Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) (17808 Views)

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? / The Qualities Of A Beautiful And Diligent Virtuous Women / Only A True Gentleman Will Know What's Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by yemstok(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
She's amazing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 3:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Later now they will shout feminism
Where's the man now
Is that not his duties to take care of the kids, why does she have to work so hard doing the mans role
Bunch of lazy men every where
Figure heads

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Pidggin(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2015
@OP, thank you for this. I hope she reaps the fruit of her labor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by luba9876: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Dyt:
Where's the man now
Is that not his duties to take care of the kids, why dies she have to work so hard doing the mans role
Figure heads
you are not serious. just because she said her son graduated from yale does not mean she trained him alone. must the father also come here and tell us his own side of the story?

3 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2015
luba9876:

you are not serious. just because she said her son graduated from yale does not mean she trained him alone. must the father also come here and tell us his own side of the story?

Its so obvious the father supported
Can't you just see it
Mehn I give it to him
He's a real father
He sleeps I mean works 220 hours a week just to see his kids goes to school

Oniyeye
cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by lilmax(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Dyt:
Where's the man now
Is that not his duties to take care of the kids, why does she have to work so hard doing the mans role
Figure heads
two cases cheesy

1.if she's a feminist then there's nothing wrong in what the man is doing afterall feminists see men as equals so no HEAD of the house

2.if she's not a feminist then there's something wrong with the man for not taking up his responsibilities
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2015
lilmax:
two cases cheesy

1.if she's a feminist then there's nothing wrong in what the man is doing afterall feminists see men as equals so no HEAD of the house

2.if she's not a feminist then there's something wrong with the man for not taking up his responsibilities

So non-feminists see themselves as inferior to men? Well, you have a point

Also, the headship of a husband has nothing to do with equality/provision

AND let us assume she is a feminist, believe a man and woman is equal and there is no 'head', shouldn't equality here mean she and her husband work to finance the home?

Going by your logic, the woman is the head of her home.

@OP:

Good one, may God bless and reward her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by edwife(f): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dyt:
Where's the man now
Figure heads

So a woman posts about how she has three jobs and struggling to send her kids to school without saying anything about the husband or a man in the picture,but you just concluded that the man is somewhere doing nothing?

Did you consider that she could be a single mum or a widow? sad And when does working became a man's role?

@ topic, that is what a mother should do,when you don't have support from anyone,get those hands dirty to support your kids rather than blaming the world for your situation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
edwife:

So a woman posts about how she has three jobs and struggling to send her kids to school without saying anything about the husband or a man in the picture,but you just concluded that the man is somewhere doing nothing?

Did you consider that she could be a single mum or a widow? sad And when does working became a man's role?

@ topic, that is what a mother should do,when you don't have support from anyone,get those hands dirty to support your kids rather than blaming the world for your situation.

What do I know
undecided undecided
Emabinu ma

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by lilmax(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
bukatyne:

So non-feminists see themselves as inferior to men? Well, you have a point
Depends on how they see themselves

Also, the headship of a husband has nothing to do with equality/provision
headship of a husband has to do with taking care of the family

AND let us assume she is a feminist, believe a man and woman is equal and there is no 'head', shouldn't equality here mean she and her husband work to finance the home?
yes

Going by your logic, the woman is the head of her home.
of course she has taken the responsibility of the man

@OP:

Good one, may God bless and reward her.
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by ojeota(f): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
She should not forget to also take care of herself. It should not be all about her children.
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dyt:
Where's the man now
Figure heads

What if he is late?
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
edwife:

@Bold:

What is a man's role?

4 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=lilmax post=38784666][/quote]

Well .this blows your first point out of the water.
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by pet4ril(f): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
May you live long to eat the fruit of your labor ma'am
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by yemstok(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2015
RoyalRoy,Lalasticlala
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
edwife:

Very well said. Who knows her real story? Who knows if her husband is dead?

Who knows if she had those three children for three different men? She looks young to have kids in college. May be she was wayward as a teenager and now has to go through life the hard way. She looks Latino, who even knows how she crossed into America.

All I can say is kudos to her for achieving what she has. She has done well. No need to blame anyone for stuff we don't know

5 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Dyt:

What do I know
undecided undecided
Emabinu ma

You know very little

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 7:30am On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:

What is a man's role?

She meant when does working become exclusive to the man! I thought that was very obvious

5 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

She meant when does working become exclusive to the man! I thought that was very obvious

Ma'am,

I would prefer if you let her answer for herself.

Her question is 'when does working becomes a man's role?'

So pardon me if your answer doesn't address my question.

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Ma'am,

I would prefer if you let her answer for herself.

Her question is 'when does working becomes a man's role?'

So pardon me if your answer doesn't address my question.

She's not gonna answer you, becos you asked a not so intelligent question. It is obvious what she meant so if you don't get it - too bad!

6 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

She's not gonna answer you, becos you asked a not so intelligent question. It is obvious what she meant so if you don't get it - too bad!

I can see you suddenly have become her spokesperson and ready for noise making this fine morning

I am not a mind reader So What she meant is not 'obvious'. She is a firm believer of a wife being in charge of the home domestically So it is only natural I assume the husband is in charge of finances.

Now she asks 'when does working becomes a man's role' and I believe the logical question to ask is 'What is a man's role'.

Except you live in her mind or you are her alternate moniker, shut up and let her answer What she means herself if she is inclined to do So.

4 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Now she asks 'when does working becomes a man's role' and I believe the logical question to ask is 'What is a man's role'.

You are wrong, that is not a logical question to ask. It is sooo obviously she did not mean men should sit at home and not do anything. The rest of her comment clearly shows such. She even suggested may be her husband may be dead - meaning there may be no man! So if you still cannot figure out what she meant - too bad, she doesn't need to respond!

5 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by edwife(f): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

You are wrong, that is not a logical question to ask. It is sooo obviously she did not mean men should sit at home and not do anything. The rest of her comment clearly shows such. She even suggested may be her husband may be dead - meaning there may be no man! So if you still cannot figure out what she meant - too bad, she doesn't need to respond!

You know what let me just answer her because she is assuming a lot. cheesy

bukatyne:

I can see you suddenly have become her spokesperson and ready for noise making this fine morning
I am not a mind reader So What she meant is not 'obvious'. She is a firm believer of a wife being in charge of the home domestically So it is only natural I assume the husband is in charge of finances.
Except you live in her mind or you are her alternate moniker, shut up and let her answer What she means herself if she is inclined to do So.

You can see that my question was directly directed to dyt post,even if i didn't use the word exclusive-anyone can see what i meant by that.
And don't assume things because you chose to read my posts the way they suit you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by edwife(f): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2015
TooNoisy:

Very well said. Who knows her real story? Who knows if her husband is dead?

Who knows if she had those three children for three different men? She looks young to have kids in college. May be she was wayward as a teenager and now has to go through life the hard way. She looks Latino, who even knows how she crossed into America.

All I can say is kudos to her for achieving what she has. She has done well. No need to blame anyone for stuff we don't know

You don't know that anything that goes wrong with the world or in a woman's life,it's the man's fault.Even when a woman decides to sleep around and have kids with irresponsible men,it still the man's fault.

How can someone who grew up with a responsible father or married to one will spend the majority of their lives blaming men?
I am blessed to have a responsible father and surrounded by amazing men in my life.Just like there are irresponsible men everywhere,there are very irresponsible women,yet we don't get to blame them every time.

We are in the 21 century where everything now is about equality,so why complain that she has three jobs?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by lilmax(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
bukatyne:

Well .this blows your first point out of the water.
we are speaking from two different angles remember?

You dey vex? cheesy I mean at the other posts above
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
lilmax:
we are speaking from two different angles remember?

Are we? angry

lilmax:
You dey vex? cheesy I mean at the other posts above

No
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
edwife:

[s]You know what let me just answer her because she is assuming a lot. cheesy[/s].

Not necessary, that was the reason I asked you that question.

The intro by your friend was not necessary either.

edwife:
You can see that my question was directly directed to dyt post, even if i didn't use the word exclusive-anyone can see what i meant by that.

What you meant was not clear.

This was dyt's post:
[quote author=Dyt post=38770675]Later now they will shout feminism
Where's the man now
Figure heads

And you replied:
edwife:

[size=14pt]So a woman posts about how she has three jobs and struggling to send her kids to school without saying anything about the husband or a man in the picture,but you just concluded that the man is somewhere doing nothing?
Did you consider that she could be a single mum or a widow?[/size] sad And when does working became a man's role?

The bigger face fonts is a perfect response to dyt.

When does working becomes a man's role is not. It means working is not a man's role.

And I asked the question below which still stands:
bukatyne:

@Bold:
What is a man's role?

edwife:
[s]And don't assume things because you chose to read my posts the way they suit you[/s].

@struck: not necessary either. Assuming would me not asking you questions.

And what is with all this 'assume and read meanings into your posts?' Are you passing a salient message? Do you assume and read people's posts out of context?

4 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bukatyne
Something's are better ignored

Its not like I can't reply her
You know it makes you bigger cheesy cheesy when you ignore

I don't expect her or anyone agree with me
What I think is diff from what she or anyone thinks
Which don't have to deal with having faulty men in ones life
As she wrote, you write/say something's don't necessarily mean you have been I'll treated by men
This is a large world where anything happens
But like I said
What do I know
Them mamas knows it all
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by edwife(f): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
IGNORED as usual.... undecidedundecided

4 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
95 hrs a week is just too much please.
40 hrs is a full time job.
95 hrs is outrageous.

This is the definition of suffering. When does she sleep? She should take it easy o before she drops dead one day.
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
edwife:

You don't know that anything that goes wrong with the world or in a woman's life,it's the man's fault.Even when a woman decides to sleep around and have kids with irresponsible men,it still the man's fault.

How can someone who grew up with a responsible father or married to one will spend the majority of their lives blaming men?
I am blessed to have a responsible father and surrounded by amazing men in my life.Just like there are irresponsible men everywhere,there are very irresponsible women,yet we don't get to blame them every time.

We are in the 21 century where everything now is about equality,so why complain that she has three jobs?
@bold not on NL at least. Here everything is the woman's fault.

I guess we should wonder if they didn't grow up with responsible women in their lives at the rate of female bashing that goes on here.
No single respect for womenfolk.

It goes both ways.

@topic true she could be a single mom or widowed. That's the first thing that came to my mind.Anything is possible here. I'm surprised we didn't think that first before assuming the man isn't doing anything.

And someone already implied she might have been irresponsible in her youth. So she might have been a hoe? Talk about assumptions.

All along gender lines too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture) / The Family And Adult Education / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.