Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) (17822 Views)

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? / The Qualities Of A Beautiful And Diligent Virtuous Women / Only A True Gentleman Will Know What's Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by lilmax(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Are we? angry

yes.....
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
edwife:
IGNORED as usual.... undecidedundecided

Ignore ke
Mama the mama that knows it all
Pls lecture people like me that dunno

Tell what it is like growing with a responsible father and marred to a wonderful man

Maybe someone like me not lucky enough can learn and appreciate
Let me learn from the lucky madam

But truth is amoruyin

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Amopeekun(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
she should let the kids 'know' how she is training them sha o
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by edwife(f): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
cococandy:

@bold not on NL at least. Here everything is the woman's fault.

I guess we should wonder if they didn't grow up with responsible women in their lives at the rate of female bashing that goes on here.
No single respect for womenfolk.

It goes both ways.

@topic true she could be a single mom or widowed. That's the first thing that came to my mind.Anything is possible here. I'm surprised we didn't think that first before assuming the man isn't doing anything.

And someone already implied she might have been irresponsible in her youth. So she might have been a hoe? Talk about assumptions.

All along gender lines too.

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Awon association of frustrated women.

1 Like

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
cococandy:

@bold not on NL at least. Here everything is the woman's fault.

I guess we should wonder if they didn't grow up with responsible women in their lives at the rate of female bashing that goes on here.
No single respect for womenfolk.

It goes both ways.

@topic true she could be a single mom or widowed. That's the first thing that came to my mind.Anything is possible here. I'm surprised we didn't think that first before assuming the man isn't doing anything.

And someone already implied she might have been irresponsible in her youth. So she might have been a hoe? Talk about assumptions.

All along gender lines too.

You know I wanted to respond but let it go...

On NL,

All Nigerian men are bad;
All Nigerian women are bad;

I even remember one guy who was searching for foreign girls abi na foreign love

Yet you do not see anyone insinuating that the men did not have good mothers or wonderful wives

1 Like

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dyt:
Bukatyne
Something's are better ignored

Its not like I can't reply her
You know it makes you bigger cheesy cheesy when you ignore

I don't expect her or anyone agree with me
What I think is diff from what she or anyone thinks
Which don't have to deal with having faulty men in ones life
As she wrote, you write/say something's don't necessarily mean you have been I'll treated by men
This is a large world where anything happens
But like I said
What do I know
Them mamas knows it all
undecided undecided

It is so funny how I asked a question and the other madam de madam jumped on it grin

I hope the woman in the OP achieves her goal to become the big boss.... It is the most important.

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yea it really goes both ways.

You mean that searching for love guy?

grin

He's nuts obviously.
bukatyne:

You know I wanted to respond but let it go...

On NL,

All Nigerian men are bad;
All Nigerian women are bad;

I even remember one guy who was searching for foreign girls abi na foreign love

Yet you do not see anyone insinuating that the men did not have good mothers or wonderful wives
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

I can see you suddenly have become her spokesperson and ready for noise making this fine morning

I am not a mind reader So What she meant is not 'obvious'. She is a firm believer of a wife being in charge of the home domestically So it is only natural I assume the husband is in charge of finances.

Now she asks 'when does working becomes a man's role' and I believe the logical question to ask is 'What is a man's role'.

Except you live in her mind or you are her alternate moniker, shut up and let her answer What she means herself if she is inclined to do So.

You are such an hypocrite. You accuse me of being her spokesperson and a mind reader, yet you say here that 'she is a firm believer in women taking charge '. Yet you are not a mind reader and not her spokesperson. Just let her speak for herself next time before making assumptions.

You and youur association of married but jobless feminists who depend on your husband for everything can keep deceiving yourselves. Your best friend who claims to be a feminist left everything she was doing in Nigeria to go become a housewife @ age 25, yet she shouts feminist. I can see why both of you are frustrated. You both have very unhappy marriages.

5 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin

ghen gehn...

1 Like

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

It is so funny how I asked a question and the other madam de madam jumped on it grin

I hope the woman in the OP achieves her goal to become the big boss.... It is the most important.

She will achieve her goal and you and your ilk will remain here blaming her probably non existent husband for her success.

4 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Kimoni: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dyt:
Later now they will shout feminism
Where's the man now
Is that not his duties to take care of the kids, why does she have to work so hard doing the mans role
Bunch of lazy men every where
Figure heads

This was supposed to be a beautiful and inspiring thread for women and men alike but as usual, you totally derailed the course of this thread with feminism and its usual rants. You went ahead to throw the first, second, third...shades; yet, y'all keep shouting of how others won't leave feminists alone. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kimoni:

This was supposed to be a beautiful and inspiring thread for women and men alike but as usual, you totally derailed the course of this thread with feminism and its usual rants. You went ahead to throw the first, second, third...shades; yet, y'all keep shouting of how others won't leave feminists alone. smh

Even those claiming it goes both ways,liked the post because the word feminism was called
After she said that she was too big to answer but cameback when her backbone answered for her,and in the midst of sounding "intelligent or i too can talk" she is busy calling people she fit senior mamagrin grin.Very annoying hypocrites folks around here behaving like school girls.

mtschewwwww

4 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dyt:
Later now they will shout feminism
Where's the man now
Is that not his duties to take care of the kids, why does she have to work so hard doing the mans role
Bunch of lazy men every where
Figure heads

You little piece of dirt derailed this thread. The topic had nothing to do with feminism and there was no need to make stupid assumptions about her husband.

Then the itk bukatyne jumped in with a most ridiculous question. One wonders how she went through high school if she could ask such a question.

Then the chief feminist joins. The 25 year old feminist housewife! Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kimoni:

Emabinu
Minisebe mo
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
nasha1:

Even those claiming it goes both ways,liked the post because the word feminism was called
After she said that she was too big to answer but cameback when her backbone answered for her,and in the midst of sounding "intelligent or i too can talk" she is busy calling people she fit senior mamagrin grin.Very annoying hypocrites folks around here behaving like school girls.

mtschewwwww

Haaaa
I dunno it don rish una side ooo
On top this matter?
grin

TooNoisy:

You little piece of dirt derailed this thread. The topic had nothing to do with feminism and there was no need to make stupid assumptions about her husband.
Then the itk bukatyne jumped in with a most ridiculous question. One wonders how she went through high school if she could ask such a question.
[quote author=TooNoisy post=38829061]

Aunty mi
Its not a hard one to have just overlooked my comment na
Say yours and leave
Kofaja

I am actually not a fighter
Yes I might make mockery or laugh at something
That's the end
But in all
I pardon you both for you don't know what your doing
cheesy

Interesting how the almighty madam edwife feels its only those that's been maltreated thinks this way
But pelu gbogboe
Kosejo lowo yin
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dyt:

Haaaa
I dunno it don rish una side ooo
On top this matter?
grin

You are very sill/y to go on and on on someone who ignored you,yet you keep calling her out.You are not a fighter but you are calling her almighty?How old are you?
She also made a comment and clearly not to you but you keep coming back for her.

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
nasha1:

You are very sill/y to go on and on on someone who ignored you,yet you keep calling her out.You are not a fighter but you are calling her almighty?How old are you?
She also made a comment and clearly not to you but you keep coming back for her.

Anty
Se eya werey?
I mean se o normal?
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
When i supported a thread that said women are their worst enemies,they wanted to eat me alive.We can clearly see it and they will deny it.

mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
nasha1:
When i supported a thread that said women are their worst enemies,they wanted to eat me alive.We can clearly see it and they will deny it.

mtchewwww

Yes, you are right.

You and Toonosiy are the chief enemies of women on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dyt:

Anty
Se eya werey?
Old woman respect yourself,we fit call you aunty sef for this forum.

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by lilmax(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin women and grudges
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Yes, you are right.

Enemy number one,the chief association of frustrated women.Grow up!

5 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Yes, you are right.

Stop making this a gender thing. I only called you out for asking a daft question. Next time think before you type. Now run along.

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

One needs to wonder at your sanity at this point.

I engaged two people on this thread... lilmax and edwife who the liberty to respond or not.

You jumped on my post and I still told you that your answer would not suffice.... I will wait for the person I asked to respons

So what exactly is the problem?

Or do you want to be an 'housewife'?

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
nasha1:

Enemy number one, the chief association of frustrated women. Grow up!

Enemy of who really? grin

TooNoisy:

Stop making this a gender thing. I only called you out for asking a daft question. Next time think before you type. Now run along.

You are the major problem of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Family section
Association of women beefing themselves
Their marriages
A long long long time ago

Those with best marriages don't even say
While those with worse comes out to say my hubby is best
cheesy cheesy
Well
That's life

What baffles me is the rivalry and fights that occurs btwn these online warriors

What's the beef?
They just wanna tear themselves up on every thread
And now they have decided to add the gentle DYT
I laugh
I won't be surprised if these madams hit at me on another thread
Cos in family section
Once a brawl is forever a brawl

Old women keeping online grudges
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

One needs to wonder at your sanity at this point.

I engaged two people on this thread... lilmax and edwife who the liberty to respond or not.

You jumped on my post and I still told you that your answer would not suffice.... I will wait for the person I asked to respons

So what exactly is the problem?

Or do you want to be an 'housewife'?

Now I see you are a hypocrite. Did edwife engage you before you asked her that daft question. Even when she ignored your unintelligent post, you still went on asking her to respond to a dumb question. She finally responded and you went on and on.

What exactly is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abeg
Who's the mod
Royalroy
Come and take this to the bin ooo
These young old witches haf finish the thread oo
grin grin grin
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Enemy of who really? grin

You are the major problem of this thread.

You are frustrated and you know it,go attend to your husband,shebi na marriage of convenience you dey?
Adìẹ funfun kò mọ ara rẹlagba

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by nasha1(f): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dyt:
Abeg
Who's the mod
Come and take this to the bin ooo
These young old witches haf finish the thread oo
grin grin grin

You are older,being a single mother and unmarried lady doesn't reduce your age.I repeat you senior everyone on this thread and learn to quit.
Respect yourself old witch.

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
nasha1:

You are frustrated and you know it,go attend to your husband,shebi na marriage of convenience you dey?
Adìẹ funfun kò mọ ara rẹlagba

So she is even married. I am sure she can't be more than 25. Another young married and jobless feminist. Same as her best friend. Coming to nairaland to voice their frustrations.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ongoing Experience Recovering From My Wife's Infidelity / How Do I Stop Breastfeeding / Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.