsoever doesn't move him

so face front kiss
warrior01:

and who said I castigated Gej he was the president of federal republic of Nigeria during his own time

and people castigating him whatsoever does it stop is tour as the president

next time you don't generalized a particular claims, its called "hasty generalization"
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
q

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by idupaul: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
So Oosinbanjo was responsible for the mad traffic I suffered in today
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by gift01: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
if I had known he was around; I wouldn't have gone thru that route. It was hell. Unless you witnessed it, pls shut up! Vehicles were packed along the road from Oriental to after Civic centre. They took a lane. Am lucky; my friend is crying right now on that route. The kinda leaders we have.....smh
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
*writing from my bed* Sometimes its good to stay indoors hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by hardbody: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Just look at the numbers of cars striving for breath!

Everybody must live in Lagos by force, some of these people would do better in their villages and other towns in Nigeria.

Where exactly are you operating from sir?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by hardbody: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Meanwhile thank God for wisdom. I meandered through oniru and linked law school on the inside and went out before the madness started.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Peter325ukay(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:

They practically saw faults in everything Jonathan did
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Koleman(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is Another Single from wailers association! Which day day traffic no de dey lagos? Dont compare him with mama Peace abeg
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by osesology(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
idari:
If it were Gej we wouldnt hav hear word 2day again
Hmmm. English is a very interesting language.

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by awa(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
If what I saw is true then we still have a long way to go because these set of Leaders are not truly Change Agents...
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Peter325ukay(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sincerely think it's a normal thing when a man of his status is in town.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Godsate: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pure lie sir. We have been experiencing traffic congestion everywhere in Lagos since monday till today.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by directonpc(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
sexymoma:
u nor well
so Abraham had internet during his days?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
mulante:
I remember the time GEJ was in Lagos and sometime like this happened. He was accused of being responsible for robbery and murder.

I hope nothing untoward happens today, except for the normal discomfort mere mortal like us have to bear for the sake of these titans that should be our servants... That is, if the report is true.

Don't you know when you point a finger at someone, four fingers will point back at you
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Whizpeter:
OP definitely does not know that route well..
Anybody who knows Ozumba Mbadiwe Road in Lekki would also confirm to the fact that the road is always congested... Even sometimes on Sundays..!

OP to confirm what M saying, go to that same road tomorrow morning if you won't see that traffic jam...
Even if you go there a month after Osinbajo must have left, the traffic jam would still be there waiting for you... So don't heap all the blame on Osinbajo, no be him fault...

If not that bridge don plenty for Lagos, I'd have suggested they construct another overhead bridge to link that road to Maybe Chevron...
I watched it tv this morning how a truck carrying container was blocking a certain road in Lagos and that's reverberating elsewhere , I mean causing gridlock. That can be blamed too.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
hardbody:

Where exactly are you operating from sir?
Lagos - Kogi
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by ikkkkk: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
sexymoma:
u nor well

Where did u get that picture from? Was there Internet during the time of Abraham Lincoln, or did Abraham Lincoln disclose this to u from the spirit world?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by therapistmrs: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
this is just ridiculous.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by kasmail(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Whizpeter:
OP definitely does not know that route well..
Anybody who knows Ozumba Mbadiwe Road in Lekki would also confirm to the fact that the road is always congested... Even sometimes on Sundays..!

OP to confirm what M saying, go to that same road tomorrow morning if you won't see that traffic jam...
Even if you go there a month after Osinbajo must have left, the traffic jam would still be there waiting for you... So don't heap all the blame on Osinbajo, no be him fault...

If not that bridge don plenty for Lagos, I'd have suggested they construct another overhead bridge to link that road to Maybe Chevron...

Funny u village boy, u wan show sey u sabi lagos and na ur type dey buy fufu as phone for ikeja. Go sleep joor

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by StOla: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
alaoeri:
The Op ain't sincere, there is heavy traffic right now at merryland towards Obanikoro & also Oshodi Apapa expressway guess the VP's visit is also responsible for these.

Maryland!
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Dexema(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
sexymoma:
seriously he s sick
d pic u attached is just hilarious...got me reeling with lafta.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by shady26(m): 12:30am On Oct 08, 2015
freddie2014:

Our Vice president is the cause of this traffic...lets always speak the truth!!!

The route to Tinubu's hotel (Orientals) was blocked by over zealous security men attached to our VP!! They condoned off that entire route asking cars going in or out to park else where!! citizens that work there!! do business there!! common!!!

Common Guys, he his our VP and should see that we voted him into power to help make lives better!! What's a VP doing with almost 50 convoy cars? is he going to Sambisa forest to free our chibok girls

He can move around with 5 bullet proof, bomb proof, gas proof and weather proof cars if he want, but adding to the already foreseen lagos traffic was uncalled for!!

You need to see the way this over zealous security condoned off a normal road that builds traffic from just a mere tire leakage!!!

VP should either use an helicopter or something!!! we are feed up with all this visit!!! We thought all this has ended with Gej's!

THIS ISN'T THE CHANGE WE ASKED FOR!!!!!
and to think same Osinbajo was campaigning in BRT Buses and Markets just a few months ago......APC ...Govt of deceit
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by DaShiiCray(f): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2015
I was in this traffic and couldn't just tell why it had to be. As for those saying its a normal thing,yes it is but as @ the time this traffic was like this isn't normal. No matter how bad Lekki-epe traffic gets,it does start till about 5pm the most. this traffic started if not earlier than 1pm,maybe ( that's about the time I met it). I left ajah about 1pm and didn't get to the palms @ lekki till about past 4pm ( a trip of an hour,max). So sad if the reason behind it is actually because of the VP's visit.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=inlandtaipan post=38757131]because yorubas are hypocrites, I know how you wailed when HE visited Lagos. see tribalism so na only yorubas dey stay 4 lag
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 08, 2015
He is trying to prove to you guys he is no ORDINARY COMMISSIONER!!!! I am sure he has SHORT MAN SYNDROME too!!!! LOL
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by blank(f): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
klickash077:

i tire ooo, this is the usual traffic situation of the road because its close to the toll gate and a traffic light, i know this because i get an aerial view of the road daily.

You can talk cos you were not in the traffic. Absolutely no movement for more than 1hr. When we finally started moving, it was hellish. My husband was in Ikoyi and there was really heavy. His traffic was caused by the influx from Lekki/VI and they blocked the roundabout.

Horrible experience I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.