Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Smiling While You Are Hurting - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Smiling While You Are Hurting (619 Views)

10 Embarrassingly Non-existing Phrases That Are Hurting Your Writing / Loving Even When It's Hurting.(3) / Loving Even When It's Hurting.(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smiling While You Are Hurting by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Give me a double barrel gun, I want to shoot something. Give me a truck load of wine glasses, I want to smash something. Give me an empty room, I want to scream at the top of my lungs. The tears won't stop coming, it has been pending for too long. I try to keep it back, but, it vent for release... Arrgghh! Why do people smile at you, yet, stab you in the back? Why do we nod our heads in agreement, yet, frown in disdain? Why do we say one thing yet mean another thing? Why? Why? Boxed in here, I think I have had enough. As one thing ends, another begins. What is happening? I don't understand these seasons anymore. At the brink of a storm, the clouds darken and the wind swirl with might. I am trying, seriously, I am trying to keep it together. I have got nowhere else to go. Even if I did, I have learnt never to run away from my challenges. Or else, it will come back bigger and worse. A new season has begun in my life. I better sit up and get ready. - Cued from 'My Notes' Oct. 2010 on my Facebook Profile.

(1) (Reply)

Twenty Episode 11 (A Story Of Suspense, Murder And Revenge) / Quote Of The Day / Shade Took Charge Of Me Oh What A Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.