Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

An Open Letter To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To PMB (623 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / President Robert Mugabe To PMB About His Ear Infection / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To PMB by don4real18(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
An open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari
By Bello Wahab Olakunle

Mr. President, congratulations on your achievements in office on the second time of accepting the mantle of becoming the first citizen of this great nation, though it isn’t much, it is obvious to the unbiased Nigerians that we are heading in the right direction.
With due respect, Mr. President, It is the right time we stop the bull from dictating its movement to us and seize it by its horn
There are so many issues on ground that I will love to propel towards His Excellency but I’ve decided to remain focused on just one which is our currency “the Naira”.
It is true that Naira is not equating to the dollar and I don’t see it happening anytime soon, it is also true that manufacturers are calling for the naira to be devalued regardless that majority of Nigerians will suffer except the likes of some former ministers who have stockpiled Nigerian reserves in their bank account.
So what can be done?
How do we put smiles on the face of people undergoing extreme poverty?
How does our country become great again?
Mr. President, before I will give my solution on this matter for which might not be credited to me because I do not have a private line of meeting with you…. I will love to make a quote that has been and will still be useful in all ages to come and it goes as thus “A tree cannot make a forest”
Yes, my admirable President, a forest is not made by only a tree which is a good thing that you have nominated some ministers (some very corrupt and some just corrupt) but I will love to tunnel deeper into a sensitive position known as the presidential advisers on different affairs.
Whether or not this is admitted, the advisers to the president makes or mar the economy and that is why your advisers shouldn’t just be people knowledgeable on a particular background but problem solvers such as me and many other “Young” Nigerians. And sincerely, my President, many have failed to live up to that expectation.
Back to the main issue on which my readers journeyed with me to this point (which I hope includes President Muhammadu Buhari). I said before deviating a bit to a road of a different grade that my solution will likely not be credited to me due to the fact that I do not have a private line to the President, I have decided to stop here, though I am patriotic, it will be wise of me to keep it to myself (inclusion of my blueprint) until Mr. President seeks my aid.
Re: An Open Letter To PMB by Marcelinho(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: An Open Letter To PMB by jaymejate: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes tell am. We are wailing for change. Kilode gan, i can't even find Nigeria to be a country anymore. Why!!! What have we done? Now ur ministers are Known Thieves
Re: An Open Letter To PMB by aresa: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sai Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is Wrong With The Age Bracket Of Ministerial Nominees – Presidency / Decoding The Statement,"we Are Winning The War" / When Amaechi Makes Buhari's Anticipated 'ministerial List Of Angels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.