Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members (29863 Views)

Makarfi Led PDP Meets Akpabio, Ekweremadu, Other PDP National Assembly Members / Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery / Jubilation In Ekiti Over Fayemi’s Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Adebowale89:

a round of applause for your clueless claims. go and re-write the constitution now, you just type nonsense here to gain publicity. shame on u!

Shame should be on you and your useless leech of a people.

Niger Delta bring in Billions into the national coffers, same for Lagos, Delta and co.

Ekiti State and their wretchedness will contribute peanuts and then be the first in line to collect hundreds of millions in allocation. Wetin una contribute wey una dey come collect allocation?

Take away allocation and Ekiti state will go bankrupt in under 6 months. angry

Ekiti does not deserve to have hold any Federal Ministerial position. Your people are too poor. Go fix your states problems and stop being a burden on the rest of the other hard working states of Nigeria.

Punk.

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by ekika(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Oti4truth:

I think the Cross River people need to learn a lesson from Gov. Ayodele Fayose. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U ARE RIGHT MY BROS
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Adebowale89:

baseless point! u go schl at all

stop embarrassing your fellow cow

You mean Ekiti now has Internet and people there can afford it? shocked

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Adebowale89(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:

Shame should be on you and your useless leech of a people.

Niger Delta bring in Billions into the national coffers, same for Lagos, Delta and co.

Ekiti State and their wretchedness will contribute peanuts and then be the first in line to collect hundreds of millions in allocation. Wetin una contribute wey una dey come collect allocation?

Take away allocation and Ekiti state will go bankrupt in under 6 months. angry

Ekiti does not deserve to have hold any Federal Ministerial position. Your people are too poor. Go fix your states problems and stop being a burden on the rest of the other hard working states of Nigeria.

Punk.

na your type they wait for your papa property to continue living

Ekiti people are well respected people with a decent contention. we don't depends to survive. your oil whatever is part of the unity that bind us together

why are you crying on what you don't even benefit in your region

I urge you to go and make that noise in your region and not bringing endless cries here

frustrated madcow
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Pricelezz(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm Pro-APC but FAYOSE deserve a round of applause.

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by daniella04: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:
Now all the Wailers that thought the nominees will not be confirmed can now hide their faces in shame. This Change is unstoppable.

In other news, all the former governors in the Senate have declared support for Governor Amaechi.
. I guess you are happy about the fact that someone who is accused of stealing public fund is appointed a minister without clearing his name and all should be forgotten because he is a member of the ruling party. The elephant project he did in rivers state called monorail that billons of money was wasted is enough to discredit him. Please I will like you and all who seeks the growth of this country to read Jeffery Archer novels he is a member of British parliament and an author the fact that he is a parliament member didn't stop him being sentenced to jail for what we nigerians will call minor offence. Why don't we learn what real politics is and not allow these our politicians to enslave us with lies and inaction we should stop supporting them whenever they steal or don't perform well and are called out by shouting witch hunting
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by excel92: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2015
This is a real sportsmanship in politics, let's not forget that when fayose defeated Fayemi in the last governorship election in ekiti state, Fayemi was among fist 10 people to congratulate him just as the case of GEJ and PMB. This same Fayose went ahead and lied against Fayemi the he bought mattress and bed worth of #50 million without prove up till today, he went ahead that lied to the good pple of ekiti that Fayemi administration owed a debt of #90 billion naira and promise to publish them in the front page of newspaper, all we saw after that was anti Buhari campaign in the front page. the truth is that Fayemi owed a debt #20 billion as against the #90 billion of Fayose claimed. all the projects which the debt expended on is in ekiti now, this make it difficult for EFCC to file any case against Fayemi since he left office. I know Fayose (OSHOKOMOLE) well, if he has anything against Fayemi am sure he will present it through his senators but there is nothing he can use against the REAL fayemi except lies. Having had it in mind that Fayemi ministerial screening will bring positive outcome for the man of honour is the reason why is saying this so that he will take the glory as he's already receiving now. But we ekiti people cannot be fooled again.
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by egift(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
daniella04:
. I guess you are happy about the fact that someone who is accused of stealing public fund is appointed a minister without clearing his name and all should be forgotten because he is a member of the ruling party. The elephant project he did in rivers state called monorail that billons of money was wasted is enough to discredit him. Please I will like you and all who seeks the growth of this country to read Jeffery Archer novels he is a member of British parliament and an author the fact that he is a parliament member didn't stop him being sentenced to jail for what we nigerians will call minor offence. Why don't we learn what real politics is and not allow these our politicians to enslave us with lies and inaction we should stop supporting them whenever they steal or don't perform well and are called out by shouting witch hunting

Enemies are free to make frivolous accusations against Amaechi, if they are certain of their claims, they will go to court and seek convictions and not unleach their rumour mills to deprive him of being appointed a minister.

The Monorail in Rivers was started by Amaechi and it is a good thing. Wike can complete it or extend it further - before you know it, there will be a network of monorail service all over Rivers State.

Amaechi will be Minister and no amount of insults and attacks can stop him.

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by babestella: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2015
That's the difference between PDP and vindictive APC.
Maturity is not bought in Isale eko market, you are born with it. Though he has to be screened by the senate.
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Alphacrissy(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Vikkie14:
Fayose teaching Fayemi how to FORGIVE. Very SIMPLE and CLASSY man.

"An Ekiti man is an Ekiti man. that's uncompromising SUPPORT.
"It is God that judge people, not we". That's FORGIVENESS.
Promotion does not come from man but from God Almighty" That's HUMILITY

Why won't Fayose support Fayemi's ministerial nomination?! At least he's sure Fayemi won't have to put much energy in pushing for his re-instatement as the Executive Governor of Ekiti State at the Tribunal

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Adebowale89:

na your type they wait for your papa property to continue living

Ekiti people are well respected people with a decent contention. we don't depends to survive. your oil whatever is part of the unity that bind us together

why are you crying on what you don't even benefit in your region

I urge you to go and make that noise in your region and not bringing endless cries here

frustrated madcow

Atleast my Papa get property wey I fit look forward to.. Inheritance is an alien word in your wretched state. grin

Young man, stop all this long sermon. The facts are in the numbers. Your state is a federal leech, feeding off of hard working states.

That's why you needed bailout to pay salaries.

Better go and stand in line to collect your share of rice and oil from your Governor for the month if not you go die of starvation.

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Adebowale89(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=38778034]

You mean Ekiti now has Internet and people there can afford it? shocked[/quote

u dense no be small o, your brain need to be visited with a thorough psychiatric evaluation

what has internet done to your region development? if you don't know I'll safe your brokeass tour to Ekiti, to see how non-oiling state develop and put the interest of his people first

all your cries are for your region not for southwest talkless of Ekiti

take your brain bck to the bush to live in the place that suit you with your fellow cow
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Adebowale89(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:

Atleast my Papa get property wey I fit look forward to.. Inheritance is an alien word in your wretched state. grin

Young man, stop all this long sermon. The facts are in the numbers. Your state is a federal leech, feeding off of hard working states.

That's why you needed bailout to pay salaries.

Better go and stand in line to collect your share of rice and oil from your Governor for the month if not you go die of starvation.

all you need is a functioning brain, oya receive it now

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Adebowale89:
u dense no be small o, your brain need to be visited with a thorough psychiatric evaluation

what has internet done to your region development? if you don't know I'll safe your brokeass tour to Ekiti, to see how non-oiling state develop and put the interest of his people first

all your cries are for your region not for southwest talkless of Ekiti

take your brain bck to the bush to live in the place that suit you with your fellow cow

Notice how I haven't cursed at you?

That's because by reason of being from Ekiti State, you were cursed to a life of poverty from birth.

Please tell your state to stop collecting federal allocation and lets see how long before your people are being used for United Nations Poverty advert.

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Adebowale89:

all you need is a functioning brain, oya receive it now

You need Money...

But I aint giving your lazyass none of my doe

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Adebowale89(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:

You need Money...

But I aint giving your lazyass none of my doe

all your quotes defined your poorness, only a poor dude cry endlessly on oil my foot BTW you are childish with all your baseless points

arguing with you is a wastage of time, but remember to buy yourself a brain next time

let your tribalism drama be sweet to read not the pry 2 statement you constructed above

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
Adebowale89:

all your quotes defined your poorness, only a poor dude cry endlessly on oil my foot BTW you are childish with all your baseless points

arguing with you is a wastage of time, but remember buy yourself a brain next time

let your tribalism drama be sweet to read not the pry 2 statement you constructed above

Waste of your time? Biicth you have nothing better to do with your life. Your entire life has been a waste. Whats left is still a waste. Not for any other reason other than the fact that you are from Ekiti.

Should Nigeria split and the South West becomes a Nation I doubt other Yoruba states would want you guys in their New Country. You guys have never been an economically viable state.

Stop feeding off of other states.
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by jmaine: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:

Notice how I haven't cursed at you?

That's because by reason of being from Ekiti State, you were cursed to a life of poverty from birth.

Please tell your state to stop collecting federal allocation and lets see how long before your people are being used for United Nations Poverty advert.

MadCow1:

Waste of your time? Biicth you have nothing better to do with your life. Your entire life has been a waste. Whats left is still a waste. Not for any other reason other than the fact that you are from Ekiti.
Should Nigeria split and the South West becomes a Nation I doubt other Yoruba states would want you guys in their New Country. You guys have never been an economically viable state.
Stop feeding off of other states.

You should be terribly ashamed of yourself Okija juju. How can a full grown up chose to use the anonymity of the web to perpetuate sheer imbec!lity with reckless abandon.

Grow up please.

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
jmaine:

You should be terribly ashamed of yourself Okija juju. How can a full grown up chose to use the anonymity of the web to perpetuate sheer imbec!lity with reckless abandon.

Grow up please.

Dude, its the bloody internet.. Take a chill pill.

This isn't business so it does not affect anybody's account balance except Seun nor does all this banter count for shiit.

I don't take these things seriously and hope you don't either.

Lol @ sheer imbecility.. grin

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by jmaine: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:

Dude, its the bloody internet.. Take a chill pill.

This isn't business so it does not affect anybody's account balance except Seun nor does all this banter count for shiit.

I don't take these things seriously and hope you don't either.

Lol @ sheer imbecility.. grin

The bloody internet doesn't warrant you expressing extreme tribal slurs. You have been consistent with such rants, hence an indication it relieves you of some urge while you let it out.

You can do better than this abeg.
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2015
jmaine:

The bloody internet doesn't warrant you expressing extreme tribal slurs. You have been consistent with such rants, hence an indication it relieves you of some urge while you let it out.

You can do better than this abeg.

I know I can do better, but like I said, what does it amount to?

Tribal stuff: Remember when I was always complaining about it? I started even reporting posts that carried tribal slurs as well; Guess what? I got banned for 'flooding the mails of the mods with reports'. grin

At that point, I stopped caring. I do it as a joke nothing else.

But I get your point nonetheless. I will try to be on my best behavior. cool

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by sherrylo: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Jorussia:
.fayose should go and bury his head in shame.He is has seen the handwriting on the wall that there is nothing he can do to stop fayemi's confirmation. fayose said he has called the house of reps members from Ekiti,to support fayemi's confirmation, we all know that the house of reps don't screen minister, so who is this loquacious media governor ( fayose)trying to deceive?

Exactly!
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by sherrylo: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2015
AfroKnight:
Lol. Whether they support or not, Fayemi will emerge as a Minister.

Fayose and his Kindergarten whims.

Fayose is seeking forgiveness systematically
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Yinkagbo(m): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeeew... angry

All these yeye South West states that contribute 100 thousand to the National Coffers only to come and take 100 million in allocation should not be allowed to hold ministerial positions in this Country.

Only states that are contributing well to the nation should be allowed to hold ministerial positions.

Ekiti state should be disbanded and sold on auction to other states to bid and use for poultry farming.

As I was reading through your post,I wanted to reply u with hash word....but I decided to have a look at your moniker then I realised d reason u typed like that......
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Fayose is okay
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by jmaine: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:

I know I can do better, but like I said, what does it amount to?

Tribal stuff: Remember when I was always complaining about it? I started even reporting posts that carried tribal slurs as well; Guess what? I got banned for 'flooding the mails of the mods with reports'. grin

At that point, I stopped caring. I do it as a joke nothing else.

But I get your point nonetheless. I will try to be on my best behavior. cool

Haba !! bros, how mods go dey ban you for flooding their mails with reports ? Abi you dey threaten dem join the report grin

On the bold, abeg try. cool
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2015
erunz:
WHEN WE TOLD PEOPLE U ARE OUR ROLE MODEL, THEY LAUGHED AND MOCKED US. BUT U HAVE IN RECENT TIME PROOF THAT TO YOU, YOUR PEOPLE COMES FIRST. KUDOS GOD BLESS YOU SIR

na wah oh. Tout na role model.
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by investnotspend: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If a child will die, it shouldn't be from the mother - Fayose

Quote of the day

But he never knew this when he was wishing president buhari death during the election campaign abi ? i laugh in pidgin ... you can only fool the ekiti people and not us.................
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by MadCow1: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Yinkagbo:

As I was reading through your post,I wanted to reply u with hash word....but I decided to have a look at your moniker then I realised d reason u typed like that......

'Harsh' not 'hash'.. grin

Its alright Ekiti bro. I forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeeew... angry

All these yeye South West states that contribute 100 thousand to the National Coffers only to come and take 100 million in allocation should not be allowed to hold ministerial positions in this Country.

Only states that are contributing well to the nation should be allowed to hold ministerial positions.

Ekiti state should be disbanded and sold on auction to other states to bid and use for poultry farming.

MadCow1, why are you so selfless I ask you again? Why not a cattle ranch where you can enjoy green grass all year long?
Please what breed of Cow could you possibly be to be so selfless while your mates are destroying enjoying Falae's farm. Abi no be Fulani carry you ní undecided
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by Desola(f): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeeew... angry

Olosi!! But I agree with you sha grin

Olosi!! But I agree with you sha grin
Re: Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members by obongtunji: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
SOJOSEPH:
Interesting!

It is on in the southern part of the country that we pull down ourselves. Are the politicians in the Northern part not corrupt?. But you will never hear them singing down themselves. And after we will be saying it government for the north by the north.

FAYOSE. This is interesting. Just like Buhari supported Adesina.

You just nailed it sir. Hope wike will learn from FAYOSE. God bless FAYOSE for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.