Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu (36039 Views)

Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Empress2014(f): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Oloriburuku ni e to ba pada leyin mi.....You fool
Anu e lo nsemi, ki owo to fi ntype yen ma ba di awati , sha sho ara e, ko ma je kin ba e wa pe lo san yi,epe ijebu ni ma wa fun e
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Kolade354(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
Anu e lo nsemi, ki owo to fi ntype yen ma ba di awati , sha sho ara e, ko ma je kin ba e wa pe lo san yi,epe ijebu ni ma wa fun e
You're Moroon!!! Quote me again and Die!!!
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Empress2014(f): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kolade354:
You're Moroon!!! Quote me again and Die!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy you go fear death
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Kolade354(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you go fear dealth
Shut da fvk up you Big FOol.......if dem dey distrubute dead na u go first die before me......Weyrey alaso
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Empress2014(f): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Kolade354:
Shut da fvk up you Big FOol.......if dem dey distrubute dead na u go first die before me......Weyrey alaso
you still dey rant
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Kolade354(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
undecided you still dey rant
Oponu omo u still dey quote me
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Empress2014(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Oponu omo u still dey quote me
alayebaje, Eni to ma baye e je ju beyen lo lo nwa, wa de ri laipe
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Kolade354(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
alayebaje, Eni to ma baye e je ju beyen lo lo nwa, wa de ri laipe
You Biitch shld STFU
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Empress2014(f): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kolade354:
You Biitch shld STFU
Ewure to ba da ifa nu, ohun no la ma fi ko, u started it and u gonna end it yourself
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Kolade354(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
Ewure to ba da ifa nu, ohun no la ma fi ko, u started it and u gonna end it yourself
You ar a bastardd if you stop, Go and ask of me in Romance and Politics section....Na u go tire........Ori e ti buru to pa stop....Ko ni ragba fun e
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Empress2014(f): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kolade354:
You ar a bastardd if you stop, Go and ask of me in Romance and Politics section....Na u go tire........Ori e ti buru to pa stop....Ko ni ragba fun e
cheesy cheesy make I go ask of you in romance and politics section?? That u are a useless troublemaker right, o fe te gidigan ni
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Kolade354(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
cheesy cheesy make I go ask of you in romance and politics section?? That u are a useless troublemaker right, o fe te gidigan ni
You ar fvking with d wrong Niggaa woman..........u go see get sense sha
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by chucky101(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
sparkleRed:

Yes am going to say dis, "YOU ARE CRAZY" ah! Mtcheww, with hot anger naim I use write dat one

Is this insult necessary? Why don't you apply what your signature says to yourself.
Vincent has come to his senses & apologized, I hope by now you've come to yours also, and seen that Vincent was being arrogant and disrespectful to his superior and the whole Nation at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Rolls Royce / Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.