Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? (1092 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
OK been dating my BAE faithfully, side chicks free for 2years now...few months ago she started this weird behavior of suspecting me, cos she said her friends says I am way too faithful DAT guys are not saints....so she should watch me closely, OK BAE started this new system of not calling if she wants to visit me, she just shows up, when I call her I am not coming home during nights shifts she goes ahead and call my colleagues at work to confirm if tru or not...have warned here several times....but she continues.... OK fast track to Sunday, I was home..and a female friend from church came visiting....entertained her and she left after 4hours...BAE came in an hour later, saw the juice cups covered with lips stick....but prior to her coming I change to new bed sheets as I cleaned up the house....BAE fummed that I entertained and had sex with someone, noticing I changed the sheets.....I was so angry and till now I asked her to just leave my house...now am just confused is this the kind of lady I now want to marry? Cos I have gone to see her folks already for wedding plans. Should I just continue marriage plans and just wait a little while longer
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by donholy28(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Shit her down and talk with her...cause she has been brainwasher..explain to her that ur not that kind of man.
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Behira(f): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
igwemoagbo:
OK been dating my BAE faithfully, side chicks free for 2years now...few months ago she started this weird behavior of suspecting me, cos she said her friends says I am way too faithful DAT guys are not saints....so she should watch me closely, OK BAE started this new system of not calling if she wants to visit me, she just shows up, when I call her I am not coming home during nights shifts she goes ahead and call my colleagues at work to confirm if tru or not...have warned here several times....but she continues.... OK fast track to Sunday, I was home..and a female friend from church came visiting....entertained her and she left after 4hours...BAE came in an hour later, saw the juice cups covered with lips stick....but prior to her coming I change to new bed sheets as I cleaned up the house....BAE fummed that I entertained and had sex with someone, noticing I changed the sheets.....I was so angry and till now I asked her to just leave my house...now am just confused is this the kind of lady I now want to marry? Cos I have gone to see her folks already for wedding plans. Should I just continue marriage plans and just wait a little while longer
Forget it dear, My elder bro is interested in her already. Look for someone else angry
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
igwemoagbo:
Oga dis ur matter eh wear pant oooo. grin grin grin
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
She doesn't trust you and in my opinion it isn't good to take that kinda situation into a marriage. The foundation of a marriage should be based on love and mutual trust. You need to clear this up before you marry.... otherwise her jealousy might even excalate when you guys are married.

If all else fails, as a last resort you should try getting in touch with her parents. Maybe if you talk to her in the presence of her mum, she would understand the harm that the opinion of those friends is having on your relationship.
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Her friends are enemies of progress. talk to her.
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by ElDeeVee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Behira:
Forget it dear, My elder bro is interested in her already. Look for someone else angry
Lol funny you
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Shebarh(f): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
My dear don't blame her cos if am in her shoes am gonna behave that way too.. U don't xpct her to see a lipstick in a cup and the bed sheet changed and then she keeps quiet. Just sit her down and explain things to her

1 Like

Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
One of d very reasons why I broke up with her...
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by khassy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
igwemoagbo:

which advise do you want us to give particularly
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by viclawz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just talk some sense into her bruv
I pray she listens sha
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by viclawz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just talk some sense into her bruv
I pray she listens sha
But if she continues dnt worry I ll give u my gf
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by lebienconnu: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Say the truth and the shall set you free. What else do you want her to think? Her mind is already biased. Lipstick on the cup and the bed is strangely and specially "tushed up". Haba.

The onus is on you to convince her otherwise. As such, you messed up big time by asking her to leave your house.

You fokt up gan an an.

1 Like

Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Cc: Truckpusher angry

This is your turf grin lipsrsealed
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
akinsal:

Oga dis ur matter eh wear pant oooo. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Ma nigga dun sell him right ontop toto.

Dem no born that girl well to barge into my house uninvited with no information to enable me arrange myself - Na from the door you dey March go back to ya house . angry

For what nau? Na so dem dey take start to put control for men head o. cheesy
Say no to an obsessive girlfriend abeg. angry
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
chimkaire:
Cc: Truckpusher angry

This is your turf grin lipsrsealed
Op dey learn work nau.

I will simply do until she'll catch me and its left for her to decide , Op na dolo because - I personally don't care , if you monitor me you'll definietly find something and thank God for your life ,you've won an award . cheesy
Re: Will My Reaction Cause Her More Pain? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Op dey learn work nau.

I will simply do until she'll catch me and its left for her to decide , Op na dolo because - I personally don't care , if you monitor me you'll definietly find something and thank God for your life ,you've won an award . cheesy
sad I just knew it grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Evia Simon Goes Nude.is This Real Or Film Trick? / Gals Fall In Luv So Quickly Nd Re Easily Brain Washed....why? / Please Advise This Girl On How To Get Back Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.