Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja (39851 Views)

Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos) / Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by amusadele: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
hardywaltz:
Nigerians and violence
This same people beating these Thieves (suspect) will March to the street in defense of Saraki...
and Thieffnubu
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by hollowpot15684(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
we (blacks) are the descendants of the cursed son of Noah (ham) it has been proven beyond doubts, will share the thread here......

https://www.nairaland.com/2641620/revealed-true-reason-why-black

C.C Omenka , truckpusher

Raymondenyi is cursed.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by playtheblues(f): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks for editing their name out. Mtcheew
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by falan: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by nigeriancuban: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
seriously,I think the people there process boundless courage and incoureageable stupidity...
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by akigbemaru: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
ABUJA ROBBERS
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
omenka:
The barbarism displayed by the black man is just too astonishing. Why so much thirst for blood and gore?? Are we a cursed race?? sad

YOU MUST BE SICK!

Mr. White man arse licker, if you know your history you will know the WHITES are more barbaric! What do you call those who take you as slaves to America heavily chained and your mouth padlocked? You are seriously sick to call the black man a barbarian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by rabzy01: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Members of NCAN are highly disappointed in this incomplete story. embarassed embarassed

Name Checkers' Association of Nairaland (NCAN)
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by andreernest28(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
we nigerians are making issues worst for ppl
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tthey shud investigate them well. Robbery is oldschool, any criminal in the act is doing in favour of BH sponsorship.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by sharply5: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by issofou: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
that good for them thief............
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please lets make a note of those condemning these criminals but praising Diezani.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by omooba969(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I actually made the research and discovery myself. I was the creator of that thread, following the continuous and parthetic condition we find ourself, a race that have refused to grow, while its contemporaries (arabs, mongoles)are far ahead and have left us behind, neither are we making efforts to bridge the large gap,... I began to wonder and in my pensive state, I just thought, something must fundamentally be wrong with us, leading to my research..... and lo and behold... The answer stared at my face....

N/B. When I mean blacks, not just Africans, but every black lineage (black Americans, black brazilians, Haiti, jamaicans) my brother, trail them, you'll always see the curse of slavery following them...

You have made an impressive effort trying to discover the root cause of a common problem & I appreciate that. I want you to bear in mind that civilization is relative just as it is personal.

The issue here is not one of curse but of civilization. Civilization is of different stages of human development & that's evident in all of us because we have Nigerians who are opposed to jungle justice; that doesn't mean that there ain't white people with animalistic behaviour.

What's needed in Nigeria is sound education & good dissemination of same then we can find our rightful place. It is a process & we shall surely get there once we all start to apply ourselves in a rightful manner & take responsibilty.

cool
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by j4sure(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
ziky2010:
No food for lazy man says the bible.Stealing leads to public disgrace

Na true talk bro
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
see person's father. If i talk say dey are from bia.......ra now,some people go dey vex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by tsdarkside(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
na swag end,be that....you may escape,police,army,efcc,navy,airforce,inec,and so on.......but,you shall never escape mob-justice.... angry angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by RaptorX: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ayatullah:

YOU MUST BE SICK!

Mr. White man arse licker, if you know your history you will know the WHITES are more barbaric! What do you call those who take you as slaves to America heavily chained and your mouth padlocked? You are seriously sick to call the black man a barbarian.

And you think the slave trade would have happened without Africans actively participating by selling themselves to the Europeans by the millions over hundred of years in exchange for whisky, mirrors and gunpowder. If you don't care about each other why should the white man give a fvck about you.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by October1960: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hope one day some of thieving past and present Government officials and politicians will be beaten on the street like this.

Like Muammar Gaddafi.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by Hongbenga(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Ask Me For Your Christian Memory Card. Now The CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages, (Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2) 200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions (Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100 Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel IMAGES (cool 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS (A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11) Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital Christian Webpages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40 Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE (Highly Informative) (17) PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January - July) . To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this nation we have received text messages and Calls of people commending this initiative as well as asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards everything that will elevate a person towards godliness; everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge and spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our Mandate is to enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly media items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the media has one of the strongest influences in everyone’s life. My friends, It is Expedient to take advantage of this offer and kindly tell friends about it as well. Shalom! TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by abim30(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=braine post=38780905]Jungle justice is not the way! For. Ur mind
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by lonelydora: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
omenka:
Yes I have, by robbers who invaded our home. That was about 10years ago. Made away with N150K I had at home and a Cartier wrist watch of N49K. Another time, they invaded our family house, took N220K. They are the only incidents I could remember.

Okay. I have experienced such too when they invaded our family house too. If you had recognised one of them and saw him later on where he was caught around the hood, what punishment will you have recommended for him?
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by TimShiBuyvcc: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Shit if I was there, I would be beating them myself with clubs, mace, a jack hammer and some bats with 9 inch nails at the end. After that I will whack them until they are pulp
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by ashleythomas: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
My name is Ashley Thomas and I base in USA…“My life is back!!! After almost a year of Broken Relationship, my girlfriend left me with a broken heart. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide,i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Uzor, which i met online.On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,Ex Husband Pregnancy,Cure Cancer,HIV AIDS,And other Sickness,some testified that he can cast a spell to stop Divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a man called Luke John, he testified about how he brought back his Ex lover in less than 48hours, and at the end of his testimony he dropped Dr Uzor’s E-mail address , After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him, and he assured me that i will get my girlfriend back in the next 48hours.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do,Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my girlfriend who didn’t call me for the past (11 Months),gave me a call in just 2 days, my girlfriend came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Uzor is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here’s his Email
contact:uzorspelltemple@gmail.com) or visit his website//: www.uzorspelltemple.webs.com
Re: PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja by opribo(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2015
braine:
Jungle justice is not the way! angry angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2937647_62377791908757503676511718530n_jpeg528eda3b9225730cfc00c2cdddb412a1
The failure of our police has fuelled jungle justice. If u hand them over to the police you can be 100% sure they be out one way or the other to deal ruthlessly with those who arrested them.
So in Naija once you are caught in the act be ready to get your instant judgement from the mob, if you survive at least you will forever have something to remind you never again. Even the biible says that you don't suffer a witch to live.
So I'm totally in full support of giving immediate and decisive judge net to anybody caught in the act of crime. That's the way we roll here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.