Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (32786 Views)

Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Smart Fortwo Car Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
ironheart:
Whats the ViN of this corola?
so u no go mistakenly buy am as non accidented toks?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by ironheart(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

so u no go mistakenly buy am as non accidented toks?
your head dey there bros
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by toxxnoni(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2018
kingreign:
Hello Nairalanders,

In view of the growing number of car repairs, consultancy services, installation done by me and my team, and encouragement I've gotten from great men both online and offline, I wish to use this thread as a remote follow up.

I give God the glory for his enablement, his grace and all his goodness, I wish to thank Chief Gazzuzz, angel, Siena, denn, camaro, my team members et all, for their support and encouragement.
I wish to thank my esteemed customers for bestowing their trust in me. Without you guys, I would have not achieved much.

NB: this thread will be updated regularly.

Pls help, I have being having issues with my Honda Accord EOD 2005 The car might work smoothly and suddenly refuses to fire or accelerate /stalling. With or without AC on... I need you help urgently.thanks. I am in Abuja
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
toxxnoni:

Pls help, I have being having issues with my Honda Accord EOD 2005 The car might work smoothly and suddenly refuses to fire or accelerate /stalling. With or without AC on... I need you help urgently.thanks. I am in Abuja

Will call you by weekend. For now I'm tied down with lots of tasks.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by toxxnoni(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2018
kingreign:

Will call you by weekend. For now I'm tied down with lots of tasks.

Bro, I still need ur help ooo and I am yet to receive your call
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2018
toxxnoni:

Bro, I still need ur help ooo and I am yet to receive your call
call me biko.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
2005 Honda Accord repair

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
kingreign:
2005 Honda Accord repair

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=kingreign post=71692838][/quote]

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by snipesdam(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Was changing the R B door a better option? Couldn't it be fixed?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
snipesdam:
Was changing the R B door a better option? Couldn't it be fixed?

I don't like welding such. I love having a very very neat job done with minimal hint of repair ever done.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
2006 Mercedes Benz E350 4matic W211
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
After

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
2015 Hyundai Santa fe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
kingreign:
2015 Hyundai Santa fe

During transformation process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
kingreign:

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
kingreign:

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Finished work smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by mayor2013: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Perfect finish
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
mayor2013:
Perfect finish

Thanks boss. smiley
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Inception(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2018
kingreign:
Finished work smiley

Boss man, were you able to find a replacement for the airbag crash Module/ecu?
Or was it resetable?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Inception:

Boss man, were you able to find a replacement for the airbag crash Module/ecu?
Or was it resetable?

I went the way of replacement as my contact in US didn't have compatible SRSCU to copy and re-write the clean data from and some contacts in Seoul wouldn't accept such jobs as ethics of their work disallowed that.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Inception(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2018
kingreign:

I went the way of replacement as my contact in US didn't have compatible SRSCU to copy and re-write the clean data from and some contacts in Seoul wouldn't accept such jobs as ethics of their work disallowed that.

Thought as much.

Typical of 'bought brand new in Nigeria' cars. Difficult to source its parts(2008 Honda accord 2.0 comes to mind). Funny thing is that the car is only equipped with driver and passenger airbags, whereas its counterpart is littered with all manner of airbags to protect its occupants for both frontal and side impacts.

I will NEVER buy a Brand new car in Nigeria! Imagine a 2013 car equipped with only ABS and OBD 1 ! Whereas its equivalent in the US comes with stability control as standard. smh.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Inception:

Thought as much.

Typical of 'bought brand new in Nigeria' cars. Difficult to source its parts(2008 Honda accord 2.0 comes to mind). Funny thing is that the car is only equipped with driver and passenger airbags, whereas its counterpart is littered with all manner of airbags to protect its occupants for both frontal and side impacts.

I will NEVER buy a Brand new car in Nigeria! Imagine a 2013 car equipped with only ABS and OBD 1 ! Whereas its equivalent in the US comes with stability control as standard. smh.

Well, It is well. wink
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kowalsky: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Hello kingreign.
Please where's your workshop at in Abuja.
Need a fix for my 06 accord
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2019
kowalsky:
Hello kingreign.
Please where's your workshop at in Abuja.
Need a fix for my 06 accord

I've closed for the year. Send whatsapp message to 07034581213 pls.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kowalsky: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2019
kingreign:

I've closed for the year. Send whatsapp message to 07034581213 pls.

Alright.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6065369/abuja-environs-fix-range-rover#93035893

To our faithful and esteemed customers, both old and new, this is to inform you that we accept and fix Range Rover brands (excluding Freelander). We also accept Jaguar and BMW
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2021
2009 Camry LE spray job.

Before spraying

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2021
kingreign:
2009 Camry LE spray job.

Before spraying
Body work

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2021
Oven

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints / Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? / Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.