Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare (965 Views)

Nigerians React To Reno Omokri Tweets Concerning Psquare / The Message That Will Completely Change Nigeria - Paul Samuel / PHOTOS: British High Commissioner To Nigeria, Paul Arkwright Visits IG, Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by stanech: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Paul Psquare , is among millions of Nigerians who are frustrated with happenings in the country. Several Nigerians have wondered why the government has not showed much sincerity towards making live better for the citizens.
Paul, who shared a picture of Times Square in the US, which showed its beautiful environment, prayed to God for a better life for Nigerians. He also prayed that there comes a time when Nigeria will be better than most Western countries.He said, “Dear God, even if I know I will never see my country like this, but at least, let my children or grandchildren see my country like this one day. Na beg I de beg. This na wickedness haba, As in, I taya.”

theinfong.com/2015/10/i-am-tired-of-nigeria-paul-psquare/
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by Bambless1(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2015
We Dey Beg Too Oh!
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by stanech: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
me took I am tired oooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by Tallesty1(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
I am not
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by OAMMB(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by temitayo315(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2015
No matter hw u tire reach. Your home is ur home. Me self don tire 4 9ja,Op self don tire. Clears throatcheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by temitayo315(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Na so o.who no tire.
Even baba buhari self dey tire na why he dey always travel evryday 4 meeting D;

You self wey type dis,u no tire ni

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by delishpot: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
E go better when people like me handle important departments in government. But for now na the rich and mighty dey recycle power
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by doublewisdom: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2015
All of us don tire but what do we do? Buhari sef is not helping matters. One day things will get better sha.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Other countries wey get am no beg God.make una use una head learn book. Dem no dey use Binle or Quran build bridge or car. Juju no go give you Zuckerberg money. Angel Gabriel no go hold your govt responsible. Use ur brain. Or be used by brains.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by Ghandi12: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Bro Psquare. America was built with sweat, pain and blood of passionate Americans. If you are not satisfied with the state of Nigeria Bro you have to get involved and contribute those better ideas you have or have seen elsewhere. Lamentation wont change anything or change the minds of people who already have people mandates for governance.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by laffytaffy1: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2015
That boy needs to be slapped silly, he should be praying for Biafra not Nigeria. What's our business with Nigeria, Nigeria and all her people can go to hell for all I care.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2015
laffytaffy1:
That boy needs to be slapped silly, he should be praying for Biafra not Nigeria. What's our business with Nigeria, Nigeria and all her people can go to hell for all I care.
What passport do you hold Sir?
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by laffytaffy1: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What passport do you hold Sir?

How is that any of your business, quote me again and see.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2015
laffytaffy1:

How is that any of your business, quote me again and see.
What are you gonna? Weak powerless coward.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigeria – Paul Psquare by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria sha.......
A country and where
1. Our politicians cant recite the National anthem
2.You fight for everything e.g University admission,bus etc
3.Where gherls dont fart and go to toilet grin grin grin
4.Where people fake death to be popular e.g Skibbi
5.Where celebs dress like traffick light
6.where all parents were first in the class, abeq who be 2nd
7. Where houseboy qo dae sing " I wake up in a new buggatti

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion Of The Ministerial Screening Rules / Graphic Photos: Man Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Jos After He Killed His Mum / Titans: Miss Aisha Abubakar Of Sokoto State Ministerial Nominee At A Crossroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.