Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja (39852 Views)

Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos) / Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
omenka:
The barbarism displayed by the black man is just too astonishing. Why so much thirst for blood and gore?? Are we a cursed race?? sad
Where Govt apparatus has failed to do their jobs , the people would naturally become stunned by the events happening around them and naturally take laws into their own hands.

Nigerians should arm themselves and lynch anyone caught in the act - You're on your own and before you call me a barbarian wait until you get visited by these kind of humans, there is nothing you won't wish them anyway.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
life eno easy
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by hollowpot15684(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
ernesty20:
where is the supposed graphic pic?

Ur eye block ??
U no see blood??
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by valdes00(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tbe man above ^^^ me is wicked.... Lolzzz
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by tommykiwi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
One day for the thief another day for the owner..So robbery is not good,stay off it plz.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thieves every where
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by wapmingle: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nairaland una wayo don become too much ooo..

i made this post first and i dont even know whats wrong with u guys nowadays

https://www.nairaland.com/2651078/two-robbers-nabbed-beaten-along

better change
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
emmanuel596:
Na Igbo men
Onyeara.
Stop ur stewpidity.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
stepo707:
Sighs....

we are indeed cursed..by whom? no idea
we (blacks) are the descendants of the cursed son of Noah (ham) it has been proven beyond doubts, will share the thread here......

https://www.nairaland.com/2641620/revealed-true-reason-why-black

C.C Omenka , truckpusher
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Got the trashing of their lives = Win

They didn't murder them = Win

It's a win win.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by emmanuel596(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

Onyeara.
Stop ur stewpidity.
Mpagi Bu onyeara
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by ikombe: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
braine:
Why do people feel the have the right to dish out justice? Jungle justice is not the way! angry angry angry
if them don rob u before u no go open ya mouth dey yarn dis kpansh undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Kennitrust(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
small thief, we go kill am. big thief, we go give am political office. our system.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
we (blacks) are the descendants of the cursed son of Noah (ham) it has been proven beyond doubts, will share the thread here......

C.C Omenka , truckpusher
That was nothing but sme crap stories concocted by the zionists and the West to justify slavery yet today our people are the ones loving the white Jesus more than the initial owners.

Sometimes I feel like giving a thorough beating to Nigerian Christians . grin
They are worse than any mental illness.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by ernesty20(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
hollowpot15684:

Ur eye block ??
U no see blood??
so na common blood made the pic graphiic? Mumu:/.. I was hoping to see liquid brain gushing out from their skull and also to see their intestine crawing out from their bellyshockedshocked
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by U2ice(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
If @all de ll b set free @least de don Collect beating...serve dem right
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by stepo707: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:

C.C Omenka , truckpusher
hmmmn interesting
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by ThisMeansWAR: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
See their flat head .. They must be from the thrice accursed tribe from across naija grin
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by SkyRider1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Think its time the police quit our streets. They only arrive when citizens have done their bit.

All over the southern states, you find different shades of police operatives harrasisng commuters.

Yet every IG profess to end police road blocks. A huge joke indeed.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by braine(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
ikombe:
if them don rob u before u no go open ya mouth dey yarn dis kpansh undecided

So I should kill them coz they robbed me?
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by ikombe: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
braine:

So I should kill them coz they robbed me?
Were they killed

Beating them to pulp before the arrival of the police is okay for me grin. With #20K dem fit settle police man and they are out d next day undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by charlesucheh(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
AND WHEN THE BIGGER THIEVES DRIVE PASS, THEY GET COMPLIMENTS LIKE; CHAIRMAN!!!!!!!!! YOUR BOYS ARE LOYAL........... CHAIR.........OGA DON SHOW.............POVERTY IS TRULY RELATED TO TIME AND SPACE.

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by braine(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
ikombe:
Were they killed

Beating them to pulp before the arrival of the police is okay for me grin. With #20K dem fit settle police man and they are out d next day undecided

Na wah o.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by iukpe: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
The masses are not yet ready to lynch the big pen robbers amongst us.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by omooba969(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
stepo707:
Sighs....

we are indeed cursed..by whom? no idea

If you are cursed, I am not so speak for yourself & never generalise stuff like that biko.

cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Old papaz still indulge in street robberrobber #pathetic
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by lonelydora: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
omenka:
The barbarism displayed by the black man is just too astonishing. Why so much thirst for blood and gore?? Are we a cursed race?? sad

Have you ever been robbed of your valuables? I will respond when you answer.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by omooba969(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:

C.C Omenka , truckpusher

Have you ever tried to examine the motive behind such publication or what such material is meant to purport.

Guy wisdom is a skill while knowledge is priceless. Can we also be allowed to question the genealogy of Ham(son of noah) to establish this claim?

My question to you is, have you researched this claim or you just swallowed what's forced down your gut just because the white man knows that you are too lazy to verify their claim. Very laughable to know that the whites are descendants of the one who's not cursed. grin

Education cum enlightenment will set you free from the shackles of mental slavery & personality disorder. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by hollowpot15684(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
ernesty20:
so na common blood made the pic graphiic? Mumu:/.. I was hoping to see liquid brain gushing out from their skull and also to see their intestine crawing out from their bellyshockedshocked
Ok I don hear you.
Hoping to see brain abi, ok.
Graphics means "very gory", its a television register.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by harry509: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0GgfTWG89JE/VhZC38nfpVI/AAAAAAAG5Q0/HVc6NbaZrjk/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
A gang of two robbers were apprehended and beaten by an angry mob along IBB way Maitama, Abuja on Tuesday Oct. 6th. The robbers, using a power bike, attempted to snatch a bank customer of undisclosed sum of money he'd just withdrawn from a bank along IBB way maitama. But for the timely arrival of the police, the angry mob almost set them ablaze. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-0nIw0lK-eFs/VhZC4OR-GDI/AAAAAAAG5Q4/v_d6fp10Cmo/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Kl49gnZrrc8/VhZC41HaiSI/AAAAAAAG5RE/77W_NoQMG3E/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-two-robbers-arrested-in-abuja.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
madueke jst return 90 billion dorlas. God av mercy on nigerian's. Say no 2 jungle justice...
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by omenka(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
lonelydora:

Have you ever been robbed of your valuables? I will respond when you answer.
Yes I have, by robbers who invaded our home. That was about 10years ago. Made away with N150K I had at home and a Cartier wrist watch of N49K. Another time, they invaded our family house, took N220K. They are the only incidents I could remember.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
omooba969:

Have you ever tried to examine the motive behind such publication or what such material is meant to purport.

Guy wisdom is a skill while knowledge is priceless. Can we also be allowed to question the genealogy of Ham(son of noah) to establish this claim?

My question to you is, have you researched this claim or you just swallowed what's forced down your gut just because the white man knows that you are too lazy to verify their claim. Very laughable to know that the whites are descendants of the one who's not cursed. grin

Education cum enlightenment will set you free from the shackles of mental slavery & personality disorder. cool

I actually made the research and discovery myself. I was the creator of that thread, following the continuous and parthetic condition we find ourself, a race that have refused to grow, while its contemporaries (arabs, mongoles)are far ahead and have left us behind, neither are we making efforts to bridge the large gap,... I began to wonder and in my pensive state, I just thought, something must fundamentally be wrong with us, leading to my research..... and lo and behold... The answer stared at my face....

N/B. When I mean blacks, not just Africans, but every black lineage (black Americans, black brazilians, Haiti, jamaicans) my brother, trail them, you'll always see the curse of slavery following them...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.