Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

EFCC Probes Centenary City Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probes Centenary City Project (15209 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / EFCC Probes Award Of 10 Contracts In 24 Hours / EFCC Probes Illegal Transfer Of N216.7m From CBN To Fake Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by siraj1402(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
You mean APA is smelling jail?
grin >: grin grin
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by coolhumble(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Melahou:
More canker worms

And devourers

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
egift:
Our man Pius Anyim is in the centre of this one. Someone should keep an eye on him before he jets off to Iceland to live among the Eskimos. grin grin
Dies

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
egift:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/efcc-probes-centenary-city-project/

cc: lalasticlala, Afam4eva, OAM4J

this is PDP vs PDP......
Dr. Cairo Ojugbo is another devil incarnate. He is the sole god-father of PDP in Agbor; he alone decides who become the chairman, councilors and House of Assembly. Local govt allocation come straight to his house. He is the one that distribute the remaining cash for salary.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by wink2015(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and his henchmen finish Nigeria. They stole Nigeria crazy! each coming days with new revealation. Imagine another 4 years of Jonathan that would have been terrible.

Jonathan and his men where just stealing every blessed day and giving us false hope.

if it is not NNPC under Deziani including fuel subsidy

It is pension fund
If it is not sovereign fund
It is the our foreign reserve account.

Wicked men and women under Jonathan just stealing the country crazy.

They forget to realize that there is a tomorrow. If their predecessor stole will they see any money in the national treasury to steal.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Adesiji77: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Season of "probes" lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by saintandsinnerz: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
egift:

Bros if PDP has evidence and not speculations and gossips, they should go to court and remain there. This is democracy, or they don't want to put their money where their mouth is? grin grin grin grin
Are you not even ashamed of yourself? What kind of man are you? You believed the one against Anyim without proof, but the one against Amaechi and Fashola must be proved in court before EFFC can investigate them. This is shameful
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
What is the difference between the petitioners "Unemployed Youth Vanguard" and Nairaland APC Touts?

I opened the thread to see a well articulated and indisputable points of reference that illegality and abuse of privileges were established and prevalent in the project but saw nothing.
Guy u mumu no be small o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by saintandsinnerz: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get off my handle, you economic saboteur.

A known thief like you want to preach anti-corruption. Look for mirror and hide yourself in shame.

You no dey shame. Devil incarnate
Oh the guy is a thief! No wonder, he thinks like a criminal
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by saintandsinnerz: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
egift:

Or what? You start wailing? Cry me a river. Sadist.

It is Sai Buhari all the way! The Wailers can bark till 2043 grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry for quoting you, somebody just said you are a common thief! I wouldn't have quoted you because I don't quote thieves. Sorry once again for the quote
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by hopilo: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
When EFCC go open Ameachi's case file, with the tons of petitions dropped already. Or it is by selection, and choice of case to investigate and the the one not for investigation. I belong to everyone, I belong to nobody ooooo. I order investigation on some and I don't investigate others oooo.
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by neocortex: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get lost and don't quote me, Mr data fraudster, I wouldn't tag you "corrupt" but "a thief" you are that need public lynching and capital punishment. You represent darkside of Nigeria. You are not only a hypocrite but also a white sepulcher full of rotten and stinking bones.

Tell your principals and their media propagandists to save Nigeria and start the business of governance.

A lot has already gone under.

@egift

So you are a data thief ?
No wonder , you are so unstable,
because most thieves are uncomfortable hearing
about their competitors adventure.
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by neocortex: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
wink2015:
Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and his henchmen finish Nigeria. They stole Nigeria crazy! each coming days with new revealation. Imagine another 4 years of Jonathan that would have been terrible.

Jonathan and his men where just stealing every blessed day and giving us false hope.

It is pension fund

They forget to realize that there is a tomorrow. If their predecessor stole will they see any money in the national treasury to steal.

There is a reason why you have a brain in your head, use it!
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by neocortex: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
wink2015:

It is pension fund

There is a reason why you have a brain in your head,
don't use only your ear and mouth ,use that brain!
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
egift:
Our man Pius Anyim is in the centre of this one. Someone should keep an eye on him before he jets off to Iceland to live among the Eskimos. grin grin
Btw, where is Pa Tony Anenih? The self acclaimed 'Mr Fix it' LOL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Sorry for quoting you, somebody just said you are a common thief! I wouldn't have quoted you because I don't quote thieves. Sorry once again for the quote
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by odinese(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
LastProphet:
a 2 bedroom apartment in that city is 110million, i repeat 110million. that was one of the legacies the hero of Otuoke left for poor unemployed Nigerian populace. before that area was allocated to the developers land there was not more than 750k.

Is the project still ongoing?
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by maximilian19(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
tyson99:
oga oo everyone is nnow working hardgrin

haba, this tyn don too much ooo, dey no see ppl like amaechi that ate the rivers wealth? Ppl like kwankwaso, Thief after orji (T.A. Orji), ngige dat sucked anambra dry, Okorocha, fashola, audu of kogi,
but to paint last admin. Ministers black her will easily do so. MB!!!! U ar going to far
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by egift(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Are you not even ashamed of yourself? What kind of man are you? You believed the one against Anyim without proof, but the one against Amaechi and Fashola must be proved in court before EFFC can investigate them. This is shameful

Are you telling us PDP do not know the way to court? Or is barking at the sky, PDP's new-found mode of opposition? You have got evidence? Then go to court. QED.
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by GillaJ: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
:-XWow,am short of words
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by PublicAssurance: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Abolish EFCC!![/size]
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Mike008(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
They shouldn't just probe, it should lead to a conclusion.
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by karashita: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
About time.
The project makes no sense to me.
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by menxer: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
I wonder who is being witch hunted here?
Prolly APAgrin
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by LastProphet: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
odinese:

Is the project still ongoing?

Not sure, havent been around there in a while, but I see Berger trucks climb that hill at the entrance even last 2 weeks
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria is a disease that must be cured! The dullard must resign!
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 09, 2015
LastProphet:
a 2 bedroom apartment in that city is 110million, i repeat 110million. that was one of the legacies the hero of Otuoke left for poor unemployed Nigerian populace. before that area was allocated to the developers land there was not more than 750k.
I just tire oh! Abujaa has not even reached that stage for things to be expensive like that. Even PH the oil ccity is not that expensive, nah this dry dusty Abj with their hard water.
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by LastProphet: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I just tire oh! Abujaa has not even reached that stage for things to be expensive like that. Even PH the oil ccity is not that expensive, nah this dry dusty Abj with their hard water.

property business in Abuja is driven by corruption bros. i saw land sold for 3.5billion in area 11 once, that was when I realized that corruption creates another economy of its own. the land is at the area 11 junction before Eddy Vic hotel

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
LastProphet:

property business in Abuja is driven by corruption bros. i saw land sold for 3.5billion in area 11 once, that was when I realized that corruption creates another economy of its own. the land is at the area 11 junction before Eddy Vic hotel
chwoi! That small piece of land. It seems the owner is based in his village and thinks its easy to get cash in Abj like they told him.
Re: EFCC Probes Centenary City Project by isaacbush1987: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra / Atiku Won Kaduna In His Dreams – El-rufai / Killings: El-Rufai To Install CCTVs In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.