Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi (31207 Views)

Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, says no amount of intimidation can stop him from implementing the recommendations of the panel which probed the administration of Rotimi Amaechi, his predecessor.

Wike said this on Wednesday when he received the report of the commission at the government house in Port Harcourt.

He said he would soon make the content of the report public and disclose the next line of action.

“We will make sure that we swing into action immediately to see that the recommendations by the commission are implemented,” Simeon Nwakaudu, the governor’s special assistant on media, quoted him as saying.

“We will not be intimidated by anybody or group of persons. So many things have been done to discredit your commission. But I know when the hands of a person are not clean, he resorts to the media.

“I know the threats you (chairman of the panel) and your members faced. But what is important in life is once you are clean and your conscience is clear, go ahead and do what is right.”

George Omereji, chairman of the panel, advised the government to expedite action on the report in order to help the government recover alleged stolen funds.

Omereji added that two suits filed by Amaechi and Augustine Wokocha, a former commissioner in the state, delayed the work of the commission.

“Government should act fast on the report and Rivers people will be better for it. If government acts fast, we will be able to recover billions stashed into where they kept them,” he said.

“That money belongs to the Rivers people and I hope government would act fast to recover it, so that it would be used for the people of Rivers state”.

https://www.thecable.ng/time-face-justice-wike-tells-amaechi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by doublewisdom: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gbam!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dose who dnt know Wike call him "ordinary".

This man will so torment Amaechi's life dat he will prefer self-exile. He will surely frustrate his ministerial ambition cos the senate part of the plan has already started today...no lobby can save him.

Soon PMB will be left no choice dan to give up and appoint him a board chairman of National Palm Plantation.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by benedictnsi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Now that he is already in the list Why did you have to waste much time

Delay is Dangerous

6 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by gladiolus: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yeye force him go court nah. No face your own, next 4yrs you leave the seat so use your time well oga titus

You sha wan see another man fall. Hope you won't force this 4yrs to bring this man down? Well I just pity those who voted for you or maybe that what they vote you for. Habatically!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Beremx(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mr sleeping interim governor of Rivers State,go ahead with your threats. What are you waiting for?

Rotimi Amaechi,the man who gives you sleepless nights will surely become a minister,no doubt!

Lion of Ubima,I hail you sir!

grin cool

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by osamaBUSH(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hope he does not get carried away by going after amaechi and in the process loose touch with his people.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
Mr sleeping interim governor of Rivers State,go ahead with your threats. What are you waiting for?

Rotimi Amaechi,the man who gives you sleepless nights will surely become a minister,no doubt!

grin cool

"SLEEPING interim GOVERNOR"? Really ma'am? Yet he, along with Udom Emmanuel of Akwaibom State, has been commissioning new projects while your APC Governors have been in running battles with the civil service in their states and begging the Federal Government for bailout funds. The joke is on you.

⚡⚡⚡

211 Likes 26 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:

grin cool

"SLEEPING interim GOVERNOR"? Really ma'am? Yet he, along with Udom Emmanuel of Akwaibom State, has been commissioning new projects while your APC Governors have been in running battles with the civil service in their states and begging the Federal Government for bailout funds. The joke is on you. ⚡⚡⚡

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Editor1:
[s]Dose who dnt know Wike call him "ordinary".

This man will so torment Amaechi's life dat he will prefer self-exile. He will surely frustrate his ministerial ambition cos the senate part of the plan has already started today...no lobby can save him.

Soon PMB will be left no choice dan to give up and appoint him a board chairman of National Palm Plantation.[/s]

Please, how does your interim Governor, intends to implement his Kangaroo Panel's Report? Ask the Police or Militants to arrest Amaechi?

38 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by kcmichael: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wike is just Ranting,before the end of October U will be an arsenal Fan- a GONER.pls ask wike why he didn't finalize his defence yesterday at the tribunal,Olujumi SAN would have mesmerised U.he submitted a newspaper advert as evidence. 292k votes Vs 1.2m votes

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by aresa: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Koburu, EFCC Wike, go arrest now. Jobless loser.. grin

11 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by alaoeri: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wike the joker grin someone who EFFC doesn't find wanting during Jona's administration is now indicted by his caricature panel.
Muritala Nyako & Sule Lamido were tormented in one way or the other for speaking against Jona's government while Amaechi came out clean.

22 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by aresa: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by aresa: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
alaoeri:
Wike the joker grin someone who EFFC doesn't find wanting during Jona's administration is now indicted by his caricature panel.
Muritala Nyako & Sule Lamido were tormented in one way or the other for speaking against Jona's government while Amaechi came out clean.

lmao grin

11 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Codedb2: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
alaoeri:
See who's talking.
Ewu

7 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Codedb2: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
kcmichael:
Wike is just Ranting,before the end of October U will be an arsenal Fan- a GONER.pls ask wike why he didn't finalize his defence yesterday at the tribunal,Olujumi SAN would have mesmerised U.he submitted a newspaper advert as evidence. 292k votes Vs 1.2m votes
SHATAP AND DRIVE shocked

6 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by ahaika23: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amaechi must go to jail. Quote me and die! grin

6 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by emilyone(f): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wike always reminds me of orubebe grin
Foolish set of people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by kcmichael: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wike going.. Going.. Going..GooooNe,ur witness at the tribunal suddenly developed blindness and couldn't read even with the aid of a magnifying lens,U dodge the Question/answer section with great Olujumi SAN and tendered thisday advert as evidence,U days are numbered. U cannot fight Ameachi.where is the 30bn u borrowed in 30day?

15 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by ahaika23: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
[s]
kcmichael:
Wike going.. Going.. Going..GooooNe,ur witness at the tribunal suddenly developed blindness and couldn't read even with the aid of a magnifying lens,U dodge the Question/answer section with great Olujumi SAN and tendered thisday advert as evidence,U days are numbered. U cannot fight Ameachi.where is the 30bn u borrowed in 30day?
[/s] Ara is in your blood. Transfusion before it's late cheesy

8 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by alaoeri: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Codedb2:

See who's talking.
Ewu
Bunsuru. undecided

7 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by kcmichael: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wike wike wike how many times did I call U? The last kicks of a dying Horse,Amaechi cannot be intimidated by U.if u have a suit againt Amaechi Go to court!

11 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Goddaughter: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please some one should tell me if I comment shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked now will Amaechi ubima read it?

Let me not waste my time cos I dey vex and looking for who will cul my temper.

My husband is a mastubate man, never care whether I excit. I dey vex cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Amaechi ubima no make me feel more annoyed be warned. Respect your self shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by damton(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amaechi could have a challenging time defending his nomination . I know he'll scale through though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by koboko69: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
No cause for alarm...

My own is when your time as Minister is being probed I hope you and your fellow wailers dont cry witch hunting!!!!

If u have u case.....push it! And lets see the result....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by teebaxy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na wa for all this guys above me o

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by scribble: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
419 amaechi

3 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Sweetcollins: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
watching in 3D
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by sochima1989(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmm I wish your cupboards were clean.....

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by moneybag100: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wike is more obsessed with amaechi than River state he's governing.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Kennitrust(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
amaechi is lucky that gej loose reelected bide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition / Thisdaylive Provides Excerpt Of Tape Where Lai Said Economy Was Beyond Control / Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.